• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Do You Like About Tickling/Getting Tickled?

worthlessidiot

So what does everyone like about tickling others or being tickled?

I love it that I'm making my lee laugh uncontrollably. Especially if she had a bad day, a really stressful job, or wants to just lose control and enjoy herself.

I also love it when my lee TRULY enjoys being tickled. I find it more satisfying when she's asking for more or even taunting for me to continue tickling her. It's also really hot when she enjoys it so much, that she just looks directly at the spot I'm tickling. It let's me know she truly loves being tickled, and wants to watch exactly what it is that's making her happy and...turned on ;).

So what does everyone else like about tickling or being tickled?

I love to give my lee the feeling of being helpless, without any control, and i love to look at her pleading eyes when i announce her where i am going to tickle next. I love her begs and her giggles. She must enjoy all this as well, of course...

So what does everyone like about tickling others or being tickled?

I love it that I'm making my lee laugh uncontrollably. Especially if she had a bad day, a really stressful job, or wants to just lose control and enjoy herself.

I also love it when my lee TRULY enjoys being tickled. I find it more satisfying when she's asking for more or even taunting for me to continue tickling her. It's also really hot when she enjoys it so much, that she just looks directly at the spot I'm tickling. It let's me know she truly loves being tickled, and wants to watch exactly what it is that's making her happy and...turned on ;).

So what does everyone else like about tickling or being tickled?

Mmm that sounds very familiar :p

Its the sensation. It feels funny, makes you wriggle, and giggle, but it actually feels good. When a guy does it right, I watch the area being tickled, to let him know it feels good, and watching the wiggling fingers dance on your skin adds to the ticklishness for me.

What I also like is the look of the woman whom I just have stopped tickling. These are the best moments for the ticklee actually :) When the tickling finally stops and she catches her breath, and is still smiling and giggling for some time, feeling relaxed and happy because this has ended and with this sensation of stress and emotional release.
Sometimes it's as if the ticklee struggles so hard to handle the tickling, her muscles tensed, that only after it's ended she lets all her suppressed laughter out and loses herself to this emotional release. Though more often she isn't given the chance to hold it for long and loses it before the tickling stops which is cute too :)

And no matter how intense and unbearable it seemed, no negative feelings after this, only positive - this I like most in tickling.
Just like after a rollercoaster.

And this means that you can give her a little break and start again :)

Last edited:
I don't like the "being tickled" part. It really does drive me crazy and make me frantic. But I LOVE the effect it has on my husband, to see how excited he gets when I let him have his way with me. And he always goes overboard later making it up to me.

The feeling of control. Not feeling like I'm the cause of a blank, disappointed, bored face. I guess that's why I do it. I mean we all go once. May as well feel like you have a positive effect on someone.

I don't like the "being tickled" part. It really does drive me crazy and make me frantic. But I LOVE the effect it has on my husband, to see how excited he gets when I let him have his way with me. And he always goes overboard later making it up to me.

That's a Lucky Guy!!!

I like the way it flips a switch in me -- throws me instantly into frantic helplessness -- and the fact that there's someone there who wants to flip that switch.

I like the way it puts my tickler and my body in cahoots against me -- they're collaborators. My body complies instantaneously with their every whim, against my will.

I like the way it forces my body to give up devastating secrets to this other person -- communicating, in the most entertaining way possible, the location and degree of vulnerability of my every weak spot.

I like the way it's individualized. Not everyone is equally ticklish, so when someone finds this out about me it becomes a shared thing between us -- they've got a little piece of me, and they can use it against me at any time.

I like the mathematics of it: My Ticklishness + Someone's Playful Wickedness = Prolonged Helplessness.

That's what I learned to do after a while for the women I tied up and tickled. Many came back and asked to be tied up again, knowing full well that they'd be tickled! Gotta love what we do for each other. :)

There's a few things I like about it :)
Btw, imma Lee <3

Primarily, I really like how it feels. Like, the physical sensation of it. It's like a unique type pleasureful pain? Or, maybe like being shocked with non-painful electricity that builds up charge inside me, and leaves my body in the form of uncontrollable bursts hysterical laughter. Lol, that's the best way I can describe it.
Even though it does have a strong effect on me, I think being tickled feels sooo good <3

In addition to that, I also think its the most sexiest activity in the world. When I'm tickled, it takes only a couple seconds for me to become seriously aroused by it. I'm ticklish virtually everywhere,
in some places much more so than others.
And all these areas become like erogenous zones.
Nothing turns on me more than being tickled <3 :)
.... Hehe, So yeah there's that...

I also like how something so harmless and simple can cause such potent reactions. (I'm submissive), and I find that being dominated with tickling is just so much more intense than anything else.With just a few fingertips skittering over the skin, or feathers gliding up and down ones' soles - it can totally break someone down.
It can even quickly get to the point where the lee is franticly struggling, and begging for mercy - all from the simplest motions of a ticklers' fingers. Without causing them harm, leaving marks or anything like that. And yet, it can be completely unbearable for some lees.
And the ironic thing about all this, is that the lee is forced to laugh and smile the whole time, at their own "torture". :)
...... Well, It's not torture for me, cus I totally love it. <3
It's so awesome how it has such a strong effect on people. l

The feeling, the contact, the fun, the joy, the laugh, the movement, the emotion.

That's what I learned to do after a while for the women I tied up and tickled. Many came back and asked to be tied up again, knowing full well that they'd be tickled! Gotta love what we do for each other. :)

I'm amazed at how many guys don't seem to understand that to get you need to give. Not meant as a lecture, because everyone can do their own thing, but I know that when I let Jeff torture me that he REALLY enjoys it, it makes him happy, and he's going to make sure to take good care of me that night, and on into the the next day or two. Meaning in addition to amazing sex, he is so sweet and loving and "almost" apologetic. I like that I can make him that happy. And if I don't do it, what do I expect him to do? Be miserable?

The submission. My girlfriend is vanilla as can be, but once we get into the bedroom she takes COMPLETE control over me. I love it.

Not gonna lie, I couldn't think of anything good about being tickled until tickletherapist posted in this thread lol. I just remembered that I love how tickling is a stress-reliever for me.

I am a ticklee, so I would answer about what I like about being tickled.

First things first, a lot of ticklers are into tying down a ticklee and tickling her helplessly, which I am mostly not into. I am a very cooperative ticklee, so during a session, the tickler just has to let me know which spot he plans to tickle, and I would be helping him pin down the spot totally vulnerable. I do like the tickling to be a bit tormenting and relentless, but not beyond a point at one point.

Single finger twitchy tickles work best on me, though I do let a tickler use an electric toothbrush or a hairbrush on my bare feet sometimes because feet are one spot where the tickler can get a bit rough with. I like wiggly pokes at the sides, and being pinned down and getting it good over my bare belly and underarms too. Underarms are my most ticklish areas so even a finger touching their centres feels tickly.

What I like about being tickled is how it makes me laugh uncontrollably and the feeling of being dominated by the tickler, which is a big turn on for me. I like it when during a session, a tickler gets my spots over and over repeatedly until he is highly turned on and that leads to some good hard sex.

First things first, a lot of ticklers are into tying down a ticklee and tickling her helplessly, which I am mostly not into. I am a very cooperative ticklee, so during a session, the tickler just has to let me know which spot he plans to tickle, and I would be helping him pin down the spot totally vulnerable. I do like the tickling to be a bit tormenting and relentless, but not beyond a point at one point.

Single finger twitchy tickles work best on me, though I do let a tickler use an electric toothbrush or a hairbrush on my bare feet sometimes because feet are one spot where the tickler can get a bit rough with. I like wiggly pokes at the sides, and being pinned down and getting it good over my bare belly and underarms too. Underarms are my most ticklish areas so even a finger touching their centres feels tickly.

What I like about being tickled is how it makes me laugh uncontrollably and the feeling of being dominated by the tickler, which is a big turn on for me. I like it when during a session, a tickler gets my spots over and over repeatedly until he is highly turned on and that leads to some good hard sex.

This lady gets the gold star award for the best descriptive answer!

as a ler the control and excitment of trying different methods and finding that main spot and making capital of it.
as a lee being helpless and at the mercy of the ler a sort of nervous antiscipation.
In the main i'am 60% ler and 40% lee i find that when i'am the victim it helps me understand the situation from a lee aspect, and then when i revert back to being a ler i know how to improve my methods, and i note a lot of people feel this way.

I'm taking notes. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back