• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling important for your choices?

ticklish2011

TMF Expert
Hi everybody, just want to ask, are tickling or other fetishes (especially feet) important for your relationship?

For example, have you ever tried a meet a girl or boy and you see she/he is not ticklish and you didn't even talked again?

For me, my fetishes are important for my girlfriend choices. Sometimes it makes me feeling bad.

I always imagine a wife with tickling fetish and make a room like a dungeon and make love by our fetishes till end of my life.

But is it a silly dream or a choice of my life I don't know...

How about you?

yes, it is very important to me.
( I'm a ticklee )

Tickling is my only sexual fetish, (I'm Reaallyy into it ;) )
Nothing turns me on more than being tied and tickle tortured <3

When I start dating a new guy, It's something I tell him very early on in the relationship.
This way I can get his response to it, and k ow if he's willing to tickle me or not.

I have to say, I wouldn't be able to date someone who is not open to the idea of tickling me.
It's the one kinky thing Im really into, and I think about it all the time.
So far, all the guys I've dated (even though none of them had ticking fetishes themselves) all loved doing it to me.
But if I came across a guy that wasnt, I wouldn't want to date him.

It may sound strange to base my decision on that, but im just being honest.
It's something that I value in a relationship. <3

It is not strange of course but your situation is a bit different because 80% of guys would tickle you while you are dating.

Imagine the ticklers. For example you are a tickler and your bf doesn't let you to tickle him. Even as a game.

I'm a tickler and ticklee but in here my own country, those kind of fetishes are strange and silly for people. Foot fetish maybe ok because of films ect. but tickling is a bit difficult to tell it.

Anyway, maybe you or other members can tell the way of telling tickle fetish to our partners.

I can tell it via tickle her as a game but no idea how can I tell it on sexual ways.

In my life, I told my girlfriends my foot fetish but never told tickling fetish as a fetish. I said in that way "I love tickling games" that is all...

The best question is, would you tell it after get merried or you just open your cards and tell it in the middle of relationship?

( I'm a ticklee )

When I start dating a new guy, It's something I tell him very early on in the relationship.
This way I can get his response to it, and k ow if he's willing to tickle me or not.

I have to say, I wouldn't be able to date someone who is not open to the idea of tickling me.
So far, all the guys I've dated (even though none of them had ticking fetishes themselves) all loved doing it to me.

Geez! Why couldn't I meet a girl like you when I was young???? :shrug:

Yes it was and I found it. I knew I wouldn't be happy unless I married someone who I not only loved, but was also kinky. We met at a local play party and we chatted through FetLife. I know others who found love in the lifestyle as well, but I guarantee you that you won't find it hiding behind your keyboards or hell you probably won't find it by just posting personal ads either. Get out in your local kink community and start meeting people. Go to events/munchies with the expectations of making friends and then see what happens.

I would say yes. If i am to be with someone, they would have to be okay with my fetishes for one, and I would hope that they would love to share in my fetishes as well. Someone who doesn't accept that is an instant deal breaker for me. I would be lying to myself if I said it didn't matter but it would.

Absolutely. I couldn't be with someone that I'm not compatible with in the bedroom. Fortunately, my husband has the fetish as well so it worked out great, but I had exes who didn't really like being tickled, so those relationships didn't last very long.

Absolutely. I couldn't be with someone that I'm not compatible with in the bedroom. Fortunately, my husband has the fetish as well so it worked out great, but I had exes who didn't really like being tickled, so those relationships didn't last very long.

hey you! good to see you around again!

I've always looked at it this way.

If I met a woman who said. "You can never pay attention to my feet". I would not be happy with said woman, and I would have to pass on said relationship. Feet is just a body part.

Tickling, is more complicated.

I would not like to be with a woman who wasn't at all ticklish, or who refused to be tickled, ever.

If the woman was very ticklish, and didn't like to be tickled, but said she would be open to being tickled at certain times, along with other foreplay, intimacy. That I would be okay with. It wouldn't be like she would be required to be very ticklish, or that I would have to be always tickle her, if she had all the other important qualities, for me to be happy with her.

I guess I've been lucky considering who I've dated in the past has been ticklish (except for one) and they all accepted it as me being physically oriented but there's been a lot of people I've dated who just didn't want anything to do with it, and cut me off from conversation Themselves. So it's kind of dictated who I'll see, yes, but sometimes I'm not into tickling, so it works.

I think there is a important point...

Ticklee fetishist are more lucky about it. Everybody can tickle them there is no extra needs for that. Tie her up and tickle her till safewords...

But ticklers are a bit unlucky about this situation. First you need to tell your fetişh and after that you must persuade her/him to tickle.... Even with a bondage....

My view is, if you find a girl/boy who loves you very very much, then he/she can do or get whatever you'd like. Am I wrong?

This things and mind make me a bit dissapointed nowadays. Maybe I need to find a girlfriend with sexy soles and ticklish body... who knows....

By the way, I'm lee and ler (both) and with all of my girlfriends, I played tickle game lots of times....

Yes it was and I found it. I knew I wouldn't be happy unless I married someone who I not only loved, but was also kinky. We met at a local play party and we chatted through FetLife. I know others who found love in the lifestyle as well, but I guarantee you that you won't find it hiding behind your keyboards or hell you probably won't find it by just posting personal ads either. Get out in your local kink community and start meeting people. Go to events/munchies with the expectations of making friends and then see what happens.

Events/munchies about what? Tickling? Fetish or bdsm?

I wouldn't want to make my marriage on a fetish but this is important for me and effects my choices anyway. My mind is mixed...

I'm not always writing here, maybe once a month or thanks for shares here but nowadays I just want to take advices from other members here... So I'm open minded and love to talk about foot fetish with my potential girl friends but not about tickle fetish.

Thanks for your kind advices. Please keep telling your ideas us

I find events on FetLife through various groups. There is a general gathering area on this site as well, but sadly there are not many tickle events. I go to events that are for everyone in the BDSM/fetish scene. You never know when you might find someone who is interested in trying it or in the case of my husband be open to it. He doesn't really have a tickle fetish per say, but he was a service top and he was into sensation play.

Tickling is incredibly important for me. Its my main fetish, a main physical driver soo without it the whole physical thing gets boring

Important to me. Not to my wife of 36+ years. I still try though.

Maybe I am a bit different here, because tickling is more of a kink for me and not a full fledged fetish. Make no mistake, I love it, and it is a quick way to turn me on in the bedroom, but my husband of over 20 years is not really into it and I knew that going in. We're still sexually compatible in other ways and he'll tickle me if I ask him to, but we've managed to make our marriage work despite not having the same kinks.

With that in mind, I don't make important life choices based solely on my sexual interests. I'd rather be with someone I love and enjoy spending time with than someone whose only shared interest is a sexual kink. But hey, to those out there who find someone they both love AND share a fetish with...more power to you. Rock on!!

I guess my point is, I love tickling but its only one aspect of my life. It does not dictate many decisions I make ;)

Maybe I am a bit different here, because tickling is more of a kink for me and not a full fledged fetish. Make no mistake, I love it, and it is a quick way to turn me on in the bedroom, but my husband of over 20 years is not really into it and I knew that going in. We're still sexually compatible in other ways and he'll tickle me if I ask him to, but we've managed to make our marriage work despite not having the same kinks.
With that in mind, I don't make important life choices based solely on my sexual interests. I'd rather be with someone I love and enjoy spending time with than someone whose only shared interest is a sexual kink. But hey, to those out there who find someone they both love AND share a fetish with...more power to you. Rock on!!
I guess my point is, I love tickling but its only one aspect of my life. It does not dictate many decisions I make ;)

I don't think they have to match up precisely (Who wants to be married to someone who's just like themselves?), but making each other happy is important. My wife and I share a lot of interests, and her fetishes dovetail with mine, so it works well. It's important to tell your partner what makes you happy; otherwise, how are they supposed to know?

I guess it's very important to me and for my relationships. I don't know if it was a big problem if my girl wasn't ticklish. One of my exs was ticklish but really hated being tickled, so there was no chance for me to live out my love for tickling. I think it's important for me because of the playful tickling fooling around a bit and also for the more sexual aspects of it ;)
I am really glad my girlfriend now is really ticklish and only then and again gets mad when I tickle her too much :D

This has got to be the most asked question in this forum. My answer would be yes, it's hugely important, how could it not be? I mean, if you would like to enjoy your sex life, it's kind of important, no? Big like the moon and stars.

Tickling is important to me, but not enough for me to make choices in my relationship. There are more important things to me than tickling. General physical looks, personality, etc. are more important. I could put up with less tickling in my life to be with the right woman. But I don't think I could sacrifice those things just to have pure tickling satisfaction with an idealistic ticklee.

That said, I do feel I need to have some tickling in my life to be true to myself. Now, My fiancée is ticklish but not as ticklish as other women I've been with. Her feet are nice & cute not super soft or as sexy shaped. And she squirms & screams more than laugh heartily to tickling. And sadly, she doesn't indulge my tickling play as much as I'd like (though she agreed to more once the wedding is over).

But though she doesn't like being tickled, she knows it's important to me & because of that, she will indulge in that for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's not a silly dream at all! But in response to the question, I'd say it's very important as I've recently found out how great it is to be with someone who knows and has no problem with it.

My boyfriend knew about both my love of tickling and my lack of interest in sex long before we got together. Other than those two things, we're pretty much identical in terms of personality and interests. He was never put off by either of my two main "quirks", he's extremely ticklish and has never had any bad experiences with or aversion to tickling. In fact, I think I've even converted him! ;)

( I'm a ticklee )

I'm the same way but as a LER. When I was younger I tried to deal with a non-ticklish woman but now that I'm older... she has to be ticklish and open to the idea of being tickled or on to the next one.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back