• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Do You Like About Tickling/Getting Tickled?

1) The lack of control
2) Being forced to laugh/dominated

And lastly, a lot of folks in relationships might not even realize this one but....
3) Knowing that they want to tickle me/be tickled by me (paid sessions are a bit less fun because of this one)

I am a ticklee, so I would answer about what I like about being tickled.

First things first, a lot of ticklers are into tying down a ticklee and tickling her helplessly, which I am mostly not into. I am a very cooperative ticklee, so during a session, the tickler just has to let me know which spot he plans to tickle, and I would be helping him pin down the spot totally vulnerable. I do like the tickling to be a bit tormenting and relentless, but not beyond a point at one point.

Single finger twitchy tickles work best on me, though I do let a tickler use an electric toothbrush or a hairbrush on my bare feet sometimes because feet are one spot where the tickler can get a bit rough with. I like wiggly pokes at the sides, and being pinned down and getting it good over my bare belly and underarms too. Underarms are my most ticklish areas so even a finger touching their centres feels tickly.

What I like about being tickled is how it makes me laugh uncontrollably and the feeling of being dominated by the tickler, which is a big turn on for me. I like it when during a session, a tickler gets my spots over and over repeatedly until he is highly turned on and that leads to some good hard sex.

Wow!

The different levels of ticklish, reactions and laughter types you get from different women.

The total submission to my 'ler. The combination of cruelty and kindness. Trusting her to torture the hell out of me but also take care of me. As a 'lee. As a 'ler, giving her the gift of pleasure. Blowing her mind. Giving her the same sensations I experience as a 'lee.

The way it can make someone laugh in various ways & the teasing that comes with it. I haven’t been tickled for years but my ex BF used to tickle me over 10 years ago & I would just lay on the floor on my stomach and he would tickle me. I would even tickle him back and he’d be like “ no touchy” lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back