• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MIchelle ToeTied F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Michelle is a quiet girl who doesn't know what to make of the idea of a tickle fetish but MJ fell in love with her soft feet and begged her to come play in the stocks at least once. She has the sweetest giggle and you can tell how shy she is from the way she blushes once MJ starts teasing her ticklish soles with a feather. Michelle does her best to resist but this plan falls apart once MJ resorts to her fingers as she furiously scribbles across the bare bottoms of Michelle's feet. MJ even smells her toes during the scene, completely unprovoked, and smiles at the heavenly aroma. She just loves having a pair of baby soft, well cared for soles to tickle. Michelle was too busy giggling to object for a while but once MJ tried out her ribs and pits she was really starting to get overwhelmed. By the time MJ gets back to her oiled feet with the brush she really knew how to get her friend laughing (the toes) and Michelle was begging for her first time being tied and tickled to be over. At the end MJ picks her friend's brain about all things tickling and talks about her feet some more.

Tickleabuse.com Download this and my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clips4sale

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

OrgasmAbuse.com MY non tickling orgasm site

Attachments

• michelletoetied1.jpg
    michelletoetied1.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 1,047
  • michelletoetied2.jpg
    michelletoetied2.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 1,314
  • michelletoetied3.jpg
    michelletoetied3.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 595
  • michelletoetied4.jpg
    michelletoetied4.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 524
  • michelletoetie.wmv
    6 MB · Views: 905
Capture Her Attention F/F

It wasn't easy for MJ to convince Michelle to have her feet worshiped but after weeks of wearing her down and a little help from her ballgag and bedroom restraints, she was finally able to keep her friend from protesting a little attention being paid to her bare soles. Throughout the clip you will hear Michelle moan and whimper as MJ's tongue runs through her toes. This doesn't deter MJ from savoring every inch of Michelle's smooth feet and suckling her long digits with glee as Michelle rattles the chains on her cuffs in an attempt to resist the sensations MJ's warm mouth forces onto her exposed feet. It must not be so terrible, though, as she makes no attempt to escape as she continues to pout while MJ is enraptured with her delicious piggies.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• cap3.jpg
    cap3.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 451
  • cap5.jpg
    cap5.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 539
  • cap6.jpg
    cap6.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 417
  • cap11.jpg
    cap11.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 291
  • captureherattentio.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 251
Deep Navel Lover F/F

Michelle's belly button has plenty of room for MJ's tongue to explore. Since this is her first time Michelle has ever experienced button worship her navel is particularly sensitive and the result are some of the sexiest gasps of pleasure I have heard in quite a while. She's a shy beauty but there is no escaping the sensations emanating from the center of her tummy as MJ's tongue works her into a frenzy. By the time MJ stops Michelle can leave her newly discovered pleasure center alone and continues to finger her button for her own enjoyment. She hopes you enjoy watching her work too!

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• deep4.jpg
    deep4.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 115
  • deep5.jpg
    deep5.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 84
  • deep7.jpg
    deep7.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 112
  • deep8.jpg
    deep8.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 63
  • deepnavellov.wmv
    3.3 MB · Views: 69
How about a foot tickling clip in this position? All the tickler has to do is sit on the legs and have her way with those feet

deliciously worshipped. I love the caring luscious and voracious MJ mouth. She seem to like the taste, the texture and smell of womens feet..

Love the tickling clip!
Both girls were awesome!
MJ is an evil tickler as always!
Michelle and her big feet are outstanding!

Thanks for sharing.

I also love the foot worshiping clip!
MJ looked like she was enjoying herself!
Michelle has big beautiful yummy looking feet!

Thanks for sharing.

Michelle's boyfriend is really lucky, getting to pin her down and tickle her.

Michelle has nice big feet to tickle. And MJ is SUPER CUTE!!! and MJ has very smooth attractive tickling hands/fingers as well. Lol, MJ's right - Big Feet, More to tickle.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back