• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did your tickle fetish have an inciting incident?

Mavran3

TMF Poster
As someone who has had a thing for tickling my entire life, I can't really remember what started my love of tickling. Is that the case for most people? Or was there something that happened that "set off" your love of tickling? I've always been curious.

The following thread on this forum visited this subject:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?275500-What-got-you-into-tickling

There may be others.

In my case, there was a definite moment in childhood that acted as a trigger for my powerful attraction to tickling. Before that point, it meant nothing much to me, except that I knew I was ticklish and didn't like being tickled. After that point, my whole life was different, and the idea of tickling lurked nearby whenever my thoughts turned to girls, sex, and anything erotic. But I still have no idea why that moment was such a trigger point. (I relate the event on Page 3 of the above thread, post no.37)

I had no inciting incident that I can remember. My interest in tickling goes back to age four, which is as far back as I can remember anything. :D

I did have an event that I know triggered a love for tickling in me, but nothing happened to me personally. I do know that after this moment though, my disregard for the act transformed into a love for it.
I remember being at my dad's house as a kid and watching the news at about midday. There was an interesting story there were showing were a female soldier in Iraq and her buddy soldiers were having a little fun and they taped her to a pole and tickled her all along the way. From what I remember correctly, we had to leave so my dad shut off the tv but that story and those images I carried with me.
It wasn't until a few months later that I remembered that news story and looked it up online. Little did I know that it would end up being a fetish and I probably shouldn't be looking at some of those certain things!
Anyways, that's my story!

I'm the same as milagros as far as loving tickling. As long as I can remember. Although, my foster sister, who is 12 years older than me, said that when I was about three or so, she tied me to a tree and tickled me. Don't remember it, but I guess it could've had something to do with it...

I hated being tickled when I was young, my cousin used to regularly do my head in with holding me down etc, then when I was like 13 I remember my family had gone shopping in Calais (France) for the day so my cousin came by to make sure I was 'ok' (Yeah...)...

I'd finished watching the Grand Prix and was heading to my room to play Gran Turismo on my Playstation when saw her laying down in ' The Pose' position on my bed in my room around 5pm, reading through my C++ Programming book. I just kinda switched... I sat on her legs, and before she could say anything I tickled her feet for a GOOD 10 mins or so, she was moving around like a banshee for the first minute or so and then she just kinda laughed and laughed lol.

She still used to try and get me back but I'd get her back twice as hard... She always says she hated it but she never pulled her feet away and actually splayed her toes whenever I'd visit that area.

Anyway, yes lol that'd my trigger.

She always says she hated it but she never pulled her feet away and actually splayed her toes whenever I'd visit that area.

This single sentence is a great example in a few short words of why tickling has such a hold on us. It gives the tickler such a unique and amazing power to get to the core of another person, to a place where they submit in spite of themselves and they choose to stay in that ambivalent and even torturous place even when they could escape. It messes with the mind and the will-power like nothing else, and all with the use of the subtlest and gentlest of touches. No crude force is involved.

I have my late father to thank for my fetish. When I was just a little guy (I'm guessing 5 or 6), we were at a family gathering. Some of the women (aunts. etc.) were playing cards. Their shoes were off, exposing nylon feet. "Go under there and tickle their feet," Dad urged. I remember being reluctant, but I never wanted to disappoint my parents. I don't remember the reactions. All I remember is the actual DOING it . . . and tickling has been the strongest urge of my life ever since. That was 50 years ago.

As a boy, I watched for discreet opportunities to tickle any exposed female foot. The neighbor girl's feet. Visiting cousin's feet. Babysitters' feet (they told my parents; my mom told my dad, but he was afraid to confront the issue). My sister's. Riskiest of all, female friends at school. A wide variety of co-workers, girlfriends . . . and wives. This has never changed. I crave the variety I found under the table that long-ago evening. Just today, I'm off to a secret rendezvous to tickle the feet of a beautiful friend who has recently come back into my life. I'm welcome whenever our schedules coincide, and I can tickle as much as I want. She carefully prepares her feet for our meetings (often with a professional pedicure). It's an arrangement: I listen to her life story. When she's finished talking, she takes off her shoes. It's heaven.

I have -- on occasion -- been angry at my dad for starting me on this obsessive road. As I grew up, it became obvious to me that Dad was "one of us", too. He was just very, very careful about it. He knew what he was doing when he sent me under that table, but I don't think he would have done it if he had realized how powerful my fetish would become. For a half-century, I am sure tickling has entered my mind at least every 15 minutes or so.

When I was very young, about four or five, I realised that I liked seeing women's stocking feet, be it real life, on TV, in pictures etc. I'd always get a warm, fluttery feeling in my tummy, and I think that my tickling fetish is a natural extension of that; my first memory of seeing the impact of feet tickled was when I was about seven or eight, when the magician David Copperfield tickled Catherine Bach's tan stocking soles (albeit fake) when he sawed her in half. I realised then that I also enjoyed seeing her helpless desperation and giggling when she was tickled.

My first actual tickling experience came when I was 11 (I'm 41 now); I discovered from my grandmother that my aunt liked having her feet massaged and tickled as it relaxed her, and one holiday my sister began to tickle my aunt's stocking feet. My aunt didn't complain so I joined in, and for the rest of the holiday I'd sneak peeks at her stocking feet and tickle them when I could (to which my aunt never objected). Although I still didn't fully understand it, I enjoyed the pleasure of the tickling, the feel of my aunt's stocking feet and also seeing that my aunt enjoyed it. Since then I've always enjoyed massaging and tickling stocking feet, and my love of tickling in general has come from that.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

No mine didn't
When I was younger I never got tickled and always thought it was weird.
Then puberty came and I got interested fast

I recall having a strong fascination with tickling as far back as 3 yrs., but the first time I remember indulging it was about fifth grade. A boy I had a massive, obsessive crush on was really flirty with me. During an art class, for some reason I remember stroking a clean brush really lightly on his palm, and he immediately laughed and said it tickled. I couldn't stop myself at that point, it was like a game for us, trying to see how long he could take it - I started lightly stroking the brush on the edge his cheek, by his ear (a spot I knew was sensitive) and he giggled but never asked me to stop, so I kept lightly tickling him with it. After that incident, I fantasized about tickling him ALL. THE. TIME. And that was all I wanted to do with boys I was attracted to growing up haha.

omg i've had really ticklish arms for as long as i can remember. for about five years ago i spend some time with a boy who found out, and he loved to stroke, caress them and making me laugh and giggle :) since then i have loved being tickled on my arms!

omg i've had really ticklish arms for as long as i can remember. for about five years ago i spend some time with a boy who found out, and he loved to stroke, caress them and making me laugh and giggle :) since then i have loved being tickled on my arms!

Me too! I've liked it since I was young, it's always felt good and relaxing. It's not had an influence on my tickling fetish, but I've always enjoyed having my arms stroked and tickled.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I've been into tickling as long as I can remember. I don't recall any particular event that set me off, I've just always had this fascination with tickling.

This single sentence is a great example in a few short words of why tickling has such a hold on us. It gives the tickler such a unique and amazing power to get to the core of another person, to a place where they submit in spite of themselves and they choose to stay in that ambivalent and even torturous place even when they could escape. It messes with the mind and the will-power like nothing else, and all with the use of the subtlest and gentlest of touches. No crude force is involved.
Well said, matt62.

I remember when I was about 5 y.o., my female friend of the same age with whom we used to play in the yard came to me and told the story she heard somewhere, about an incident in the neigbouring countryside where a man was arrested who married several women and tied them and tickled their feet to their demise. The last wife managed to escape and that's how he was caught. I had mixed feelings about what I heard. Being at that age I remember I believed the story, yet found it not only scary but somehow curious, as I suggested to my friend that we could play like this (of course I didn't intend to tickle her to that point, I just liked her smile and laughter). I remember her horrified face and her utter "no!" so I didn't persist and we moved on to something else.

Of course many years later I found out that fable was popular once almost all over our country.

Answering this for my husband who has the real tickling fetish (I am just the unfortunate beneficiary of said fetish!). He was into girls feet in high school, and when we started dating in college I was glad for him to play with mine--rub, kiss, suck them, that is. But when I got tickled as part of a hazing ceremony for a college RA job and came back and told him about it, he could not stop asking me for details and eventually wanting to do it to me. And the rest is history...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back