• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to get lers to take the bait

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
I noticed a neat threat about tricks Lers do, posted by the Internet, so figured we needed a discussion for the lees out there - what do you do to get a ler to tickle you? Any useful tricks?

Lets say you're with someone, they may or may not have the fetish but you want them to tickle you, what do you do? Do you tease them? Are you sassier than usual? Do you flaunt your assets to tempt them?

I'll go first.

Neck kisses
I love neck kisses and for me they tickle a lot. When cuddling I'll look around a lot for extended periods, sometimes just staring out to my side and he will eventually start to sniff my neck, take in my scent and kiss my neck sending me into giggles.

Tummy/ribs
He likes to rub my tummy, and usually I can get him to tickle my tummy after he's rubbed me completely. OR I'll squirm a little when he gets closer to my navel and this usually gets him to tickle my belly button. Often after he's done this, he'll kiss my belly which tickles a great deal.

Chest
When we are cuddling, I wait til we are really nestled into each other and when he starts to massage, I will smile and react and eventually he starts to use his fingers around my chest. As a very sensitive area it makes me squirm and he loves to tickle just under them.

How about you?

Last edited:
Ah, good idea :)
Haha, I actually posted on the "Tricks to get lees thread", even tho... Imma lee <3 I think I talked about the things that I like Lers do, / or what works on me.
I don't have any friends who have this particular kink, but most of them still love tickling me. But whenever I want to try to get one of them to tickle me, I do have a few....methods.

Instead of certain areas, I'll ofte try to let them them choose ;) by using more general tactics.
I'm friends with someone who has a foot fetish, and he has always enjoyed tickling me. So, if we are hanging out at my house of something, I'll intentionally go barefoot around him. Not to teas him, just sort of..."tempt him" ;)
Or, lets' say him and I are both on the couch or something, I'll sit next to him in such a way that exposes my soles/ makes It easy for him to reach them.( I'd never do this in a way that's obvious though) :)
I'll just make it appear as if I "just so happened to sit down like that"...ect.
Hehe.... And this works pretty well.
It only takes me a few brief tickles, to get the person to turn around give it back to me ten-fold. <3
Like, there are a few adult-themed card games my friends and I play, and questions like; "Whats your biggest turn-on?" , Or "Whats a non-sexual activity that drives you crazy" are some of the ones that come up.
So, I'll answer by saying "Being tickled".
This makes it less awkward, and lets most of my close friends know. :)
Plus, to them - they don't see tickling the same way I do. So they'd do It to me to just to play around. It's often playful to others, but I like it much more than they probably realize.
- - - Just saying stuff like that - is often enough to get people to want to do it to me.
***However, I don't just come out and say this out of nowhere;
Only whenever its' brought up in conversation; such as, after someone comments / sees my artwork.
(I frequently draw intense tickling-scenes, involving my own "personal dragon-character".
So, if anyone sees my art, and asks me;
"Why do you always draw your characters being tied-up and tickled?"
That's when I'd respond with:
"Because..... I love when it's done to me!"

~~~ If I think of anymore, maybe I'll edit this later.
~~But that's all I have for now :) !

Ah, good idea :)
Haha, I actually posted on the "Tricks to get lees thread", even tho... Imma lee <3 I think I talked about the things that I like Lers do, / or what works on me.
I don't have any friends who have this particular kink, but most of them still love tickling me. But whenever I want to try to get one of them to tickle me, I do have a few....methods.

Instead of certain areas, I'll ofte try to let them them choose ;) by using more general tactics.
I'm friends with someone who has a foot fetish, and he has always enjoyed tickling me. So, if we are hanging out at my house of something, I'll intentionally go barefoot around him. Not to teas him, just sort of..."tempt him" ;)
Or, lets' say him and I are both on the couch or something, I'll sit next to him in such a way that exposes my soles/ makes It easy for him to reach them.( I'd never do this in a way that's obvious though) :)
I'll just make it appear as if I "just so happened to sit down like that"...ect.
Hehe.... And this works pretty well.
It only takes me a few brief tickles, to get the person to turn around give it back to me ten-fold. <3
Like, there are a few adult-themed card games my friends and I play, and questions like; "Whats your biggest turn-on?" , Or "Whats a non-sexual activity that drives you crazy" are some of the ones that come up.
So, I'll answer by saying "Being tickled".
This makes it less awkward, and lets most of my close friends know. :)
Plus, to them - they don't see tickling the same way I do. So they'd do It to me to just to play around. It's often playful to others, but I like it much more than they probably realize.
- - - Just saying stuff like that - is often enough to get people to want to do it to me.
***However, I don't just come out and say this out of nowhere;
Only whenever its' brought up in conversation; such as, after someone comments / sees my artwork.
(I frequently draw intense tickling-scenes, involving my own "personal dragon-character".
So, if anyone sees my art, and asks me;
"Why do you always draw your characters being tied-up and tickled?"
That's when I'd respond with:
"Because..... I love when it's done to me!"

~~~ If I think of anymore, maybe I'll edit this later.
~~But that's all I have for now :) !

Hello,

I wish there were more like you. This post was cute.

Thanks,

K

Normally I just put my feet on my husband's lap and he knows what I want. I also have no problems just asking him to tickle me either.

Ahhhh, I love this thread! So that's how you 'lees do it!! Great information, Miss Embrace!

As a 'ler, I can tell you what "bait" is irresistible to me personally:

1.) If she leaves herself "open", and arms over her head is the most "open". I visibly blanch when a woman does that, and it takes everything I can not to tickle her if she's, say, yawning and stretching, or working on her hair.

2.) Putting her feet in my lap, of course, that's a no-brainer!

3.) If she's wearing tight jeans and she's sitting with her leg crossed over the other one, it's hard for me to resist giving a squeeze. This actually happened last night when I was at the movies with a friend that I've had a kind of a flirty relationship with. (I almost did it......but chickened out!)

But what I love about Miss Embrace's post is that these are all subtle things she's doing. Stuff I wouldn't notice she was doing consciously......I'd just take the bait! lol!

If I've ever had a 'lee bait me, I wasn't aware of it. SO HOT that you guys do stuff like this! And yes, at the first sign of squirming or giggling or shallow breathing.....at the first micro-sign of ticklishness, I've been "baited" and am ready step it up.

Bait? What is this bait yiu speak of? I do no such thing. Lol. Well okay maybe i sorta do, but unknowingly most of the time. When I'm with my partner. I love to crouch down on my toes to pick something up, exposing the arch and heels of my bare feet. Of course that gets me in trouble and the feet get it lol. So much fun. I don't have to do much of anything to bait him. Yet, if i did I'd be prepared with an extensive arsenal.

As a ler if anyone ever says..."don't you dare tickle me" or " Do not tickle my feet/armpits/sides..." is an open invite to do just that. Also if, while sitting next to someone they poke you or push their feet into you then my first instinct is to grab them and tickle them.

Any lees ever use these tactics to get tickled..??

1.) If she leaves herself "open", and arms over her head is the most "open". I visibly blanch when a woman does that, and it takes everything I can not to tickle her if she's, say, yawning and stretching, or working on her hair.

Well, I do that intentionally a lot. Lol

Sadly, they haven't taken the bait yet.

Ahhhh, I love this thread! So that's how you 'lees do it!! Great information, Miss Embrace!

As a 'ler, I can tell you what "bait" is irresistible to me personally:

I tried this yesterday. Had my arms stretched high, and was laying down with him, and eventually he got the hint and started to kiss my armpits. Used his nose too, to tickle, and he laughed when I started to laugh.

I tried this yesterday. Had my arms stretched high, and was laying down with him, and eventually he got the hint and started to kiss my armpits. Used his nose too, to tickle, and he laughed when I started to laugh.

Hello Miss Embrace,

When you bait on average, how long to hope hope the tickling would take at minimum and maximum?

Thank,

K

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back