• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

who is embarrassed by their unattractive feet?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Even if I was ticklish, having my feet tickled would be my worst fear because of how ugly I think they are.
Is anyone here self-conscious about their feet?

:shivering:

The tops of my feet, and my toes, are fairly hairy, which I was always self-conscious about when I was younger. Some people, indeed, mocked my feet, calling them "Hobbit feet" -- occasionally at the very same time that they're tickling them mercilessly, which always seemed to me like they were heaping insult on top of (ticklish) injury.

Yes I admit my feet are ugly as hell(even for man-feet). They're also extremely ticklish, but they're so weird looking most women I've known have no interest in touching let alone tickling them. Thank God they're at least clean and don't stink

I'm embarrassed by the yellowness of my feet but otherwise I think they're okay. I don't mind having them tickled at all.

Eh, truth be told, mine aren't exactly perfect... I know people tend to like the photos I've shared of them, but there are calluses on the balls of my feet and on my big toes that don't show up super clearly with my crappy cell phone camera. If you could see them up close, you wouldn't want to tickle them...
Also, my toenails are kinda iffy.
Basically, I never took care of my feet when I was younger because at the time I wasn't thinking about the potential of one day wanting them tickled, and now I'm suffering for it. I could probably get them decently fixed with a pedicure or something, but that's not going to happen any time soon... >w>

Honestly, I'm nowhere near as embarrassed by the appearance of my feet as I am by the undignified shrieking giggles I emit when they're touched...

Mine could be better, though they are acceptable. Nonetheless, I try to never show them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back