• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laura Prepon tickled in 2006 film Karla, M/f

Count Zeppelin

Just caught this on Netflix streaming. In the movie "Karla", Laura Prepon (of That 70s Show) plays notorious Canadian killer Karla Homolka. She is briefly tickled (at the 17 minute mark) during a home video filmed by actor Misha Collins (playing Homolka's boyfriend, serial rapist/killer Paul Bernardo). Prepon is sitting on the floor in front of a Christmas tree and Collins gets on top of her, starts kissing her, then tickles her in the ribs while he has her pinned. Prepon's squirming reaction and laughter seem pretty genuine and makes me wonder whether this part of the scene was scripted or just improvised by Collins (after all, who wouldn't want to tickle Laura Prepon if given half a chance?). Prepon returns the favor a bit later on (37 minute mark) when she flirtatiously tickles Collins on his neck to try and coax him, unsuccessfully, into having sex with her (he claims he's too tired!).

For you Prepon fans, there are three scenes where she appears in just bra and panties (sorry, no nude scenes) and one where she has Collins handcuff her hands behind her back prior to sex. The film has a made-for-TV quality to it overall, though it was released theatrically in Canada.

Think Laura would recall this scene if we contacted her and asked her about it? Can anyone make a clip?

Last edited:
In addition, Lauren has admitted to having very ticklish feet(I'm sure it's in the celebrities section)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back