• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Meeting Hayley

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
It's been an awfully long time since I wrote anything like this so I'd appreciate any thoughts, comments etc anyone has and sorry if I'm a bit rusty!

Cold, hungry and thoroughly pissed off I wrestled my key into the front door and barged it open, much to the surprise of my housemates.

“Uh, aren’t you supposed to be downtown watching NIN tonight?” Tina asked as she paused halfway up the stairs.

“Yeah, well, thank one of our more stupid academics for opening unsolicited email. Took the best part of five bloody hours to track down everything he managed to infect.” I grumbled while trying to massage some feeling back into frozen fingers.

“You’re kidding!” James said from somewhere deep inside his nest of blankets on the couch. “That’s, what, the fourth time this year?”

“Fifth” I replied prising my shoes off and making a beeline for the nearest radiator. “I wouldn’t mind but do they always have to do this crap when we’re short staffed?”

“Oh of course, otherwise where’s the fun?” James said while pausing the episode of Supergirl he was watching.

“Ha ha, very funny, be nice or I’ll tell you everything that happens for the rest of the season!”

“If you put it like that they’re all horrible monsters and we should go exterminate them all forthwith.”

“Tempting but I’ll settle for food and not having to go back out there for another twelve hours.”

“Ah..” A guilty silence followed and I got a sinking feeling in my stomach.

“Ah? That didn’t sound like a good ‘Ah’.”

“Well it’s not a bad Ah… exactly.”

“Would it, and I’m just taking a wild stab in the dark here, be an ‘Ah’ that could translate to we have a shortage of anything edible in the kitchen?”

“Might be.”

“So an ‘Ah’ that could, in fact, be taken to mean not only am I not going to be able to cook anything right now but I’m going to have to go back out, probably de-ice the car for a second time, get to a supermarket and come all the way back before I can even start cooking?”

“Yeah, that’s about right. Sorry”

“Let me guess… you got distracted by Clara again?”

“In my defence she is very distracting. And persistent.”

“True on both counts. Nevertheless this one will come back to haunt you later.”

“Fair enough.”

“You know you could always come with me to Sasha’s place.” Tina interrupted before details of a sordid nature could be shared as she came into the room and started hunting for her phone. “We’re just hanging out and grabbing a pizza, maybe watching a movie.”

“How sociable would you expect me to be?”

“More than grunts, less than trained circus seal.”

My stomach growled, the word ‘pizza’ having proven fatal to any chance of resistance. “That I can manage and considering your car is a block of ice right now I’ll even drive. Just give me a sec to shuck the suit.”

Twenty minutes later not only was I back in a more comfortable jeans and t-shirt combo but we were both being bundled into Sasha’s living room, cups of life-giving tea already clasped in our shivering hands. To my surprise there were two more women waiting for us. Emily I knew pretty well, an attractive blond who worked down town as a financial analyst with a wicked sense of humour coupled to the sort of looks that let her get in trouble whenever she felt like it. The redhead though I’d never seen in my life and as we were introduced it was all I could do to remember her name - Hayley - and form whole sentences. Tight blue jeans and a burgundy shirt with a high collar did nothing to hide a stunning figure yet all that was eclipsed by piercing blue eyes and a smile that could surely be seen from space.

In a way being cold, hungry and tired was the perfect way to meet her as it was kinda like being in a permanent cold shower. Words formed, blood continued to pump around the brain rather than, uh, anywhere lower down and I managed to at least impersonate a human being until the initial hammer blow of seeing her had faded. Tina and myself joined them on the big, soft sofas and conversations sprang up. For the most part I was content to listen, after all I’d pretty much gate crashed their party even if I was sorta kinda invited and didn’t want to get in the way. Not that it was any hardship, all four women proved to be good storytellers and by the time food arrived everyone was relaxed and at ease with the others.

As the last slices were being argued over Sasha turned on the TV and started flipping through Netflix for some suitable after-dinner viewing. My heart sank as she came to a stop on the god-awful Fifty Shades of Grey movie. I guess it wasn’t surprising that it was on with the sequel hitting cinemas the next week but still…

“Hey, how about we stick this on and MST3K it?” Sasha asked the group.

“MST3K?” Emily asked, slightly confused.

“Take the piss out of it.” Tina translated.

“Seems easy but could be fun.” Emily replied and I suppressed a groan. It wasn’t that I couldn’t rip the film to shreds, hell I was fairly sure I could get a least a couple of belly laughs out of the girls in the process. It was more the sure knowledge I was going to spend the next couple of hours repressing the urge to point out everything all involved were doing wrong and/or dangerously. Tina was well aware of my, uh, experience in that area but I had no idea how the other three would react and decided it was easier not have to answer awkward questions.

To my surprise though the groan I’d hidden somehow ended up in Hayley’s mouth. “Oh do we have to, I really can’t stand this film.”

“I know it’s stupid but that’s kinda the point…” Sasha replied, clearly not willing to let her suggestion go just yet.

“It’s not that, it’s just…” Hayley trailed off and I suspected she’d just realised the conversation was likely to go to somewhere embarrassing.

“Oh no, come on, you don’t get to leave that one hanging!” Emily jumped in eagerly. “It’s just…”

Hayley sighed and huffed an exasperated breath between pursed lips as she recognised there was no easy way out. “It’s just that it’s all so ridiculous. Tie someone up, put a blindfold on and they’re putty in your hands.”

I glanced around while resisting the urge to whistle innocently. Sasha and Emily were laughing, clearly enjoying teasing their friend and lining up the next volley. Hayley might be acting annoyed but her eyes were still warm and if I had to guess she was waiting for a chance to turn the tables. Then I looked at Tina and knew immediately I was in trouble. Her grin was pure evil and she threw me a look I’d gotten to know all too well over the last few years. Think arsonist just after they’d finished soaking the house in gasoline and an instant before they struck the match…

“Oh I wouldn’t say that’s ridiculous… exactly.” Tina said, half turning to face Hayley while still keeping an eye on me.

Sure enough Hayley couldn’t resist bitting such tempting bait. “Oh really? First hand experience I assume?”

Tina stretched, showing off her toned, athletic figure as if to add the worlds most obvious subtext. “Far be it for me to lower the tone but… let’s say that as with everything in relationships the right partner goes a long way.”

“Feel free to lower the tone.” Sasha said, instantly realising the possibility for sordid details. “In fact I insist!”

Tina, of course, went coy and several rounds of escalating questions, threats and pleading went by until she was ready to spring the trap.

“Okay, okay, tell you what… how about a bet?” Ever felt like a coin at a poker table? It’s not exactly unpleasant but you’re well aware you can’t control the hand that’s moving you.

“What sort of bet?” Hayley asked, clearly interested.

“Well you’re saying being tied up and blindfolded doesn’t add anything to the experience, right?”

“No… not exactly. Just that you’re not going to end up gasping and… and…”

“And?” Emily probed, clearly excited to see where this was all going.

“And… cuming.” Hayley burned red at saying that word and Sasha reached over and quickly squeezed her hand, a brief reassurance it was all still in fun.

“Okay.” Tina replied, thinking quickly now. “I say it’s entirely possible if you have the right partner. So if I’m wrong I’ll tell you why I think that in full, letter to the editor detail. But if I’m right you have to tell us about your best sex ever in similar detail.”

“And how, exactly are we going to prove this?” Hayley asked, never questioning the bet itself.

“Well we have a neutral third party right here.” Tina pointed at me. “I’m happy for him to prove that I can…”

“Hang on, no, that’s not fair!” Hayley interrupted. “You two have been friends and lived together for how long, five years? More? How do we know you’re not fucking on a regular basis and he knows exactly what button to push? For that matter how would we know you’re not faking to win?” I couldn’t help but notice the previous embarrassment had vanished, certainly ‘fucking’ hadn’t caused any further blushes.
“I promise I wouldn’t fake it… but you’re right, I’m pretty damn sure I’d win. But how else do we prove the point?”

I was expecting a pause, a last moment before the trap was sprung. Instead Hayley decided to dive right in, clearly caught up in the moment. “Do it to me! After all I’ve got every reason not to enjoy anything he does, if he can get past that you’ll have really proven your point.” She paused, clearly realising what she’d said. “Uh… I mean if you want to Paul, sorry, didn’t mean to talk about you like you weren’t even here.”

I quickly collected my thoughts and the look of encouragement I got from Tina was all I needed to know which way she wanted this to go. “Hayley… it would be my privilege but only, and I really mean this, only if you’re comfortable with it.” I thanked whatever gods were watching over me that we hadn’t been drinking so that particular moral quandary wasn’t a concern.

“I… yeah, I’m good.”

“Do you want to set any limits?”

“Uh… no fucking, no penetration. Unless I want you to of course.” Damn, the smile she shot me at that one almost made me cum on the spot.

“No beating, doesn’t appeal.” I nodded, easy enough as I wouldn’t dream of doing so with someone I’d just met.

“Other than that… take your best shot.”

“Two things then. If it gets too much, you’re not enjoying yourself or you want it to stop for any reason say Red and everything ends immediately.” She nodded her understanding. “And second…how do I know if I, excuse me, if Tina wins?”

She thought about it for a moment then: “I’ll kiss you. So no kissing me either unless I do first!”

“I assume you mean on the lips, right? Kissing elsewhere is okay?”

“Yep, that’s fine.”

“Deal.” I agreed while wondering if I’d fallen asleep and this was all a pepperoni-fuelled fantasy.

“To make things fair…” Sasha said, her smile threatening to hinge her head in half. “We’ll watch the film, you two play your game. Once the film’s over Tina can come knock on the door and we’ll see who won.” Everyone murmured agreement and Hayley reached over, took my hand and stood up, pulling me with her.

“Upstairs, third door on the right.” Sasha instructed us. “It’s a guest room and there should be a bunch of ties and a sleep mask in the top drawer. See you in a couple of hours!”

To my surprise Hayley didn’t just lead me up the stairs, she was actively pulling me by the hand. I wondered if it was a competitive streak and the desire to prove Tina wrong or something… else. Either way the next couple of hours ought to be extremely entertaining. We pushed open the bedroom door and were both taken by surprise. Sasha had failed to mention that the guest bedroom happened to feature a four poster bed! I knew I had a big grin on my face and turned to rummage through the drawer for a handful of silk ties and the sleeping mask. By the time I turned around the full blown Joker impression had dwindled down to… well, to a single guy about to try and turn on a gorgeous redhead to win a bet.

Now we were alone Hayley seemed understandably nervous, standing by the bed with one hand trailing on the silk sheet, the other playing with a stand of hair. I put the ties down on top of the dresser, walked over and embraced her.

“Nothing will happen that you don’t want, I promise.” I said in the same low, hopefully reassuring voice I used to try and calm Tina’s cat when it didn’t know whether to curl up on my lap or claw my eyes out. I felt Hayley relax slightly in my arms and she nodded into my chest. She took a step back, drew a deep breath and, with her gaze locked on me undid the top four buttons of her shirt. It fell open to a point just above her navel revealing creamy pale skin, a lack of bra and a perfect cleavage, the shirt barely hanging on to her nipples.

I drank in the sight while some deep, dark part of my brain raced to make plans. When she moved again to finish unbuttoning the shirt I reached out and took her hands, gently guiding her down to the bed. This was after all about showing just how powerful bondage could be and having her naked from the start wasn’t going to help me prove the point. Instead I eased her wrists above her head then tied one then the other to the top posts of the bed. The shirt valiantly held on to just, by a fraction of an inch, preserve her modesty as she gently tested her confinement.

As much as I didn’t want to I knew that at least for now I had to cover those beautiful eyes. Reluctantly I slipped the blindfold on and adjusted her hair to make sure there was nothing uncomfortable or distracting. For what I had in mind I wanted her complete, undivided attention. I slid down next to her and just let silence envelope us both, giving her time to wonder about what was next, what she’d let herself in for and how it would all feel…

She jerked in surprise as the softest of touches caressed her neck, my breath warm on her nervous skin. Slowly, quietly, trying my best to be invisible I moved across her shoulders and neck, the only contact the occasional touch of my lips as I randomly kissed her. She shivered as I found the crook of her neck and nuzzled in close against her making sure to hold my body away from hers. Plenty of time for that later, right now I was focused on waking her up, getting every nerve singing and wanting more. I moved up towards her cheek and on to lightly kiss and lick her ear. Rewarded with another shiver I retraced my path and moved down her throat and slowly kissed my way down towards her breasts. I waited until my beard was just grazing her cleavage before pulling away and I’d swear I caught her swallow a moan under her breath.

Reaching down I untucked the shirt from her jeans and undid all but one button, leaving any movement a serious risk to her modesty and a widening gap showing off pale, tempting flesh from just above her navel to her waist. There was a slight curve to her stomach and I couldn’t resist leaning over and kissing my way down over her navel all the way to the low slung denim. A faint scent caught my attention and I smiled against her at the confirmation that my efforts were certainly having the desired effect.

With no warning my hands flew under her shirt, wrapped around her sides and started tickling her mercilessly. I wanted a shock at the shift from tender attention to torture and I had no idea if she was ticklish at all so didn’t dare hold back. The results were electric. Her back arched and she scrambled away with her legs, head shaking and mouth open, only stopping when she reached the limits of her bondage. I followed her up as best I could, throwing caution to the wind as I focused on keeping my hands on her sides and my fingers dancing up and down her ribs.

Her hair flew as she whipped her head back and forth, her mouth still hanging open as almost-silent laughter spilled from her. I managed to get on top of her and slid down until my hips were just above her thighs, stopping most of the desperate thrashing and, of course, increasing her feelings of helplessness. In the midst of her struggles both breasts had popped free of their flimsy concealment and I slowed my fingers, spidering relatively gently over her sides, sweeping from front to back and twirling around the top of her waist.

The desperate attempts to escape eased and gradually the near hysterical panting became a near-constant stream of giggles. I gave her maybe thirty seconds to adjust before bowing my head and lapping at her hard nipples, sucking them into my eager mouth and letting my tongue roam freely across them. This time the moan was noticeable even as I kept up the gentle tickling and her scent grew stronger in the air.
Reluctantly I gave each hard nub a last kiss before pulling back and sliding down her body until I was kneeling on the floor, my head resting on the foot of the bed. I reached out and in one move pulled both socks off to expose lovely smooth feet that immediately curled at the thought of what I may be done to them. Not wanting to waste a second I darted forward and captured the big toe of her right foot in my mouth. My tongue lapped at it, my teeth gently nibbling at the flesh as my lips sucked and kissed as best they could.

Glancing up I saw Hayley’s mouth drop open and she practically started drooling. It was immediately obvious that she’d not had someone play with her feet this way before and the sensations were proving somewhat overpowering. Not wanting to disappoint I repeated the process on her remaining toes before kissing and lapping my way down her soul. By the time I was done her foot was wet with my saliva and a visible damp patch had formed on her jeans.

Leaning over I planted a single kiss on her left sole then moved quickly back up to her waist. Unhooking her jeans I slid them down her legs in one smooth movement leaving her clad in only an almost-open shirt and small black panties. Not wanting to give her any chance to recover I took her left foot in my mouth and repeated my performance, although this time I let my hands glide over her sole and gently massage her as my lips and tongue worked diligently against her flesh. Something touched the back of my head and I glanced up to see her hooking a leg around me and trying to hold my head in place with her right foot. The view up her calves and thighs directly to clearly soaked panties was a spectacular one but she was clearly having a bit too much fun…

Sliding and twisting from under her foot I gathered her ankles into the crook of my arm and, with no warning, raked my nails across both captured soles. I’d been expecting a repeat of the thrashing and near-silent laughter but was instead rewarded with a shriek and her body going almost stiff. Encouraged I let my fingers fly, scraping up and down, digging in and tunnelling between her toes. The sounds that poured from her lips were a wonderful intoxicating blend of laughter, threats, agony and maybe even a bit of delight. The last one was magnified a few seconds later as I managed to manoeuvre her feet up a little and capture her toes in my mouth again. Glancing up I saw her hands form fists as her head moved slowly back and forth in a mix of horror and pleasure.

After a few minutes of keeping her stuck between heaven and hell I let her feet drop and, just for a moment, she relaxed. Only a moment though as I trailed my hands up her calves, carving gentle, sweeping runs through the sweat that now glistened on her skin. Her body shook and shivered, giggling laughter once again the order of the day as my hands passed her knees and swept up her thighs. As I worked my way higher her breathing became laboured, almost panting as my fingers approached the thin material of her panties. Just before they could brush up against them I twisted down, fingertips running down the inside of her thighs to cruelly tickle the curve where legs met ass.

Again she surprised me. I’d been expecting laughter, writhing and escape attempts. Instead Hayley let out a deep, loud groan and spread herself wide on the bed. Just for a second it threw me and I almost let me fingers stop moving as I thought about my next move. My hands were more-or-less under her now and I slid them the rest of the way to cup her ass and ease her hips up placing an unseen, unexpected kiss square on her clit. The soaked cotton covering her was no defence and I luxuriated in the taste of her, even if wasn’t as direct a contact as I’d like right then.

Guiding her back down I moved my hands over her hips and started gently tickling her again, this time only ever through the thin cloth that covered her. Making very sure my fingers didn’t stray onto her flesh I started to ease my body up hers, keeping close this time, making sure she could feel my warmth and weight as I almost slid up her. Fingertips grazed the outline of her pussy and I felt the dampness claw at my probing touch as she found herself tickled in her most private place. As I rested my head on her shoulder I was swept away by how vibrant, how alive she seemed. Laughter and moans fought for dominance on her lips as her breath came shallow, her pulse thundered in her neck and her warmth reached out and wrapped around me.

Lost in her reactions as I was maybe it wasn’t surprising that I never saw the kiss coming. She moved like a snake, striking out with a speed I was totally unprepared for and capturing my lips in hers. Blindfold as she was it was an amazingly good shot but even so she had to adjust slightly as she practically devoured me. Her tongue dove into my mouth and lashed urgently, demanding attention. After what felt like hours she pulled back just enough to whisper “alright, you bastard, you win. Now will you please fuck me!”

Her voice was electric, reaching out and plunging into something deep, dark and primal. The only remaining thought in my head somehow managed to hang on long enough to grunt: “Condom?”

“No need, I’m on the pill. Now get your cock in me right the fuck now!”

Rational thought left me and within seconds I was naked on top of her, yanking her underwear out of the way and doing as she’d demanded. Her warm, tight pussy yielded immediately and she was so turned on she practically gushed as I slid inside her. Her arms were still tied wide apart but her legs immediately came up and wrapped around me, damn near crushing me in an urgent embrace. We moved as one, immediately finding our rhythm and it was obvious neither of us would last long. Looking to make it as good as possible for her I took my weight on one arm and tickled her ribs and stomach with my free hand. She laughed, screamed and squeezed me so tightly I thought I’d black out as she came in a rush, her pussy clenching my cock and milking it dry as I matched her all the way to the finish.

Only when we’d both managed to stop trembling from our mutual orgasm did I pull out and collapse next to her. With shaking fingers I managed to untie one arm and she pulled off the blindfold before finishing her bid for freedom. As she turned to me the look of satisfaction in her eyes took my breath away as we automatically slid into an embrace. For long minutes neither of us said a word until, finally, she broke the silence.

“So… I guess you win.”

I laughed and pulled her closer. “Well, for once I certainly feel like a winner.”

“Oooh… me too.” She practically purred the last part and nuzzled in against my neck. “You do realise though that I’m going to have to tell the girls everything that happened?”

“Not that I mind… but, uh, why exactly?”

“The bet was if I lost I told them about my best sex ever, right?”

“Yes….?”

“Hate to break it to you but you just shattered the high score on that one.”

I couldn’t think of a response so lifted her chin and kissed her. It turned into one of life’s longer kisses, the raw passion we’d been running on turning into something deeper and, somehow, more exciting.

We dozed off wrapped in each others arms and only woke when Tina opened the door after the movie had finished. One look was all she needed to know she’d won but, in fairness, she didn’t gloat or look to score points. Instead she just said “I’ll go find a couple of towels for you both, shower’s two doors down.” and left us alone to get cleaned up.

The rest of the evening was a bit of a blur as I was wandering around almost in a sexual stupor as Hayley lived up to her end of the bargain by describing, in surprisingly florid detail, what we’d done. When she finished the other three immediately gave her a round of applause and pulled both Hayley and myself into a group hug. Just before that hug broke up Hayley reached across and whispered in my ear, causing a blush that I just couldn’t hide. I caught the wicked glint in Tina’s eye and quickly hurried her out the door before she could spark anything else that night. We were maybe a minute or two away from home and sitting at a red light before she ran out of patience.

“So go on, tell me!”

“Tell you what, exactly?”

“What she said to you at the end there!”

“What who said?”

“You know very well who and what and I want to know why your cheeks suddenly matched her hair!”

“Oh… well….”

“Come on, none of that, at the very least I deserve to know as I caused it! Well… kinda caused it anyway.”

“Okay, okay. She said… ‘Next time you’ll beg me’”

The light changed to green and we pulled away, the darkness in front of us swallowing up my uncontrollable grin….

Wonderful story! I loved the part about how excited she gets when first person narrator plays with her feet. :feets:

Great to see such fantastic writing from a fellow Londoner! I remember your stories and you have not lost your touch.

Bravo (and keep them coming!)

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thank you for the kind words. Sounds silly but means a lot to know I can still do this, or at least, still do this well enough for folks to enjoy it.

I can barely contain how surprised and ecstatic I was to see a post from my favorite author!!!! Its fantastic and a perfect comeback, I eagerly look forward to reading more!!!!!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back