• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Feet Or Small Feet

The size is insignificant to me, as long as they're ticklish and we'll maintained. I prefer to LOOK at nice arches, but when it comes to straight up tickling, I just want them to be ticklish and we'll maintained.

My ex had the cutest little size 5's, but my gf has giant meaty size 12's. I think I may have liked the smaller ones better, but I can go either way!

Last edited:
The size is insignificant to me, as long as they're ticklish and we'll maintained. I prefer to LOOK at nice arches, but when it comes to straight up tickling, I just want them to be ticklish and we'll maintained.

Exactly how I feel!

Beautiful feet that are well-taken care of (especially the nails and no dead skin). I do tend to get curious whenever a woman has a large size like American size 12+ or Euro size 43+ and in that regard it's an 'advantage' where it otherwise wouldn't have been in the vanilla world. But ultimately, size isn't too important.

Last edited:
My ex had the cutest little size 5's, but my gf has giant meaty size 12's. I think I may have liked the smaller ones better, but I can go either way!
This. My wife has tiny feet only the size of my hands, and they are sooo irresistible!

Goddess Shelly :woman: has size 9 feet, pictured below in my signature. :feets:
That is about the smallest size that I like on women. (She is not happy when I say that.)
My ideal size is about 11.
I also prefer narrow feet with straight, well aligned toes. :D

That's exactly my preference. Exactly.

Goddess Shelly :woman: has size 9 feet, pictured below in my signature. :feets:
That is about the smallest size that I like on women. (She is not happy when I say that.)
My ideal size is about 11.
I also prefer narrow feet with straight, well aligned toes. :D

I always thought those were your feet lol

I don't care how big they are as long as they are ticklish ;]

Definitely small feet. Nothing sexier than a pair of dainty feminine petite feet

All else being equal, I prefer bigger. Especially if they are athletic looking.

Stick me in the big feet camp. My wife is 6'3 with size 11 ticklish feet so I guess there's some bias there.

I prefer smaller feet. Size 5 to 7 US with a 5 and a half being ideal. It goes with my attraction to petite women.

Ticklishness counts more than size for me, but otherwise I like ‘em big!

I like them both honestly, but bigger feet are pretty hot

I'm happy with any foot, so long as it's ticklish.

Though bigger feet mean more to tickle - it's a no-brainer really.

I personally like smaller feet - just more feminine to me. In fact i prefer smaller women in general. 9 or under is good...just personal pick.

I enjoy all sizes of female feet as long as they're ticklish and well kept

I've had lots of fun with tiny ticklish feet, large ticklish feet, and sizes in between.

I don't really mind either way, as long as they have a nice shape, are well taken care of and are ticklish. :D Although cases are rare of pretty feet beyond size 10-11.

I'm with Alchemy on this one. But if I had to choose a pair of feet, I'd go with women's feet between 6 to 9. I have a preference for wide feet and thick soles with short toes... oh and ticklish of course.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back