• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maybe Ellen is One Of Us!!!! the

There's also one where she tickles an actor's foot to see if he'll laugh! To any fellow F/M lovers out there!

Anything is possible...but if she was one of us, then why did she let a perfect opportunity to tickle Sophia Vergara?

Here's the link if anyone reading this doesn't know what I'm talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=4udYP7s8p8Q (38 second mark)

Anything is possible...but if she was one of us, then why did she let a perfect opportunity to tickle Sophia Vergara?

Hmm... Not sure, I would have been all over that opportunity myself (sorry Nancy O'Dell, but I would have).

I've been thinking about this since I've now seen the clip, and I've come up with two thing. 1) The reason why Sophia says "Don't tickle me." is because Ellen's tickled her before, 2) The reason why Ellen didn't tickle Sophia is because she respected Sophia asking her not to. The again who know what happened during the commercials lol.

Possible ya think?

You know for a lesbian she really seems to get sensual with the men folk ;) lol.

I always thought it was cause her show always seems to be aimed for women which I don't know why since men watch her show too. I love her to death but she always seems to focus on the show being woman friendly like bringing hunks on the show, having female audience members be contestants for her games, share negative thoughts on women in skimpy outfits, having guests that are known to be man candy for women like Bieber and Taylor Lautner. Again I love her to death but why can't she aim her show for both genders?

I always thought it was cause her show always seems to be aimed for women which I don't know why since men watch her show too. I love her to death but she always seems to focus on the show being woman friendly like bringing hunks on the show, having female audience members be contestants for her games, share negative thoughts on women in skimpy outfits, having guests that are known to be man candy for women like Bieber and Taylor Lautner. Again I love her to death but why can't she aim her show for both genders?

I got no problem with "chick friendly" shows, I'd take more exception to the lack of "Bro Shows" stuff that features stuff that guys are into (and would appeal to women as well) it could also discuss men's issues too. But that's enough of that talk or I could find myself band from the media section.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back