• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brag about it! Your last time!

Unprovoked, this morning my wife started darting her fluttering fingers at my ribs and didn't stop until I was rolling around on our bed cackling with helpless laughter. When she was done she smiled and said "I couldn't have married a more ticklish person if I was trying to!"

I hope that you thanked her for tickling you. :devil:

Before she left to visit her family in Europe, I gave my girl a full body tickle. She really ticklish all over, except for her knees which she finds soothing instead of ticklish. But behind the knees are still very ticklish.

I also had a session with KKQing. Who's as ticklish as she appears in her videos, even ticklish on her face.

Come on! Brag about your good fortune, be it now or then! Whether or not it was ten years ago....or this morning! What was your last "score", either as ler or lee? It might have been a quick poke.....or a full-blown tied down and tickle tortured session! I mean, what are we talking about in this section?! Spill it, brethren!

Here's my last one. Mine was this summer, in July, I bumped into this friend of mine, who was kind of like a little sister to me when we worked together. We hadn't seen each other in years. Now she's 28, and doesn't seem like such a little sister anymore, lol. Anyways, I was at a bar, she saw me and called me over to her table of girlfriends and basically it was me and her telling her friends funny stories about each other and the place we used to work. I was sitting on a stool, she was standing next to me and had her arm around my neck, and I had put my arm around her waist.....but just friendly, this wasn't flirting, she was just happy to see me (and vice versa).

Maybe it was the liquid courage, but at one point, as she finished telling a story or something and the laughter died down...nobody spoke for a minute, it was a slight awkward pause and I looked up at her grinning, and she looked down at me grinning.....awww, old friends, right? So to fill in the silence, as we just "beamed" at each other....I reached over with my other hand and sprinkled a quick tickle on her navel, a little to the side of the button, and slightly below. She IMMEDIATLEY buckled over (remember I'm holding her with my other hand on her waist), and the whole table laughed. All her girlfriends, they went like "AaaaaaH!" as if to say "he got you!" lol. So she straightens up and looks at me grinning, as if to say "ok, you got me". But again.....no talking, awkward pause......so I tickled her again! lol. Same thing, a great yelp and a giggle and her friends "Aaaaah" again, and she straightens up and is saying "Don't. Don't" waggling her finger at me, lol. But not moving away either! ;)

She was wearing a sultry thin little white slip dress, oh man, heartbreaking. "Maggie The Cat" sultry.

Anyways......I'll bet i never pull off something like that again, I'm 47 after all, albeit boyish, but still. I don't think I have many more of those up my sleeve, unless it's the nurses at the old folks home!

Ok, so that's my sneaky brag. what about yours?!
I've been told to not sell those nurses at the old farts home short, some of em can be perty hot!! Lol

My girlfriend and I had a lovely session when we were in Be this summer. We booked a playroom at one of the cities BDSM establishments. After a glass of champagne she changed into extremely revealing lingerie and I cuffed her hands to a bar connected to the ceiling with her standing. I put on some relaxing music and spend some 15 minutes massag ing her body, focusing mostly on my favorite ticklish areas: ribs, tummy, sides, armpits, boobs and nipples. As I was massaging, I was adding just the smallest amount of tickling intention to my hand movements. Slight extra wiggle of the fingertips. Slight additional pressure. Slight additional grabbiness. I could see that behind her blissful smile she was trying to hold back giggles. Then I paused, quietly stepped away to change the music to a spiffy French pop tune and without warning launched into a full on tickle assault on her sexy body. Her screams resonated throughout the quiet building. She blushed deep red (she later told me she was sure the whole neighborhood could hear hear. She was struggling to get out of the bondage in and jumped around to avoid my fingers, with her breasts jiggling. Once in a while I paused the my frenzied finger movements to touch various special spots on her body with my mouth and blow a raspberry: tummy, armpits, underboobs, sideboobs and tummy again, getting a delightful response of hlpless howling laughter. Soon after I untiled her and we had probably the best sex of the year with her lying on a leather table and me standing at the edge of it.

I played with a professionally trained dom! I saw a personal he made in a Fet group about a specific tickling fantasy that we both shared but hadn’t tried. We also had a nice amount of other kinks in common.

He knew how to make me struggle, that’s for sure. I learned that I was a stronger lee than I thought though. I ended up breaking a cuff from struggling so much, and he punished me for it. He got a more durable pair of cuffs to put me in and adjusted the ratchet I was hooked to, to straighten out my arms completely and make them immobile. He proceeded to tickle the shit out of my underarms, which produced the loudest laughs I think I’ve made so far. Less mobility definitely makes it worse-

At a different point, he handcuffed my arms around his body to gain easy access to my underarms. He appreciated the look on my face when I realized what he was going to do. I managed to lift my arms off his body and prevent him from getting to that area for a bit. Of course, he eventually puts me back in my place in the same position, and he tickles me there even harder.

It was so much fun. He wants to see me again next time I’m available, as do I. I Really hope we get to play again soon, tickling or something else.

As a Lee - two weekends ago. A tickle- friend of mine had a few tickle friends over. She has an awesome chair bondage setup. I had about a 20 minute gang tickle session with five lers. It was a blast!

As a ler- yesterday (yay remote work). My partner said if I could go 12 hours without playfully tickling him then I could tie him down and tickle him (we just got two new tools so it was good timing!) I managed to control my urges and won so I tied him down and tickled him for about 40 minutes and then you can leave the rest to your imagination

As a Lee - two weekends ago. A tickle- friend of mine had a few tickle friends over. She has an awesome chair bondage setup. I had about a 20 minute gang tickle session with five lers. It was a blast!

As a ler- yesterday (yay remote work). My partner said if I could go 12 hours without playfully tickling him then I could tie him down and tickle him (we just got two new tools so it was good timing!) I managed to control my urges and won so I tied him down and tickled him for about 40 minutes and then you can leave the rest to your imagination

I imagine you untied him and the two of you shared a large bowl of jello. Did I guess right? :pweese:

middle-aged asian woman i met downtown. i tickled her feet half to death with her ankles and toes tied before moving onto more fun activities.. i might post some tickling pics i took if i get the bawls to lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back