• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Story Cliches (humor)

Thanks to the person who rebrought up this thread. I've never seen it.... and just laughed myself into hysterical tears. Omg this was awesome. Thank you to the OP. :)

Thanks to the person who rebrought up this thread. I've never seen it.... and just laughed myself into hysterical tears. Omg this was awesome. Thank you to the OP. :)

He had published that originally in MTJ's Tales From the Asylum. It was a riot then and it is still now :laughhard:

Despite having been on the site for years I've never come across this until now. Wonderful! I love it! As an occasional writer of tickle stories myself I did smile as I read most of these.
Might be an interesting exercise to try writing a story avoiding as many of the clichés as possible and seeing how well it's received.
Thanks Shem!

девушка работ

Я считаю, что Вы ошибаетесь. Предлагаю это обсудить. Пишите мне в PM.

---
Мне не очень работа девушке высокооплачиваемая, досуг работа девушкам и Продать свою девственность владивосток работа девушкам

*No victim is ever alarmed at the application of honey to attract insects (less so with brine and furry animals, which is why I point this out)
*East Slavs/Nordics/German/(rarely) Scots must be imposant and statuesque
*No ill effects from a victim spending days bound to some rickety setup in our antagonist’s dungeon

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back