• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OMG Taylor Raz is BACK?

That could be old footage... from back when she was thin (unless she lost weight).

I think I had heard she won't produce videos anymore, but will still appear with other studios.

Unless of course this is her store, then I don't know.

Didn't know she had her own store! It would be so glorious for her to make a comeback :D

Shes a porker now

I must confess, I had to check the Urban Dictionary to find out what it meant. I had literally never seen that word before...

Roooh, that's not very nice to say of a lady! :dom:

I had seen a picture, I think it was last year, where she indeed had grown some weight (let's put it that way). But she could have lost it and gone back into business, which would have been awesome. Not many girls do come back, especially after a big physical change. Good luck to her; I will remember her as one of my favorite models! There was something very unique about her: her athletic build, her flower, her endurance (gotta watch "Agent Raz must talk", and that 20 minutes vid she made where she is tickled by 4 girls! She really goes the distance!)... Lots of love, Taylor, whatever you are doing right now! :bubbleheart:

Taylor Raz is one of the best tickle torturers ever. Her feet are absolutely perfect and I like her very much.

Its sad to read insulting comments about her

Taylor Raz is a great tickler. I loved the f/m videos I saw her in. She got down to business when she tickled someone.

Taylor Raz is a great tickler. I loved the f/m videos I saw her in. She got down to business when she tickled someone.

Oddly enough, I see her more as a 'lee than a 'ler, although I did see her tickle girls from time to time. I like F/f very much~ Never seen one of her F/m though, do you have any titles that you would recommend? I certainly wouldn't mind her tickling me either, haha :blush:

Taylor is one of the best fetish models, lee or ler. She really seemed to enjoy and "get it" in terms of what viewers would like to see. Miss her work, but wish her well.

Oddly enough, I see her more as a 'lee than a 'ler, although I did see her tickle girls from time to time. I like F/f very much~ Never seen one of her F/m though, do you have any titles that you would recommend? I certainly wouldn't mind her tickling me either, haha :blush:

SilverCherry has an f/m video featuring her called She Sadistically Tickle Tortures Him. Opinions vary, but I personally liked it. SilverCherry recently re-released it, but it's a few years old. It's done on a bed, which I really like. One time on a video sharing site I stumbled upon a video wherein she tickled a guy's feet, but I don't know what the title was.

She's a great 'lee, but she's also a great tickler. From my experience--and I've said this before--many times f/m videos aren't as good as they could be just because the female 'ler gets a little too playful and flirty with the 'lee. That's not the case with Taylor. She'll tickle the guy into hysterics.

Haha yes I can already picture her sadistic characteristic grin :) Thanks for the recommendation, I'll go check it out!

On a more general level, I do not have many F/m, but I actually like the flirtatious side in them when it is included. I mean those girls are usually gorgeous, and I probably tend to identify with the guy. I like when the female ler and the male lee share a visible complicity, the power dynamic and the "I am torturing you but I like you" kind of thing :D

SilverCherry has an f/m video featuring her called She Sadistically Tickle Tortures Him. Opinions vary, but I personally liked it. SilverCherry recently re-released it, but it's a few years old. It's done on a bed, which I really like. One time on a video sharing site I stumbled upon a video wherein she tickled a guy's feet, but I don't know what the title was.

She's a great 'lee, but she's also a great tickler. From my experience--and I've said this before--many times f/m videos aren't as good as they could be just because the female 'ler gets a little too playful and flirty with the 'lee. That's not the case with Taylor. She'll tickle the guy into hysterics.

Playful and flirty is bad?

It's not bad. It's just sometimes there's too much of that and not enough tickling.

watch her tickle and lickle Tasha to tears

I have almost always been disappointed by Tasha as the 'lee, I really prefer her as a 'ler. But to have Taylor tickling her seems like a very good matchup. I shall look for it~

I've liked practically everything this woman made. My personal favorite is the sofa video in which Charlee Chase confesses her foot/tickle fetish to her "niece", and obtains Taylor's permission to tickle her nyloned feet. To me, sexy as hell . . . a gift from two real pros.

Shes a porker now
She's got a ton of muscle now from the aerials that she does. Plus, I'm pretty sure she had some pretty serious surgery a while back. I prefer people to be healthy, no matter what their size is.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I met her a year or two ago in a vanilla setting. Very nice girl. Thanked me for my service. Had hoped to see her again but she was moving on to her traveler phase.

That's awesome! It's always a cute, romantic notion to meet a model in a different context. What was that "service" you were providing? Hope it was a foot massage ;)

Btw, did you tell her you recognized her?

My favorite Taylor vid was when she hooked up with Dacy. Taylor was the 'Ler and she went to town on the extremely ticklish Dacy and showed no mercy whatsoever. One of my all time favorite clips.

I'm so happy to have stumbled on this post! I'm flattered. Retirement or not, I will always KNOW that my fan are the reason for my success.

I feel comfortable being open and honest with my dearest fans and I will let you all in on my story.

So to address the "porker" comments... my entire life and even through high school I've always had a thicker and very much so ATHLETIC build. When I started into fetish modelng I got into a car accident which resulted in needing reconstructive surgery in my wrist. I took this time as an opportunity to get "skinny" so that I could have more success in the biz. I couldnt work out as I was recovering so I went to a diet clinic and as a result I became very addicted to phetrimetrazine diet pills and stuck to a VERY restrictive low cal diet. I lost an ungodly amount of weight dropping from 160 to 112 lbs. It was far too skinny. Thankfully my partner was into partying and being the innocent Baptist rebel that I was I hadn't experienced partying yet... this led me into a life of indulgence of all the forms. So when I wasn't binge drinking and "partying" I was recovering with 3 fast food meals a day. (omg it makes me nauseous thinking back on it) I gained a little weight back and held steady at 135-140 which was comfortable and fit my body much better. I ended the toxic partnership going into 2013 and began my radical transformation, adding tattoos which expressed myself and feautured my body as a work of art, and playing with different hair styles. In 2014 I had spine surgery, fusing c3-4-5. This of course assisted in a little weight gain too. But what happened mainly from it all is that I experienced a huge spiritual awakening. I began my path to enlightenment especially after galavanting around festivals, even in my neck brace!!

This is when I lost my passion for producing and staring in videos. I tried to hire a friend to take over the business so I could continue to travel to festivals and the business would still run, but alas, it didn't work out. I realized quickly that no one will treat your business like you do. I traveled to Thailand 2014 into 2015 and realized that I was missing out on SO MUCH of life by dedicating it fully to this business which I had once been SO passionate about. That is when I decided to sell EVERYTING (I only kept what I could carry with me on board a plane besides a few childhood memories that I kept at my sisters house... and a few epic portraits that were gifted to me by fans) and leave for my round the world travels. I went to South Africa, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Nicaragua... this lasted almost 2 years when I realized my greatest joy and passion had morphed into my art of fire dancing. I then returned to the states and bought a van, converted it into my tiny home, and started on a US tour for fire performance. During this 2 year span I really dove deep into the expansion of my mind a cultivation of my evolutionary consciousness. I even studied for a year at a metaphysical meditation school in Guatemala. I believe when you open yourself to the spirit realm the body naturally puts on a layer of protection and in some humans in manifests in the form of weight. Perhaps that happened to me, though I at a comfortable 145 currently, where I was in the beginning of 2014. While on my travels I decided to indulge in many retreats in order to grow and experience as much as possible. Well... I blew through all my savings! I realized you definitely do not need a plethora of money to be happy... BUT you do need money to survive.

Since I hadn't updated my sites in years, the income from c4s was obviously going down. I spoke to Neil, the owner of c4s about selling my business. He helped me calculate the figure for which my company and all my content was worth. But I couldn't find a buyer. However, i had someone offer to do some things to help rally in some more income so that I could start paying my bills comfortably again. Some of those ideas involved re-releasing content and starting new stores. This is awesome because think of how many more people turned 18 since i started producing in 2011!!? And how many more people realized they had these fetishes?! AND since I was realeasing SO MUCH content at such a fast pace, how many of YOU missed out on some juicy ones that you simply couldn't afford at that time and then forgot about it?!

I really believe we can all benefit from what's happening here.

I'm totally open to new ideas on how to generate more income besides producing again. It would be difficult to do from inside my van anyways. ;)
What do you guys want to see? Compilations? Package Videos?

Thank you for your support and feedback and mostly for holding space for me to share my story.

Feel free to email me. I rarely check this forum so email is best. xoTay

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back