• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend loves to tease f/m and fff/m

ChrisJson

A quick tickle between me and my girlfriend. Brief description about my girlfriend - she is extremely evil and loves to torture me!

The other day two of her friends came round to my place and while I was talking to them, I was leaning over the kitchen counter when suddenly my gf came up behind me and snaked her hand up under my shirt. She just placed her hands lightly on my stomach and I squeaked. I didn't want her friends to realize what she was doing and how ticklish I was so I tried to carry on the conversation as if nothing was wrong. Then she started to use one fingernail to trace my abs and I started to giggle (btw when I giggle it is really high pitched :blushes:) Her friends asked me what was wrong and then my gf whispers in my ear "tell them that you're ticklish or I'm going to 'the spot'. So of course I blurted out that I'm ticklish and doubled over as she started to bring her other 9 nails into play. She dragged her nails lazily up and down my ribs and kissed my neck, while her friends just sat there grinning mischievously. I tried to bat her hands away but she just ignored my clumsy attempts and moved up to my armpits. When I finally managed to get away, her and her friends chased me into the living room and tackled me to the ground. My gf straddled me while the other two held my arms up over my head. Then one of the girls placed her hands over my eyes and I heard whispering. I couldn't really hear what they were saying but the next thing I knew, two fingers were on 'the spot', alternating between light scratches and digging in. I had elapsed into silent laughter and was squirming like crazy. Clearly the other two were getting bored so they began tickling me, spider tickling my stomach, digging into my ribs, scratching at my hipbones. They finally let me up just before I passed out.

I hope this was entertaining :) As always tips and advice are much appreciated.

I'd like to suggest to your G/F to get her friends together and tie you down so they all can have fun tickling you everywhere. But they should do it slowly so they can go all night! Wouldn't that be fun? :p

I'd like to suggest to your G/F to get her friends together and tie you down so they all can have fun tickling you everywhere. But they should do it slowly so they can go all night! Wouldn't that be fun? :p

I second this suggestion. :D
The next time a special occasion comes up, such as your girlfriend's birthday, tell her that you have an extra present for her, over and above whatever you got her as an ordinary present. Tell her that you will allow her to tie you to the bed and tickle you to her heart's content. Tell her that she is welcome to invite her girlfriends to join her, too. :bouncybou

I second this suggestion. :D
The next time a special occasion comes up, such as your girlfriend's birthday, tell her that you have an extra present for her, over and above whatever you got her as an ordinary present. Tell her that you will allow her to tie you to the bed and tickle you to her heart's content. Tell her that she is welcome to invite her girlfriends to join her, too. :bouncybou

It's our anniversary next week :milestone: will let you know how it goes ;)

I had a similar incident like that happened to me recently. I'm a 32 year old, but I look really young. I was at the Renaissance fair in San Jose. The female friend I was with started tickling me when we were sitting on a bench. We were eating and she saw an opening to get my belly. She knows I'm super ticklish so she kept going until I was laughing loudly. One of the female coworkers at the fair was walking by and saw this. She was probably 37, 5'8, thick, but very good looking. She all of a sudden said " You would be a great candidate for testing our new wooden stocks." I was a little confused, racing in my head what to even say to this. She then took me by the arm and said very assertively "Come along young man, we're going to have some fine with you." This was happening really fast, she walked me over to these wooden stocks with a wooden chair. As soon as I set down I noticed my feet were hanging off the edge. Out of nowhere this big clamp went down holding down my ankles. She then said "ok, arms up!" I looked up and saw she wanted my arms up to tie them. I asked why, she said to make me appear like a prisoner, but not to worry she would not hurt me. I did as I was told. All of a sudden her female coworker started to take off my shoes and socks. I again asked why, she said that nobody in the old days had sneakers and white socks. They then both walked behind me and came back each holding two big red turky feathers. Everything immediately clicked. I looked out and saw people pulling out their cell phones and girls crowding around. I said "please don't tickle me, I'm way too ticklish." She said "Well, I didn't even think of that, we were just showing you these feathers, but now that you mention it, that would be a great way to test out our new stocks. So young man where are you ticklish?" All of a sudden her and her beautiful coworker started flicking their feathers under my alarms. They kept this up repeatedly, I was trying to hold in my laughter, thinking that maybe if I held it in they would stop. I muffled a giggle and the initiator immediately stopped. "Ohh I wonder if those bare feet of yours are ticklish. We don't want to leave these little tootsies out!" "No please! You said you were taking off my shoes and socks is to be more authentic, you didn't say anything about tickling my feet." She then said loudly "we dont want to let down our audience do we? We need to show everyone what happens to prisoners when they're bad. Now let's see if this young man's bare feet are as ticklish as they look. Then both of the women started flicking their feathers up-and-down my bare feet. I started laughing and giggling and the crowd started laughing with me almost as if they were believing that I said it was ok. Then the initiator said "it looks like he is enjoying himself, maybe we should use our fingers to remind him that this is still a punishment." Then they put down the feathers and started using their long nails. I was in hysterics with tears rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't stop laughing. Then after what felt like forever they stopped. The initiator looked at me with an evil smile, she told the other girl to continue on my feet. I shook my head. Before the other girl started the initiator continued her gaze on me with her finger fingers wiggling and said "I'm going to get you, I'm going to tickle the ticklish boy." The anticipation was killing me. She then started rubbing all 10 fingers along my ribs, I couldn't help laughing it was like a new level of tickling. Then her coworker started on my feet I was going crazy. Finally after a good 10 minutes they stopped, or so I thought. She then said loudly to the crowd "now who would like to help us punished this prisoner?" So many hands went up that they decided to put a sign out that said "Tickle me so I can learn my lesson." For the next two hours I had many random people tickle me, including my friend and some really hot girls. Most people tickled my feet, some under my arms, some even did both. It was the longest two hours of my life.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back