• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeing something that makes you lose the desire for tickling?

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Rather vague, I admit.

Recently I was reading a fictional tickling story that had a lot of elements that I personally look for. I was enjoying it until it turned very dark (to me) and went from an enjoyable tickling story to a revenge story with more pain and humiliation and suffering from other things than from tickling.

And it bothered me so much I actually couldn't even think about tickling for a couple weeks. Not in the "purge everything you've ever collected" way that we've all gone through, but just I lost interest completely.

I mean tickling is hardwired into my brain and is part of who I am and this one story just completely turned it off for half a month.

It was weird.

Now I am still here and still love tickling and being tickled, but it remains dampened in my mind still.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

~ toyou

Yes, this has happened to me. While reading some self-help books about sexual abuse, I read about a girl who was sexually abused by her father and he'd use tickling to do it. It brought back memories of the men who abused me as a toddler in a similar manner. I was repulsed, and cried for about two days because the fetish I love with my whole heart, had been used to hurt children. It took me about a week but I was able to move past it. It has not changed how I feel about tickling forever, fortunately.

I'm actually really grateful you made this topic. I had kept that to myself for a while now and feel much better knowing I'm not the only one.

Yes, this has happened to me. While reading some self-help books about sexual abuse, I read about a girl who was sexually abused by her father and he'd use tickling to do it. It brought back memories of the men who abused me as a toddler in a similar manner. I was repulsed, and cried for about two days because the fetish I love with my whole heart, had been used to hurt children. It took me about a week but I was able to move past it. It has not changed how I feel about tickling forever, fortunately.

I'm actually really grateful you made this topic. I had kept that to myself for a while now and feel much better knowing I'm not the only one.

Sorry went through both the abuse and the memories but happy you were able to face it.

Thanks for sharing.

~ toyou

This happened to me. A trusted family members betrayed that trust w overzealous tickling.

Now how did I know what he was doing to me was wrong? Because as a kid with an realization of the fetish, I knew he was doing this for his own pleasure. I begged, pleaded and cried but I could tell by his expression what was happening. It was predatory.

I guess now, the scars aren't really that deep. If I think back on it it doesnt traumatize me.

Some residual effects on my behavior and enjoyment of fetish are that fantasies that depict true non-consentual are not big faves. I can't tickle someone who isn't OK with it.

And last, I'm hyper aware of any signs of a kid being taken advantage of by someone w a tickle fetish. I have intervened in situations, using my best judgement and erring on the side of the kids safety and comfort.

Also, I'm not a big fan of sneak foot shots of people who don't know they have had their feet photographed and posted w out their knowledge. I will pipe up here when I see something like that going on, or any kind of "cute picture of mom tickling kid".

It may be cute, and it may be pure joy for mom and kid but if it's posted on a site and mingling with FAP art and vids, then it doesn't belong.

Indeed, pain and suffering act as a cold shower for me. It's a fine line, of course -- our fetish involves a certain level of torment/discomfort on the ticklee's part, but there has to be a base level of adult consent, and a tickler of sound mind should damn well be able to tell when it's no longer enjoyable to the ticklee. Fear is also a turn-off. Some ticklers feed off the ticklee's fear. I can't. Anxiety, yes. The thought of a ticklee thinking, "He's going to drive me crazy" is hot, but "He's scary/creepy" is not.

Other more bizarre turn-offs for me: black toenail polish, tan soles, overly petite feet (under size 7), stubby toes, long pants -- unless they are capri cut (somehow I find a barefoot woman in capri pants the hottest), flannel anything, overly thin torsos/legs/butts, brown pantyhose (but black I find hot, go figure), high heels, Birkenstocks (they are the least-flattering sandal EVER) and the most bizarre: women in bikinis at beaches/pools (but women in bikinis ARE tickle-hot anywhere else)

Looking back on "almost" Relationships That failed because of my interest in tickling makes me want to just withdraw.

When I'm trying to meet new people and I get this impression like they lowered their expectation of me to see if they can have a conversation. I guess it goes back to the personality types thread where I'm trying to figure people out to figure myself out to "extrovert" a bit.

Honestly, much as I like watching my Lil collection of laugh movies, I don't really think I would care to tickle a whole lot.

The fact is that tickling, like sex, plays around not only with forms of pleasure and arousal but also with power. So sometimes tickling, like sex, crosses that fine line between good relating and exploitation, and acquires darker associations.

For some of us (but not all), that element of ambiguity and danger is actually one of the attractions of tickling (not to mention sex). But we need to be clear about why one side of the line is right and the other is wrong, and hold ourselves to it, and there is plenty of room for getting it wrong.

On the specific subject of tickling happening in sexual abuse scenarios, it might be reassuring to remember that for most people (outside the fetish "community") tickling is assumed to be an innocent, non-sexual, purely light-hearted activity, and I expect that for that very reason abusers sometimes use it as a way to begin contact in a way that doesn't rouse suspicion. It is not necessarily evidence that tickling is associated with dark things, but the opposite - it is associated in people's minds with light and pleasant things, and the abuser sees it as a handy innocent-looking cover for his/her actual darker intentions.

I read one of those story"s I wrote one, a comedic one, but a story non the les

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back