• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the mom next door - part 2

flugel1

TMF Regular
Thanks for the encouragement and opinions. Here's round 2 hope you like. Let me know. All feedback is welcome. But I really do appreciate you taking the time to respond

PART 2 – TEAM MEETING

“Time for practice” and one K rammed her tongue in her mouth. The other K rammed her tongue in her puss. Janet could barely contain herself. “Shit this isn’t fair” One K said Its practice weve got to get better. “Ladies” she announced and 2 more totally naked, hot, sexy, horny, gotta get me some, ladies came around the corner. One, Brandy, was blond and looked like the twins, one, Brooke, was shorter and brunette with very large breasts for her smaller frame. She was often told she looked like Sophia Bush. “Shes all yours” K2 announced. And the naked, horny gorgeous girls pounced.

They immediately stuck lips on lips, tongue in her mouth, tongue in her puss, tickles on her amazingly tight bod, and lickles on her belly, which drove Janet nuts But she couldn’t do anything and didn’t really want to. And the young, naked girls didn’t want anything to change either. “Janet, have u met Brooke and Brandy. Well you’re going to. Brandy { the blond ] is sucking on ur awesome tit and Brooke [ the brunette ] is about to tongue you to another orgasm. ENJOY” and the girls went to town. Janet could not believe what was happening to her or her body. And K and K sat on the couch and just enjoyed the show.

While K n K were into bringing Janet to orgasm, B n B were into getting her so close and stopping. About the 3rd time it happened Janet moaned ‘please’. Big titted Brooke said switch and they did. Brooke immediately put her huge orbs in Janets face. And Janet just sucked and kissed and tongued. Brandy went to work down south and it distracted the lil red head quite a bit. But as soon as she felt Janet close she stopped. “Brookie, I think we need to explore more of our little tickle toy” and they smiled at each other. They started slowly with gentle nails and erotic touching. Brandy used her long blond hair to tease and torment Janet’s nose, neck, face and ears. Janet giggled a lot. Then they ramped it up. “Let’s find out where she’s the worst” Brandy challenged. “Your on” Brooke responded.

Brandy went to the feet, which were normally a go to spot. Janet started to howl with laughter. Brooke went to the pits, another go to spot, and Janet was bucking and screaming like a rodeo bronco. And the B’s were ssssoooooo getting into it. “Lets find the special spots” Brandy said. “Happy cunting. Opps I meant hunting” And Brandy went to the inner thighs. Brooke turned around and put her sex very close to Janets mouth and started to kiss, tongue and tickle her belly. Janet couldn’t stand it. Brandy’s tickling and moving toward her pussy were driving her crazy, but Brooke was killing her with her tummy love. She knew exactly what, when and where to do. And again, as soon as she got close to climax they stopped. “Girls, please help me” Janet begged and looked at the twins. It was then that Brooke started blowing raspberries on the taut tummy. Janet laughed hard. Brooke started to tease her belly button with her tongue “Please” Janet begged.

The twins were otherwise occupied with their fingers up each other and rubbing gently. Their head were back and their eyes were closed and they were obviously having a great time. No help there for Janet. “Brand, do you think these HUGE nipples might be ticklish?” Brooke asked. “Lets find out” Brandy responded. And to help Brooke shoved her huge tits into Janets face and forced to suck, kiss and lick. And Brandy gently took her nails and circled her dark aeroli. And then moved to the large nipples. As she gently scrapped across the tops Janet exploded in laughter. Which was tough to do with a huge breast in her mouth. Then Brandy changed tactics and stayed on the very sensitive breasts with one hand and move the other hand lower. She teased and tickled the aroused kitty of the tiny red head, which made her both giggle and moan at the same time.

Brooke switched breasts and Brandy went for the close. Janet was as wet and turned on as she could remember. It took her no time to cum……….loudly even with a boob in her mouth. Then there was another loud, guttural moan from across the room. Kelsey exploded and squirted……..hard. Kaley giggled a lot. “I love it when you do that” and they engaged in a deep kiss. Brooke whispered to Janet “ you want some payback” and started to untie her. “Hell yes” Janet whispered back. “We can make that work” and she pinched two very erect and sensitive nipples and then kissed her so deeply and passionately Janet almost came right there. The K’s were in post orgasmic bliss and didn’t realize what was happening. Eyes closed, heads back, stupid smiles on their faces.

Brooke untied Janet and kissed her hard and Janet just grabbed her and held her. When they broke the kiss Brooke whispered “You’re so friggin hot u can have me whenever u want me but right now lets exact some revenge. Kaley is not ticklish at all, but Kelsey is a complete tickle bug. And it drives her wild” Janet looked over “which one is which?” she asked seriously. “Kels is on the left and soon will be on the floor. U ready?” and Janet pulled the brunettes face in and kissed her again. “More than” and they pounced

Janet was a hungry tickle animal. Completely wet, aroused, horny and wanting payback. She and Brooke grabbed Kelsey and dragged her to the floor. Janet grabbed her arms and pulled them above her head and sat on them. Brooke jumped on her knees and giggled “My turn” and almost drooled with all the adorable flesh in front of her. “Hey, no fucking fair” Kelsey complained. “Fair comes in August, you’ll be coming before that” Janet sneered. She started slowly tickling K’s sides and pits. She loved the silly lil giggle Kels made. “What someone a lil tickle toy too” she taunted. And continued to gently and erotically tickle the tall blond. Kelsey wasn’t in torment but knew it was coming and that made the gentle tickling worse. Brandy decided to join the fun and started to scrap across the blonds sole. It was one of her worst spots, but not her worst. And the naked red head decided to up the ante. She moved forward and sat on her arms exposing her pits. She was new to all this and was tentative and started to slyly tickle Kelseys underarms, which just made her giggle and wiggle. Janet was very happy.

But Kaley knew the worst spots. So she joined the fun. She sat behind Brooke and started to massage her breasts. Which Brooke loved. Many girls with large breasts find them not very sensitive. Not the case with Brooke. Some of her boyfriends knew how to make her cum just by playing with them. The volleyball girls knew it too. Kaley was having way to much fun. As Brooke tickled Kelsey, Kaley teased and tickled Brooke. “Cut that shit out you bitch” she chided but not really. “What this shit” and Kaley went to the side and underboob tickle. “FUCK U” Brooke chortled and wiggled on Kelsey. “I like this. Are these awesome boobs ticklish?” Janet asked and went for the tits. They were. Kelsey started to laugh harder. Brandy upped her game on the feet by tickling right below the toes. Kelsey started to cry and laugh. “I really like this” Janet said and tickled the erect nipples and breasts more aggressively. “Me too” and Kaley started to tickle and massage Brooke more. She moved one hand between her legs. “Bitch” Brooke whispered while still continued to tickle Kelsey. “You know it, but ive got to protect my sis” and she started to tickle Brooke between her legs. And venture in. “SHIT” Brooke moaned.

Kelsey, on the other hand, was in complete conflict. The tickling was more teasing than torture but it was turning her on. The sight of 3 stone cold gorgeous women owning her body wasn’t helping the situation. But she wanted more and could do nothing about it. But that was about to change. Janet was in oversexed overdrive. She’d never felt like this or experienced anything like this. The sight of the busty Brooke tickling Kelsey and wiggling over Kaleys tickling was intoxicating so she made her move. She moved forward and put her vagina right on Kelseys’ face. Then she grabbed Brookes face and pulled it to her and kiss her as deep as she could. She’d never kissed a girl before but she didn’t care. Nor did Brooke who was still giggling and tongued her new red haired friend. Kelsey was close to coming but she wanted some satisfaction to and started to lick and tongue Janet. Who was loving every minute of this.

Janet came first and covered Kelsey with her juices. Kelsey came next with a loud, long shivering orgasm as Janet had slid off her face and embraced Brooke. The girls were all somewhat spent and just kinda curled up and held each other. Brooke and Janet were face to face and just started to suck on each other. “Ur amazing” Brooke whispered. “Back at ya” Janet whispered. And then they continued their make out session. Kaley was behind and just started massaging Brooke’s large breasts. Brandy and Kelsey just kinda curled up with each other. Kaley quietly left the room and Janet took the oppt to suck and kiss and lick Brookes luscious breasts. A few moments later Kaley returned and grabbed Brookes arms and pulled them behind her back. Brooke immediately felt fuzzy handcuffs secure her arms. “HEY, totally not cool” Brooke complained. Kaley put a nightshade over her eyes. “REALLY NOT COOL” and Kaley laid her on her back. “Janet we want you to tickle her senseless and make her cry and cum or we will tie you back up and exact a revenge for what you did to Kels” Kaley said very seriously. “NNNNNNOOOOO” pouted Brooke. “That’s alright Brookie, well help her” Kaley taunted. And then she heard a low pitched hum. “Janet roll her over” Janet couldn’t argue and did what was asked. Kaley took a very thin vibrator and inserted in Brook’s butt and rolled her back onto her back. That pushed the vib deeper. “Gawd damn” Brooke moaned. “Better get to tickling or you’ll get a worse treatment”

Janet leaned down and kissed the busty brunette. “I’m so sorry” she whispered. And started to tickle her neck and ears. Kelsey was spent but she crawled to Brookes feet and started to rake. Brooke was laughing and rolling back and forth which had an amazing effect on the vib. Brandy couldn’t resist, particularly since Brook couldn’t see, and started to circle her breast with her nails and watched with awe as her nipples arose. She kept getting closer to them. Then suddenly she grabbed Janet’s hands and placed them on her orbs and attacked her sides. Brooke was going nuts. Kaley left the room again. When she came back she had a ball gag and another vib. She turned it up a notch and handed it to Janet “You do the honors” and put the gag in Brook’s mouth who was none to happy, and was about to get less happy. Janet knew Brook was wet and slowly inserted it. Brook was trying to say no and shake her head, to no avail.

“Now weve got her motor running lets get to some serious tickling” and they all attacked the helpless girl. She was twisting and turning and bucking like one of those fake bulls in country bars, tears coming down her cheeks, laughing like a hyenia. Kelsey was now tickling her toes, Brandy was spider tickling her ribs, Janet was getting off on tickling the large breasts of her new friend and watching her wiggle around. Kaley had gotten her phone and was secretly taking pictures. Soon Brook started to kick her feet and tried to buck the girls off her. Her tone changed and got lower and rawer. She was trying to speak. “What, I can’t understand you” Kaley teased “But I like what I see” MEYEYYYEYE PPOOOOOOOSSSSSSY CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE”
Which was really hard to understand. “What you want your pussy massaged?” and she reached down and started to move the vib in and out. And that was all she wrote. Brook arched her back, her body got stiff, she screamed thru the gag and exploded. Then went completely limp. Kaley took pix the whole time. “Girls she’s had enough don’t you think” Janet pleaded. “Yeah, your probably right” Kaley relented. She took out the gag, took off the blindfold and handcuffs and took 2 more pics. Janet instinctively wrapped her in a warm, comforting embrace. Kaley left and came back with a couple of blue robes with Volleyballe Rules on the back. “Janet why don’t you take Brookie back to your house and clean her up and help her recover” “Good idea” Janet said and bundled herself and Brooke in the robes and lead thru the back yard to her house.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back