• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled in multiple spots by multiple ticklers.

jluv

TMF Poster
How many spots would you like to try being tickled at the same time and how many could you handle before losing control?

I've been tickled by six women at once, in six different places, and I loved it! :bouncybou

Hello,

Three of my female friends a few years ago attempted to tickle me at once. I had to suppress my ticklishness to avoid having an erection. Their spouses were there, and my girlfriend was their too. Additionally, I don't allow myself to be ticklish when guys are present. I guess that is my macho crap.

Thanks,

K

One person tickling me in one spot is enough to make me lose control. Two people ganging up on me makes it harder to even try to defend myself, so I lose control even faster, but either way I wind up writhing helplessly and laughing hysterically. Three or four people guarantees my defeat but it's already not possible for me to laugh any harder than I already am. I don't think I've ever had a team systematically target me, with one person, say, tickling under my arms while another goes after my feet, but I can only imagine that would be gilding the lily to some extent -- if my ticklish reactions are already going all the way up to 11 with the underarms person, then the foot person isn't going to be able to push it any further -- right? I'd be afraid to find out.

I like multiple ticklers so they can rotate, that way there's less chance I'll outlast them. So far I'm still winning though.

I've always wondered: with multiple ticklers....... do you feel it all? Are you able to pick out each tickler? Or is it just one overwhelming sensation and you can't even process it all? Do certain spots, or maybe just certain 'lers/techniques cancel out what someone is doing somewhere else? (ie: one 'ler is tickling under the arms, does that cancel out the 'ler that's at the feet? Or maybe one 'ler is under one arm and the other 'ler is under the other - one of them hits a good spot, does the other side get ignored? Or are you still feeling that too? And is it still tickling you?)

Does this all make sense? Does the 'lee just go on sensory overload? Or are they acutely aware of what each finger is doing?

Your thoughts, please, 'lees.

I've always wondered: with multiple ticklers....... do you feel it all? Are you able to pick out each tickler? Or is it just one overwhelming sensation and you can't even process it all? Do certain spots, or maybe just certain 'lers/techniques cancel out what someone is doing somewhere else? (ie: one 'ler is tickling under the arms, does that cancel out the 'ler that's at the feet? Or maybe one 'ler is under one arm and the other 'ler is under the other - one of them hits a good spot, does the other side get ignored? Or are you still feeling that too? And is it still tickling you?)

Does this all make sense? Does the 'lee just go on sensory overload? Or are they acutely aware of what each finger is doing?

I'm a ler but a while back I had a session with somebody and I taped vibrators to the bottoms of her feet. Then I came up to her upperbody and tickled one side and one armpit but I moved my fingers at a different speed with each. Not the same as 3 ticklers but to a point it kind of gave that effect. She was absolutely hysterical and at one point she was able to stop laughing for one second just to say, "Oh God! Too much going on!" So at least in that case the different sensations didn't block out one another.

I'm a ler but a while back I had a session with somebody and I taped vibrators to the bottoms of her feet. Then I came up to her upperbody and tickled one side and one armpit but I moved my fingers at a different speed with each. Not the same as 3 ticklers but to a point it kind of gave that effect. She was absolutely hysterical and at one point she was able to stop laughing for one second just to say, "Oh God! Too much going on!" So at least in that case the different sensations didn't block out one another.

Thanks for sharing that, FeatherEndeavor! That's good to know, that's what I was hoping to hear!

I'm been tickled by many people before. I am normally blindfolded, so I never know how many.

You the ticklee don't try, they are the ones deciding what to do, you only resist as much as you can.

A few years back my friend decided to trick me. I loved it but she said she was going to hand cuff me to the bed so I was all in. What I didn't know was she had 2 of her GF's waiting and they held my legs down till they could tie them also. I can't tell you what was going on except they used their nails on my soles while the other sit on my waist and dug into my pits. I loved it but at one point it tickled so badly that I thought I was being tickled in places that I didn't know were ticklish. The best thing was when I got her alone later that night for payback.

A few years back my friend decided to trick me. I loved it but she said she was going to hand cuff me to the bed so I was all in. What I didn't know was she had 2 of her GF's waiting and they held my legs down till they could tie them also. I can't tell you what was going on except they used their nails on my soles while the other sit on my waist and dug into my pits. I loved it but at one point it tickled so badly that I thought I was being tickled in places that I didn't know were ticklish. The best thing was when I got her alone later that night for payback.

Mmmm that's hot. :) What a GREAT GF!!! And great friends!! lol!! :D

Most Ive ever been tickled by at the same time was 3...one at each foot and one working the upper body. Happened at a BD new years eve party in nyc years ago..in front of a crowd. loved it

It does seem like it would be sensory overload -- I mean, being tickled by one person is sensory overload. I just can't conceive of how being tickled by five people could be qualitatively more torturous than being tickled by three people.

I was once tied to a pool table and tickled by nine men for 15 solid minutes. It was so intense I ripped straight through my leather restraints. Almost passed out twice. Jizzed my pants. Felt like I died and went to Heaven. I slept like a baby for 12 solid hours that night!

I was once tied to a pool table and tickled by nine men for 15 solid minutes. It was so intense I ripped straight through my leather restraints. Almost passed out twice. Jizzed my pants. Felt like I died and went to Heaven. I slept like a baby for 12 solid hours that night!

How did you get that to happen?

I'd love to try being tickled by multiple ticklers at once! I guess it doesn't matter how many, but the more the merrier! I don't know how much multiple ticklers would effect how much it tickles since if I'm being tickled in a particularly ticklish that really drives me crazy spot I'm not sure if I'll notice what the other ticklers are doing....

I'd love to try being tickled by multiple ticklers at once! I guess it doesn't matter how many, but the more the merrier! I don't know how much multiple ticklers would effect how much it tickles since if I'm being tickled in a particularly ticklish that really drives me crazy spot I'm not sure if I'll notice what the other ticklers are doing....

Even if you're focus is on the spot that drives you crazy you'd still notice the other ticklers subconsciously and you'd still feel it. So it would still add to the sensation even if you were concentrating on that one spot.

Even if you're focus is on the spot that drives you crazy you'd still notice the other ticklers subconsciously and you'd still feel it. So it would still add to the sensation even if you were concentrating on that one spot.

Hmm, maybe. I'd love to find out!

I been experienced tickled by 7 ticklers on different spots at the same time. They swap on different spots in a period of time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back