• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Appeal of Tickling/Being Tickled By...The Vanilla People

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
How I envy - and am intrigued by - and celebrate those of us who have found a match with each other! If someone would have told me that such a thing could happen back when I was teenage malcontent, I would have said...."really?" lol.

The only thing that I can imagine you don't get is the "discovery" moment. That magic moment. The reveal. The confession. The are you ticklish/yes, I'm extremely ticklish moment.

Of course.....that moment can only happen once, vanilla or no vanilla! Once the secret is out, it's out! That said, even going past that moment, are there other appealing things about tickling/getting tickled by a vanilla?

I know for me the frantic look a vanilla gets in her eyes when she realizes she's getting tickled and it's coming and she's running out of time to talk me out of it.....I love that. But maybe that's everyone? Do 'lees from the Forum still try to get out of it once the 'ler is so obviously approaching?!

Lots of vanillas love tickling, and every girlfriend I ever had indulged me like a trooper, got to understand what was hot about it, I was seldom in want. EXCEPT.....I think I most definitely did not tickle them as often as I wanted because, obviously, it could get annoying if that's not your thing. So I'd pick and choose my moments. But when it was on, it was on.

But I guess there's no comparison.....frequency of tickles goes way up if you're with one of us, no matter how indulgent and giving the vanilla is, right? Ahhhh, you couples of the TMF are so lucky!!!

Well anyways, that's the topic. Maybe you're in a relationship with a vanilla. Or have been in a relationship with a vanilla. Is there something about that you like, something that's appealing about it? Maybe you are a 'ler that enjoys the hunt, and the mystery?

It's great when a vanilla DOES get into it, right? Like a vanilla 'ler? The 'lees must think "ok, now we're talking!" lol. "I thought you'd never get around to it!" (Watching a vanilla grow to understand it, learn to enjoy it and have a good time with it....that is totally beautiful.) (having it thrown in your face in an argument....ugly)

Your thoughts, please! Or your derision! I'll take either! lol.

Last edited:
The only people I've ever engaged in tickling with -- and for me, 98% of the time, means me getting tickled by -- are vanilla people (as far as I know). All of my romantic partners, including my wife, have been vanillas, who've enjoyed tickling me because people often enjoy tickling other people. And the friends and colleagues and rivals who've tickled me have done so out of platonic playfulness and friendly rivalry. Which is entirely the way I like it -- I prefer spontaneous tickle-attacks to the idea of a planned sexualized scenario; and I get a kick out of the knowledge that they're doing it to me because I can't stand it, not because they think I might enjoy it. That's just the way I'm wired.

Every woman I've ever spent more than one date with, (and sometimes only one), got tickled by me. All vanillas. My second wife was, at the time, the most ticklish woman I'd ever had the pleasure of tying up and tickling. She apparently liked it enough, (and/or the lovemaking afterwards), that she asked to be tied up the next time we saw each other. (This was when we were dating). But all through my dating years I tickled lots of women, with some being tied up, and few ever were angry with me doing it. Some even encouraged the interaction. The ones that got the nervous laughter and tried to escape it before I started tickling them were the ones I loved to tickle the most.

I agree that there's something really special (I'd say magical, even though I don't believe in magic lol) about playing with a fellow member of "the tribe". But the vanillas (I use "vanilla" in this forum to refer to people who aren't into tickling, even though many of them are kinkier than me in other ways) definitely have their own appeal. Aside from the fact that they are about a million times easier to find than one of us, there's something really fun about getting a girl I'm with who's totally not expecting it. I actually recently dated someone who told me she's never been tickled by a boyfriend. I obviously pressed her for details, I couldn't believe it! That out of all the bfs she's had, none of them ever tickled her at all, ever! I guess guys find her a bit intimidating, but still. So when I would pin her and really tickle her good, it was literally an experience she had never had. Turns out she liked it some, but also found it torturous and was very willing to give me payback. In my experience, the vast majority of ladies I've been with actually like being physically overpowered and rendered helpless by a man that they are attracted to. I guess, part of the appeal is giving someone a type of stimulation they've never experienced and that magic moment when they realize they like something they always thought they hated. If that makes any sense.

I prefer to see "vanilla's" or the girl-next-door type in tickling videos. Whenever I see a known fetish model, I can't help but wonder if they are just doing it for the money. With a vanilla person its great seeing the evil side slip out of them when they realize how much fun tickling can be :D

Having been with guys that were into and just vanillas, its definitely different when you're with a vanilla. Once you've brought it up, its in my mind, ok he knows, will he take the bait or was he just saying its cute to please me? But every so often, they completely go with it. They may not be the best ticklers, but that's where you come in. You tell them exactly how you want it, you don't need to tell them about bondage, oil or tools unless YOU want to, you describe the sensations and scenarios you like, and they realise ok this is what my girl wants, lets go with it, and its a shared experience. Sometimes with people that are both into it, they have different preferences to what they like - one might like it really intense, the other may just want a playful tickle. Here, you can actually explain it, try it out and see how it strengthens your relationship.

As I have said once, talking about ticklers in video clips, the best ticklers are actually those who don't have a fetish but really love tickling people and have sheer fun in it :) That's who most of our tickle therapists are.
(I don't say it's always right)

P.S. MissEmbrace, it's always fun to see your signature pic, I love it :) It's in some way about tickle therapy and it's so funny.

Having been with guys that were into and just vanillas, its definitely different when you're with a vanilla. Once you've brought it up, its in my mind, ok he knows, will he take the bait or was he just saying its cute to please me? But every so often, they completely go with it. They may not be the best ticklers, but that's where you come in. You tell them exactly how you want it, you don't need to tell them about bondage, oil or tools unless YOU want to, you describe the sensations and scenarios you like, and they realise ok this is what my girl wants, lets go with it, and its a shared experience. Sometimes with people that are both into it, they have different preferences to what they like - one might like it really intense, the other may just want a playful tickle. Here, you can actually explain it, try it out and see how it strengthens your relationship.

Miss Embrace, that is a fascinating answer, thank you. Very interesting!!!!! Wow. So that's how you 'lees do it, very cool. "will he take the bait", lol.... I love the way you operate, that's beautiful..."Will he take the bait?".....Will he?!!! I hope so!

I wonder how many times I've been baited!!! All this time I thought I was the beast on the hunt.....turns out I might have been a fish! :D

If I was a Lee, I think I would prefer to be tickled by a seasoned ticklephile who knew exactly what they were doing and had that glint in their eye.

As the Ler that I am, however, there is a great deal to be said for finding a vanilla person who is very ticklish and for whom the experience is new and sharp and (from their point of view) unpremeditated. I would go so far as to say that the quality of these tickling encounters can make up for the increased quantity of encounters between two signed-up fetishists.

But that might be because my own experience has been limited to vanillas - I have never met another fetishist for tickling...

I prefer to see "vanilla's" or the girl-next-door type in tickling videos. Whenever I see a known fetish model, I can't help but wonder if they are just doing it for the money. With a vanilla person its great seeing the evil side slip out of them when they realize how much fun tickling can be :D
Yes! Most of the time its for money and they are ackting on what the "market" wants... ANd its nice to see good acting as when you watch a movie.
Marlon Brando and Al Pacino were not real mobsters! But I love to see The God Father!

I would think it would be easier to get a vanilla partner to agree to be a ler, and be the tickler, as opposed to the ticklee.

Many vanilla women I've talked to, say they hate to be tickled.

I think this is for a variety of reasons.

The idea of it having it forced on them at some point, by.. a family member.. or partner.

The idea of the sensation of tickling just being too intense for them. etc.,

I note that the above comments of Sensualswitch and Mitchell contradict each other:

"In my experience, the vast majority of ladies I've been with actually like being physically overpowered and rendered helpless by a man that they are attracted to." (Sensualswitch)

"Many vanilla women I've talked to, say they hate to be tickled." (Mitchell)

With the proviso that the phrase "the vast majority" might not hold true for the whole vanilla population, just for Sensualswitch's personal sample, I expect that both these statements can be true. So those of us who see the merits of tickling with vanilla people had just better hope we have the luck to meet the first sort and not the other sort.

I am sorry to report that, during my 20's and 30's, most of the vanilla women with whom I was involved found being tickled to be annoying and/or childish.

I look forward to the day if it EVER comes when I receive a tickle from a Vanilla. All I've ever received is playful bootie kicks, pinches, playful pushes, hip grabs, playfully rough hair pulls... ALL from Women too... You would think ONE women along the way would have tried to but... nope.

So... I'm not done exactly with Vanillas... but... I am done hoping for it with Vanillas. If it does happen... you all with be hearing about in the True Stories section...

Even still... when I have tickled a Vanilla women ... Even though I was making her laugh... Idk I wondered if she was enjoying it. She said she had... but... she never met up with me again for it... Course she is my Masters best friend... so already it's a bit awkward. Although I did talk to this same women about doing some audios with me when she approached me about doing some artistic photography and videos for her.... but.. I do not know if she was being sincere... I tried messaging her and she didn't respond. We'll see..

Also my Bfs brothers new gf has not only told me how ticklish she is during a salon visit.. repeatedly... but also put me on the spot one day ... "An Uncomfortable dinner" I think is what I named that story in True Stories. So... at this point it would be nice just not to have some sort of already established connection with a Vanilla. Lol But hey I could be wrong ya know? Maybe a cute lil vanilla scoop will be coming my way someday... who knows...

One of the fun things about being tickled by vanilla people is that you get a little window into a corner of their character -- they discover that you're ticklish, you see that playful gleam in their eye, and it turns out you've both found out something about one another -- they've found out your weakness, and you've found out that they're hardwired to exploit that particular weakness.

One of the fun things about being tickled by vanilla people is that you get a little window into a corner of their character -- they discover that you're ticklish, you see that playful gleam in their eye, and it turns out you've both found out something about one another -- they've found out your weakness, and you've found out that they're hardwired to exploit that particular weakness.
That's an interesting point :)

Just also want to add my 2 cents. I'm going out with a vanilla guy, he knows about the tickling interest.
Whilst on the date, didn't mention the tickling at all, but whilst cuddling, he started to tickle me. The first time he tickled he was a little bit rough, so as he did, he asked me "which tickles more?" and was altering how he did it, and said to me "I'll need to practice to see what gets you."

Its just an example of how telling him about the fetish has made us closer. He was very good, actually, and even accidentally got me in a few places. Today I brought it up again because there was an incident where he accidentally tickled my belly button, by scratching around my rim, and when I started to laugh, he kissed me. I asked him why and he said he loved to see me laugh.

Just also want to add my 2 cents. I'm going out with a vanilla guy, he knows about the tickling interest.
Whilst on the date, didn't mention the tickling at all, but whilst cuddling, he started to tickle me. The first time he tickled he was a little bit rough, so as he did, he asked me "which tickles more?" and was altering how he did it, and said to me "I'll need to practice to see what gets you."

Its just an example of how telling him about the fetish has made us closer. He was very good, actually, and even accidentally got me in a few places. Today I brought it up again because there was an incident where he accidentally tickled my belly button, by scratching around my rim, and when I started to laugh, he kissed me. I asked him why and he said he loved to see me laugh.

I love both scenarios! The part or MissEmbrace's partner liking your laugh broke my heart a little, though. I want my ler to like tickling me, but I hadn't thought doing it to me would show *him* that he likes it. I really hope it's true, sometimes I'm afraid to ask if he's just indulging.

For me there is something special about having a session with a vanilla. Especially if I'm tying her up (and gagging her) for her first time. But I have enjoyed sessions with experienced girls as well. I do find the sessions very different though.

I've only dated so-called vanilla women, and as far as I know, all the girlfriends and friends I've ever tickled have not been "into" tickling.

To me that's part of what makes it thrilling. I think it would be pretty amazing to be in a relationship with a fellow tickle-lover, or at least experience a session with one, but there's something about tickling someone who's not already "into" the kink that makes it more exciting to me.

As a true story lover, too, I absolutely love getting these little windows into how tickling has manifested itself in "vanilla" women's lives. It's like, everyone has some relationship with being tickled, and you get to find out all about the details of that when you're in a relationship with someone...and something about it being a "vanilla" person is super thrilling to me.

I have only tickled vanillas, and haven't searched out other people into tickling to tickle.

I think it's because I like a genuine, "first time" response. Lee's with "the fetish" can probably rattle off their spots, how to tickle them, and think back to who has got them the worst. Nothing against these folks at all! I just enjoy the girls that have no idea how ticklish they are. - because they probably haven't been tickled in years. The shocked look on their face when they find out that they're still as ticklish as ever, and this guy isn't going to stop after a couple of rib pokes.

To be sure, every situation is different, and you gotta be careful that your tickles are playful and (somewhat) welcomed with vanillas. I've never had a girl get pissed at me, cause I keep it light and fun, and if I see uncomfortable, I stop.

Just my angle on this point...

I have only tickled vanillas, and haven't searched out other people into tickling to tickle.

I think it's because I like a genuine, "first time" response. Lee's with "the fetish" can probably rattle off their spots, how to tickle them, and think back to who has got them the worst. Nothing against these folks at all! I just enjoy the girls that have no idea how ticklish they are. - because they probably haven't been tickled in years. The shocked look on their face when they find out that they're still as ticklish as ever, and this guy isn't going to stop after a couple of rib pokes.

To be sure, every situation is different, and you gotta be careful that your tickles are playful and (somewhat) welcomed with vanillas. I've never had a girl get pissed at me, cause I keep it light and fun, and if I see uncomfortable, I stop.

Just my angle on this point...
Good opinion

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back