• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm really good at...

himynameisbrak

TMF Master
I'll admit it: I have a profile on the OKCupid dating site. (That's not too embarrassing, is it? haha) Occasionally, because I'm strange like that, I'll do a keyword search for "tickle" or "tickling" just to see what kinds of profiles come up. It's mainly out of curiosity. But I have been noticing something lately.

One of the sections on everyone's profile is called "I'm really good at..." and you're supposed to list things you're good at (typical dating site stuff). But lately I've been coming across a lot of women who list "tickling people" as something they're good at. I'll also find women who list "being ticklish" as something they're good at.

Of course, my over-thinking brain jumps and says, "Hey, maybe they actually like tickling like I do." And then the rational portion of my brain takes over and says, "Most likely not." But it does get me wondering. What's your take on it, fellow TMF-ers?

I'd at least be intrigued enough, that if they seemed to be generally my type, I'd want to find out more.

Never tried a dating site before... but with this observation, perhaps I should look into it!

Wow... :)

Hmmm...as I'm currently filling out job applications... should I put this under special skills too? haha

Of course, my over-thinking brain jumps and says, "Hey, maybe they actually like tickling like I do." And then the rational portion of my brain takes over and says, "Most likely not." But it does get me wondering. What's your take on it, fellow TMF-ers?

It's so hard to tell, especially with women - they could just be putting it there to be flirty. But it doesn't hurt to strike up a convo and find out.

Sounds interesting. Usually its something that one would... discover after having spent some time with the other person (I'm old school like that) but if they're advertising it then no harm in some innocent questions right?

Kind of unrelated but I recently made a CollarSpace account to find a female FWB. And the one chick who wants to talk about tickling is one who has it listed under her "Hates It/Hard Limit" category x]

I used to just put it into interests on OKC or POF. It would be ignored or it would be addressed after talking. Eventually I just decided to go without it.

One of the questions you can actually answer on Okcupid is "How Ticklish Are You." One of the choices is "extremely." I've actually searched for women based on how they answer that question.

One of the questions you can actually answer on Okcupid is "How Ticklish Are You." One of the choices is "extremely." I've actually searched for women based on how they answer that question.

Do people actually read this stuff? I mean. ...the questions are all over. All the seemingly unimportant things are important.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back