• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Feet Or Small Feet

Big, but slim, with slender toes. Feminine and elegant.

Girls with big ticklish feet are adorable.

I've never been much into the whole foot thing so it surprised me when I started talking to people and found out that so many foot fetishists actually like bigger feet, because I have pretty big feet myself and I've always been kind of self conscious about it, thinking it's probably weird/unattractive/whatever. So, that's kind of refreshing! haha

Small, but not pudgy. Slender is the best with small, round heels. ;)

I am a woman's big foot fan 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle.

LBFT

Big feet are a major turn off for me. the bigger the foot, the less feminine they are. plus bigger feet are less attractive. you don't come across many nice looking big feet. long boney toes, usually huge taper from big to small toe. :xlime:

Soft, pretty feet. Shape is way more important than size.

Goddess Shelly :woman: has size 9 feet, pictured below in my signature. :feets:
That is about the smallest size that I like on women. (She is not happy when I say that.)
My ideal size is about 11.
I also prefer narrow feet with straight, well aligned toes. :D

Personally, I love ticklish feet regardless of size, but I do have a sliiight preference for bigger feet. I don't like them super long though, or with long toes; I prefer them a little broader, with shorter, bubblish toes. They're so much cuter that way IMO. X3

If they are nicely shaped size doesn't really matter, to me at least. I know a 6'3" girl with beautiful size 12 1/2 feet, but also aI know a 5'1' girl with stunning size 6. I do think that shorter girls are more likely to have pretty feet, more proportional, but it's not always the case of course.

There's only one set of feet that I really love. I usually don't care about the size or shape, I don't love feet I love tickling. But our very own Alexis C... I love those feet! They are literally perfect

Ticklish feet are great.. But I prefer the smaller ones.. If your girl can just slide into my shoes to run out to her car.. It's hot.. If a girl has to unlace my shoes.. Or take a second to put them on.. In my personal opinion it's not.. Again it's selective tickling.. We all have different trigger points.. Mine are ticklish Little Feet.:welcome:

I like slender big feet. Women who have big feet are my type

I really love bigger feet....the size 9, 10, 11 range (US women's) is my favorite. I'm actually really into shoe sizes these days--it's kind of a new little thrill for me--and finding out a woman's feet are 9+ is really exciting to me :)

Oh...and LONG. TOES.

Love small feet, the wife has ticklish 3.5's--could not be happier

I personally prefer bigger feet. Size 8.5 -10. I have personally played with feet size 13 in men's, I believe that was 14 or 15 in woman's shoes. She was 6'3" and had deathly ticklish feet but wasn't big on maintaining em. But yeah... 8.5-10 is perfect for me but i don't hate on smaller feet... as long as I think they are sexy they can be a 6 or an 11 and that's perfect for me.

On a side note, I recently read an article now that size 7 shoe for women has fallen into the small feet category and the average shoe size for women is 8/8.5. So I guess we have a new range where small feet ends and big feet begins.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back