• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just a short story M/F

JaySnow

TMF Master
I was at Home Depot Friday while my wife was getting her spa Pedicure. I was loading up my truck when I got this pic on my phone.

View attachment 508620

She wrote, "Just finished getting my pedicure, do you like?" My response was immediate"Wow! I love it!" She replied "My feet are very soft and really sensitive, the pedicure tickled so much!" Needless to say my head was spinning! I get in the truck and she sends me these pics.

View attachment 508621View attachment 508622

"They're waiting for you." Now I gotta say, I was tempted to run some lights but I was an honest citizen LOL. When I got home I came thru the front door and found her on the sofa, feet up watching TV. As I walked over to her she wiggled her toes and asked "You like?" I stroked the sole of her right foot with one finger very gently from heel to toes then all along the base of her adorable little toes. She kept her foot in place but she involuntarily wiggled it and her toes danced and spread. She giggled heatedly and said " That really tickles today, take it easy freshehehehe..!" I leaned over and kissed her and she reached up and stroked my bulge iny shorts. Then she gets up and says, "I have chores to do." and she walked down the hall toward the bedroom giggling." I called her a tease and she giggled and replied "I don't know what you're talking about!" I immediately chased after down the hall causing her to laugh like a little school girl and run into our bedroom. I caught up to her and smacked her butt. She immediately turned around, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. While making out we shuffled to the bed. We began undressing each other. Once I had her topless I tickled her beautiful tits and under her arms. She giggled wildly and said "Seems like I'm extra ticklish today". (She is a very ticklish woman to begin with but one or two days a week she is clear off the charts ticklish. Today was one of those days.) We were both in our birthday suits and she Sat on the bed and I pushed her onto her back but her feet were still on the floor. I began running my tongue around her nipples which caused her to moan be tween unbridled laughter. I kissed her deeply, she grabbed my cock and guided it into her then wrapped her legs around me as I stood on the floor.

That's when I stood up and grabbed her ankles as I began to slowly pound her as deep as I could. Her amazing, perfect little feet were right at eye level. I couldn't help myself and I began nibbling on the toes on her left foot and snaking my toes under over, around and between her toes. She was moaning but as soon as my tongue began to explore her toes she clutched the sheets with her left hand and placed her right hand on her forehead and began laughing hysterically between moans. She tested her tested her right foot on my shoulder which allowed me to hold her left ankle with my right hand as i slowly and gently tickled her entire left foot with my right hand. I was drunk with fun. She then crossed her ankles and I had both gorgeous feet right in my face. I tongue tickled her right foot as I gently tickled the toes on her left foot. She was moan and laughing like maf. She laughed until tears were running down her cheeks. I asked her between thrust if she liked it. She laughed, nodded her head saying "Yeshess, OH MY GAHAHAHAHAD,,,, HAHAHA IT TICKLES SOHOHOHOH MUCH!" This went on for a few minutes when I tickled under her big toes where they meet just above the ball of the foot she went absolutely crazy with screaming laughter that turned into silent laughter. I couldn't take it anymore and I explodedd in her. I collapsed onto the bed next her where we spent the next 20 minutes making out.

A great time! I'm not gloating but I'm a lucky guy!

Never name your works "just a short..." "just a standard..." "just a simple...".

Jay,
You are a tickle beast!
The Svengali of the TMF. You have tickle seduced your wife. She is now actually asking to be tickled. You have worked your magic and now your lovely bride sees tickling as foreplay. You my good man are the true Svengali of our time.

Also your beautiful wife's feet are simply irresistible! The best of the best!

But now to serious business. You are becoming something of a drug dealer here. Your lovely wife's feet are my crack. I am sure I'm not alone here. Be careful being the pimp daddy has its responsibilities. Soon you will be getting phone calls at 3am from an addicted foot guy looking for a photo fix.

Last edited:
Awesome story Jay....i agree with foot fun.
Keep the posts coming.

Jay,
You are a tickle beast!
The Svengali of the TMF. You have tickle seduced your wife. She is now actually asking to be tickled. You have worked your magic and now your lovely bride sees tickling as foreplay. You my good man are the true Svengali of our time.

Also your beautiful wife's feet are simply irresistible! The best of the best!

But now to serious business. You are becoming something of a drug dealer here. Your lovely wife's feet are my crack. I am sure I'm not alone here. Be careful being the pimp daddy has its responsibilities. Soon you will be getting phone calls at 3am from an addicted foot guy looking for a photo fix.

LMAO!!! Thanks my brother. We have been together over 26 years and she has slowly grown into it. She's such a quiet, timid girl that it took a long time for her to become comfortable in her own skin and now kinda digs the fact that she has such a power of me, so to speak LOL. There are days where she asserts herself and tells me she wants no tickling during making Love and I have no problem with that because she allows me to tickle her Like mad b4, during and after love making more often than not. She's a true vanilla who has learned to flaunt her assets, those being her adorable feet, like a woman with double D's does LOL. I do find the rest of her irresistible and she is absolutely adorable.

You always write a nice story. Thanks again for the feet pictures.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back