• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Mature Sadist Lady Justice Foot Tickled! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
43 year old Lady Justice is used to being the one inflicting the torment and doing the tickling. Well versed in foot worship and trampling, submitting to foot tickling was brand new territory for this reluctant domme ticklee. But Lady Justice was indeed curious to see how much foot tickling she could take! Lady Justice is towering at almost 6 ft. tall, and has BIG size 11 feet with flawless, perfect toes. No wonder this lady loves having her feet worshiped. Lady Justice is taxed with trying to keep her ankles crossed while I tickle her big dominant feet. I start out by caressing her ankles gently, and tickling her heels and arches. "That tickles, but it also feels good" she says between nervous giggles. Lady Justice tries her best to fight off the giggles and keep her ankles crossed, but this mature gal has very sensitive feet. While exploring her foot bottoms, I realize quickly that the best technique is to dig in aggressively, this catches her off guard, makes her laugh her head off and even scream at times. In order to drive her crazy, I start massaging her feet a few times, making her moan with pleasure, only to switch without warning to intense tickling, making this ticklish domme crack up laughing. "You can keep massaging!" she exclaims between helpless giggling and screaming. Lady Justices feet were SO much more sensitive than she thought they would be. When Lady Justices ankles are cuffed to the recliner, and her big feet are ravaged with some serious tickling! In this clip more attention is paid to the tops of Lady Justices feet, which are SO incredibly ticklish! Every time I tickle the tops of her feet she thrashes violently and the laughter and giggling comes almost without effort, because even the slightest touch on the tops of her feet sends her spinning into uncontrollable giggling. The trimmer, and the comb are used up and down Lady Justices BIG soles, making her rapidly lose all composure and collapse into a non stop giggle fit. But the pinwheel is what makes this dominant lady scream her head off. This is some intense foot tickling from a super hot ticklish domme! www.clips4sale.com/19581

IMG_1322.jpg

ladyjusticefootticklingfull.jpg

Attachments

• TicklishSadistFootTickledTMF1.mp4
    4.2 MB
  • !IMG_1358.JPG
    !IMG_1358.JPG
    486.5 KB · Views: 191
  • !IMG_1423.JPG
    !IMG_1423.JPG
    524.9 KB · Views: 197
  • LadyJusticeInterview.mp4
    4.3 MB
Lady Justice was laughing and moaning!
I don't know if she was turned on, tickled, or both???
When you tickled the tops of her feet she seem to like it!
Lady Justice has very yummy size 11 feet and delicious looking toes!

Her feet are massive, thick, meaty, and tremendous feet..... oh how I want them!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Lady Justice was laughing and moaning!
I don't know if she was turned on, tickled, or both???
When you tickled the tops of her feet she seem to like it!
Lady Justice has very yummy size 11 feet and delicious looking toes!

Her feet are massive, thick, meaty, and tremendous feet..... oh how I want them!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Always nice when they laugh AND moan :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back