• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what does being lickled feel like?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Being the total noob and brick that I am, for those lucky enough to experience being lickled, how was it?
And for Lers out there, is it possible to put into words what lickling someone is like?

:makingalist:

As a general rule for me, being lickled isn't as intense as being tickled by fingers, but used sparingly the surprise factor and sudden increased intimacy of it definitely add an intensity that can help heighten things. The notable exception in my case is a tongue between my toes - drives me crazy, especially if it's combined with the ler's stubble grazing just beneath them. The softness of the tongue combined with the hard scratchiness of the stubble is just pure. Ticklish. Bliss.

I'm a ler and ironically "lickling" tickles my boyfriend more than actual fingers do. I know that's not the norm but I can tickle all over his stomach and sides with fingers/nails with very little if any response... but if I start kissing him or licking him it is so incredible ticklish for him. I like it and hate it because I wish he were more sensitive to fingers. :)

Lickling someone is the BEST. Oh my gosh, it's my favorite. Doing the classic kissing down a girl's body and pausing over each ticklish microspot.....hovering your mouth over and letting your breath spill over it......darting your tongue......opening your mouth and closing it in a kiss.......keeping her breath shallow and her nerves electric...... acting coy, like you're NOT trying to tickle.....her trying not to reveal that it tickles.......usually preparing in advance for a reaction by swinging your leg over hers and gripping her wrists..........

Something I always do......I linger over one spot for a long, long moment.....just breathing on it, as if I'm taking a break, like I'm catching my breath for a second...... just letting as little breath escape as possible, so as to keep her on the edge but controllable......and once she gets into the rhythm of my breathing, and is used to it......I take a BIG breath in.....and then BLOW......huge raspberry.......hysterical urgent giggling.....and the best part is feeling her hands weaving around my head, trying to get me off of her, lol.

That's the other thing I like...and is a clue......if she's holding your head in her hands because (you know and I know) she's trying to control the tickling. That's always a sign.... ;)

Under her arms, things, along the hip lines, behind the knees, soles and toes are equally as great.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back