• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Mom for revenge - on holiday!

Love these stories. Something very innocent about them that makes it so exciting. Like remembering back to when tickling was still a new obsession.

Any chance we get to see what your mom looks like!?

another great story!
Yes, please show us some pics of your mom`s feet!!!!

This is my second story of my mom getting tickled. This actually took place before the first one, before my aunt had my mom tied up and tickled. If I were you I'd read this one first, then that one. Or not. Maybe you're a rebel like that.

Anyway, this story is about when we were on holiday. I had just turned 14 I think. It was kind of a series of small tickles between me and my mom as we tried to get revenge on each other.

I remember she started it on the first day. We had a private place with our own pool because we'd won some discount in a competition or something. I don't really know. Anyway, I was lying in a bathing chair by the pool with my eyes closed when she came up and just started tickling my belly. I wasn't expecting it so I wasn't in a good position to push her off, but I managed eventually. My mom just laughed saying I should have kept my guard up. I knew that I would have to get her back.

Later that day (maybe the next day, can't remember) I was in the pool and she was dipping her feet in. She was just relaxing with her eyes closed as I swam when I suddenly realised my opportunity. I dipped underneath, put her ankles in an armlock and began tickling her soles. She pulled up, pulling me out of the water in time to let me hear her sharp laugh.

I didn't think anymore of it until a few days later when the weekend came. It was pretty much the same situation as the last time she got me, but it was a bit longer. "Don't let your guard down" she laughed "and don't tickle ME" she said. I think she was saying that to get me to go after her again for sure.

The next day we were out for an evening meal. It was very close to the place we stayed at so we walked. Only when we got there did I realise my mom was wearing flip flops. My mom never liked wearing shoes or socks in the house, and preferred sandals outside unless it was winter or at least very cold. Whenever she had he chance, she would go barefoot. I'm sure I could get pictures of them now easily. It was no surprise when she slipped of her flip flops under the table. Sitting opposite her, I noticed that she rested her feet against the leg of the table in the middle of whatever it is called. Basically, the soles of her feet were facing me under the table. I wanted to get her back, but found it awkward with my brother and dad being there. I would just have to wait for the opportunity. After we had eaten, my dad and brother went to go to the bathroom and I nearly went with them but stopped myself. When they had gone my mom and me weren't speaking, just sitting there. That's when I innocently dropped my fork and headed under the table. I ran a hand down each foot with my finger fluttering along the way. She scrunched her toes and pulled back. When I came back up, she just laughed and shook her head. She didn't seem to mind so I assumed this little competition was over.

I was wrong. The next day my mom got my feet whilst I was lying on the sofa barefoot. I doubt you care much about this part, it just paved the way for the last tickling of my mom.

It was our last day before we left and I had to get my mom back. I didn't expect it to be anything special, just a brief tickle. Anyway, I went to the kitchen and sure enough my mom was there. She was crouching down putting something in the safe that was oddly placed on the kitchen floor. Before I could ask her what she was doing, I saw her putting a large pack of chips in there. "What are you doing" I said. "Saving food for me. You all eat everything and it's the last bag." I suddenly had an idea. "Give me the safe code" I said, blocking the entrance and she refused as a I hoped. "Ok then" I said. I attacked her sides scribbling my fingers onto them. She crumbled and tried to crawl away in hysterics. "Not until I have that code!" I said as I grabbed her wrists. "They're mine" she chuckled. I couldn't believe opportunity had come so easily. I locked her wrists under one arm and went to work on her armpits with the other. She was laughing hard now. I paused and said "The code?". She said nothing. "I didn't want it to come to this" I said as I made my way down to her ankles. I locked her ankles under my arm and looked at her feet. Of course, they were bare and they struggled as she tried to pull away, but I had a firm grip. I just scribbled my fingers all over her soles, under her toes on her heels and even managed in between her toes a little. She was in hysterics. After about a minute I let go and said "fine you win" with a smile on my face. She steadied her breathing, got up and walked past me and told me the code. "Just say please next time" she said with a smile as she left. I realised then that she didn't care about the bag of chips. She just wanted to be tickled.

That's all that happened. I'm not sure why my mom let herself be tickled if my aunt apparently told me that my mom begged not to be tickled by her in my other story. But oh well.

If you've got any questions feel free to ask :)

What a lovely story indeed, thank you for sharing!

Also, about this:

I was wrong. The next day my mom got my feet whilst I was lying on the sofa barefoot. I doubt you care much about this part, it just paved the way for the last tickling of my mom.

I'm sure we want to know what happened there ;)

Also, more information about you, like gender, age, what do you do, and what you want to tell us about yourself :)

Thanks again and happy tickling!

I'm glad you like the stories!

I'm afraid I'm not a fan of having my moms picture associated with this, but I can try and get some shots of her feet.
She isn't barefoot too much in winter but I can always try! :)

Great story, I have some stories of my horribly ticklish mom when I was a kid growing up in the 70s and early 80s. The first one was she playing hide and seek with me and my friend and she got stuck under the bed, my friend bent her slipper back and tickled her feet, she went nuts. Another was getting tickled by the chiropractor, I could hear her laughing and confessing how ticklish she was from the waiting room and the third was my brother. my friend and I tickling the car keys out of her. There were other tickles but these three stand out. Want to hear them ?

Would love to hear all your stories in great detail.

Here are the stories I mentioned above in detail.

Hide and Seek - My mom was in her late 30s at the time, looked alot like Carol Burnett, about 5 foot 4 and always thin with a nice figure. Her feet were a wide size 8 but she always put cream on them so her soles were always shiny smooth. She also wore those backless open toed slippers around the house that most women wore in the 70s. One day me and my friend were bored and my other siblings were out of the house and we asked my mom if we can play hide and seek and she offered to play. We turned off all the lights upstairs and my friend was the one that had to find mom and myself. About 15 minutes in I heard my mom letting out a ehhhhhhhhhhh, stop who has my foot and I wondered what was going on. At the time, I started to like feet and tickling but never knew if mom was ticklish or not. I ran to my mom's room and turned on the light. What I saw made me pissed at my friend at first but then I thought it was cool. My mom was under her bed with her leg out with the sole of her foot face up but my friend had her slipper bent back and he was tickling her wrinkled shiny sole. She was now saying hahaha, whose tickling my feet, stop I can't stand it. I said to my friend what are you doing, he was like help me, so naturally I grabbed her other leg and ripped off her slipper, she tried keeping it on by flexing her toes. It was amazing how we were both tickling mom's feet and she now knew we both were doing the tickling. She was almost out of breath with her ehhhhhhhhhh, stop, haha, I cant take it and when she said Im too ticklish, stop, that was music to my ears. We finally stopped and let her out from under the bed. She then scolded the both of us and said we could not do anything. She gave us a little speech on when someone says stop you stop.

The Chiropractor -

A few years after I found out mom had very ticklish feet, I saw her get tickled by another man other than my dad who use to tweak her ribs or kiss her very ticklish neck once in a while. Mom always had lower back pain due to a sciatic nerve problem so one day I went with her to the chiropractor after she picked up me and my brother from school. After a long wait in the waiting room my mom went into the Chiropractors office while my brother and I sat out in the waiting room reading magazines. About 10 minutes in, I hear my mom let out the same ehhh but this time it was mixed with owwww as if she was in some kind of discomfort. My brother and I ran to the room and looked in and mom was on her stomach with her leg in the air, her shoes off, the chiropractor had a cloth or paper towel around her stocking foot and was bending it up and pushing it in. My mom and the chiropractor didn't see us because her legs were facing us and his back was to us. The chiropractor then grabbed her other foot and she let out a giggle, your hand is tickling, im very ticklish, my mouth went dry, still not believing seeing another man tickling my mom. He then said im sorry, he then grabbed a cloth for the other foot. I was now anticipating and hoping she'd get tickled again and it happened. He then let her legs go and started pushing on her back and she was now yelling in pain so he stopped. He then moved closer to her sides and she jumped with a giggle saying stop your tickling me again. He then said with a grin I've been known to find alot of ticklish people. ha ha. After that it seemed like he was trying to tickle my mom, every-time he tried manipulating her back, spine etc, he was hitting a ticklish spot, it seemed like he was searching for them too especially when he got her underarms, she pulled her arms in with a giggle and said are you trying to tickle me to death. I couldn't believe my mom said that almost like she encouraging him. The assistant then told me and my brother to go back into the room saying my mom's session was about over. When mom came out we left and when we got to the car, my brother asked her if that chiropractor helped her. She said I don't know but she said it hurt alot. I then said mom he tickled you alot, she then said yes he didn't mean too, Im very ticklish.

The Car Keys
A few years later when my brother turned 16 he would borrow mom's car alot. There was one occasion we wanted to drive to the store but for some reason mom did not want to lend my brother the car keys. My brothers friend was standing off to the side and we kept asking her. She then did something odd and grabbed the car keys and sat down on the couch and said no with her arms folded," I am going out to buy some stuff after I have my tea. We then said come on and tried grabbing the keys, she then said stop no you cant use the car. We then said ok mom and my brother started poking her sides and saying mom we know how ticklish you are as my friend looked on with a smile. Mom jumped a little with a giggle saying don't you dare. My brother now was poking her sides, underarms and she was jumping around and I was trying to get the keys but for some reason she was not letting them go. Finally we pushed her on her side and I went to her feet where she was wearing her open toed backless slippers, she then said no don't you dare not the feet, I then arm-locked her legs and tried pulling off her slipper but mom clenched her toes so it was difficult but I got it off and then I started tickling her feet furiously while my brother was getting her upper body. She was going crazy, but mom got all weak and was letting out screams and laughs. We then asked my friend to come over and try to grab the keys but he was afraid to but he did come over and help tickle her feet. We were then able to grab the car keys and then stopped. Mom was laying there in like a fetal sweaty position still trying to catch her breath. For some reason it seemed like she enjoyed it. She then said your both punished but we still took the car out. When we came home, we bought her favorite candy and she said I still haven't forgotten but we never got in trouble.

What do you think ? Did you ever tickle your mom or other older women? Is she ticklish ? love to hear some stories

I never did tickle my mom, but looking back I kinda wish I had. I knew she was wicked ticklish because I had seen my dad tickle her feet once and she went berserk! She almost always wore nylons and kept her feet soft, but she had big bunions which was a big turn off to me. So that and the fact she would've probably bitched me out for doing it, kept me from doing it I suppose...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back