• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Long Trip - A Sci Fi story, PART FIVE F/f, erotic, NC-17 (Seriously!)

i64ever

TMF Regular
part four...http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?282917-A-Long-Trip-A-Sci-Fi-story-PART-FOUR-F-f-erotic
part three...http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...T-THREE!!!-F-f
Part two...http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...y-PART-TWO-F-f
Part one... http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...y-PART-ONE-F-f
Prologue... http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ue-No-Tickling

It was Alana who broke first. At long last she needed more than she could get from Gretchen’s sole, her lust spiked so high that even the tickling wouldn’t satisfy her. She pulled away from the foot, sat ontop of the two foot high stocks which still trapped Gretchen’s feet and spread her legs wide.

“Kiss me!” she said in a guttural voice dripping with desire, “Kiss me, cuddle bear, please!”

Gretchen wiped the tears from her eyes and took a second to catch her breath. Straight in front of her, she could see Alana’s womanhood, practically dripping. All the lust that had been building inside Gretchen erupted at the sight. Without a second thought, she leaned forward, thrusting her face between Alana’s thighs, mouth yearning for the prize.

She found it quickly, lips kissing Alana’s lips, tongue penetrating her pussy. She licked and licked, the taste filling Gretchen, exciting her even more. Her tongue found Alana’s clit and focused on it, swilring around the nubbin and lapping at it like a cat laps up milk.

Alana uttered what could only be called a guttural cry, wrapping her legs around Gretchen’s head and getting a grip of her hair. Every lick sent pulses of sheer ecstasy coursing thrugh her, making a variety of animal noises come from her mouth. She thrust her hips forward again and again, trying to get that wonderful tongue deeper and deeper inside herself.

Gretchen couldn’t stop. Alana’s womanhood was hot and juicy. She needed to keep kissing, to keep her mouth on the redhead’s pulsating clitoris. Her tongue became frenzied, licking faster and faster, tasting and slurping at the throbbing bit of smooth flesh.

Alana’s head was thrown back, eyes rolling over and over in her head. She had never dreamed anything could feel so good, anything could be so pleasurable. She sat there, heart beating faster and faster, toes clenching and unclenching, moaning and groaning like a creature possessed until she came.

She shrieked at the moment of orgasm, a high pitched cry that could have shattered glass. At that moment she lost track of the world, forgot where she was and even who she was. She was one with the universe, floating through a sea of pure bliss.

Finally, the waves of ecstasy stopped crashing over Alana. She gently pushed Gretchen’s head back and took a few seconds to catch her breath and get her pulse back to normal. She could feel the sweat covering her body, knew she must look like a mess, but for the first time didn’t care.

After several minutes, Alana reached down, grabbed Gretchen gently by the chin and tilted her head up, looking directly into her blue eyes and smiled sweetly.

“Now let’s see what we can do to help you honey.” She said in a loving tone, fully intending on doing her best to make her new lover feel just as good as she did.

Instead, Gretchen’s eyes flashed with anger. Though she had received no physical relief, Alana’s orgasm had somehow cleared her head. She reached up and grabbed Alana, still sitting on top of the stocks, and pulled the scientist onto her lap. She quickly turned her over on her stomach, putting her into the universal spanking position all parents used.

“I told you not to touch me!” She barked, the wrath she couldn’t express while giggling like an idiot flowed free now, “I told you we were in big trouble! Did you listen to me? No! Instead you decide to tickle the crap out of me and use me as a love doll!”

Alana panicked, fear and adrenaline pumping through her blood. She wanted to escape, wanted to pull free, but the arm on her back was like steel. No matter how she wiggled or squirmed, no matter how she kicked or pulled with her arms, she was stuck on Gretchen’s lap.

“Please! Please, I...i didn’t mean any harm,” the petite scientist bleated, “I thought...thought you wanted it!” All the self confidence she had possessed moments ago drained away from Alana. In the blink of an eye, she had gone from master to servant, from hunter to hunted.

“You thought assaulting me, molesting me wouldn’t be any harm?” Gretchen growled, the anger from not one but two tickle attacks bubbling over, directed not just at poor Alana but at Carla as well, “Decent people don’t do that!” She raised her hand to give Alana a firm swat on her bare buttocks.

And then lowered it. Surely the AI was monitoring. It would never permit her to cause harm to another human. No matter how messed up it might be, that bit of programming could never be overwritten. If she cause Alana any pain, the computer would react, probably tranquilizing her again and calling for ‘Captain Carla’.

So instead, Gretchen pressed her fingertips slightly into Alana’s fleshy backside and began vibrating them like crazy.

Alana screamed at the first touch, her laughter high and piercing. The skin there never saw the sunlight, was as virgin as it was possible to be, and after her orgasm, her sensitivity was turned up to eleven. From Gretchen’s first touch, the tickling was unendurable, more than she could have imagined.

“P...please...I’m...I’m HA AHAHH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA GAAHAHAHAHDDD AHAHAHAHAH s...sr.rryy I thought..I ju...H AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH GRRRNNN HAHAHA NAW WNONO AHAHAHAHAH stawppp..<gasp> stop..I caHAHAHAHAHAHAHHANNNAHAHAHAHHNNTT I I”

Every time Alana tried to talk, to beg for mercy, Gretchen wiggled her fingerngertips over the redheads ass. All comprehensible speach was immediately cut off by loud chortles. She bucked like a wild horse, trying to thrust her bottom out of reach of the devilish fingers, but Gretchen’s arm across the small of her back was unmovable. It easily held her in place.

“What? Do you like this?” Gretchen snarled, “You must, considering the way you tickled my feet! Maybe you consider this foreplay! I am getting you all excited again?”

“No...no I H AHA AHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHA OOHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHHA STAHAHAHAPPPP a I I don’t ah ha donNNNHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH don...<gasp> don’t like...HHA AHA AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA AHAHAHAHHH NAHAAHAHAHA NAWWTT AHAHAHH AHAHA THEREREHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHAHA NAWWTTTT AHAHAHAHA THEEHEHEHERREEEE!!!!!”

Gretchen’s fingers were right by Alana’s crack, sliding over the edge and gently caressing the tender flesh, absolutely driving the scientist out of her mind. Every probe drew louder and louder hysterical cries from the redhead’s mouth, her body spasming more and more. Infact, as Alana’s hips tried to desperately escape the torment, they grinded down on Gretchen’s, pleasuring the blonde’s already excited pussy.
“You don’t like this?” the captain said in mock surprise, “Then why? Why would you do this to me...to anyone else ever?”

“AH AHA AHAHAHAHAHH AHAH SSSSSSSSSSS AHAHAHAHA ANWOOO AHAHAHAH STAWWPPPP AHAHAHAHHA NAWWTT AHAHAHAHAH NAWWTTT MYYYY ASSSSSSSSSS A AHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHGRRRNNN AHA AHAHAHAHAHHA CAHAHAHANNNTTTT AHAHAAH AHAHAHAH CAHAHHNNTTT AHAHAHHAH STAAHAHHNNDD ITTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!”

“Please answer my question, Alana. If you hate this so much, why would you tickle my feet, especially when they’re trapped in this damn stockade? That just seems cruel.” Alana’s laughing convulsions on her lap were pushing her over the edge, causing the fire in her loins started by the foot tickling to rage hotter and hotter. It was hard to keep control, hard to keep her excitement out of her voice.

Knowing her victim couldn’t take much more, Gretchen moved her hand down to Alana’s thighs. Skinny as they might have been, they were firm, running every morning being one of the redhead’s few hobbies. Gretchen stared pinching them, clawing at the muscle. Alana’s laughter lessened some, but was still strong.

“SSSSSOORRRYYYYY AHAHA AHAHAHAHI ahHA AH AHAHAHAHA I I AHAHAH LIKEEE AHAHAHAHAH TIHIHIHIICKKLINNGGG AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LIHIIHHIIKKEEEE AHAHAHAHA FEEHEHEHEHHEHTT AH AHAHAH AHAHAHHA I I AHAHAHHAHHAH I LIHIHHIIKEE AH AHAHAHAH TTEHEHHMMMEMEMEM AHAHAHHH”

Gretchen barely stifled a purr as Alana’s body, still shaking, acted like a vibrator. If she could have closed her legs, rubbed her thighs together, she probably could have gotten herself off. With her feet in bondage, however, her legse kept apart, denying her such satisfaction.

“So you’ve done this before, haven’t you!” Gretchen said, hands moving up and down Lana’s sweaty legs, moving from ass to knees, digging into her flesh, pinching and poking.

“AH AHAHAHAHA NAWOOOO AH AAHAHAHA SS AH AH A AHSTAWWPPPP NAWOOOO A AHAHA TOOO AHAHAH TUUHUHUHUHUH AHAHAHA LITTTLEEE AHA AH AAHHAHAHAHA THEHEHEYYYY AHAHAH TICKKLEEDDD AHAHAHAHA MEHEHEHEHEHE GRRNNNN NAWOOOO STAAAHWWHWHWH AHAHAHAH HEEHEHEEELLLDDD AHAHAHH MEEEHEHEHEHH DOOWWNNNN AHAHAHH ANDDDD AHAHH TICCKKLEEED AHAHAH MEEHEHEHEHEH!”
Gretchen couldn’t help but picture the other girls in Alana’s neighborhood sitting on her arms and legs, making her laugh and scream as they ran their fingers over her most delicate bits. Maybe they tied her down...at slumber parties...Gretchen found her own hips movcing subconsciously, thrusting them into Alana’s thrashing body.

“Yes...gawd yes,” she moaned, “But you did tickle someone, didn’t you! Tickled them just a few days ago! Tell me, Alana or I won’t stawp, never stawp tickling you!”

Alana’s mind was consumed with the tickling, with the feel of Gretchen’s hands on her thighs and backside. She was completely unaware of how she was pleasuring Gretchen or how the blonde was trying to dry hump her. All she knew was the torment, the torture of those damn fingers, hitting all of her spots, driving her insane. She didn’t want to answer her questions, but she just couldn’t help herself. She would have done anything to make the agony stop.

“YEEEEEHEHEHEHHHSSSSSSS AH AHAHAHAHHAHAAHH YEEEEHEHHHSSSSSS AHAHAHAH I AHAHAHHAHA I TICKKLLEEDD HAH AHAHAHH CARRRLAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH SAAWWW HERR FEEHEHEHETTTTT AHAHAHAHHA UNDER AH HAHAHH UNDER THE AHAHAHH LAAAAHHAHAHNNDERRRR AHAHAHHH CHAHAHHAHAHH COUULDDNN’T AHHA AHHAH HAH COUULLDNN’T AHAHAHAHH EHEHEHLLLPPPPP AHAHAHH HEEELLPPPP AHAHAH MYSSEEHEHLLFF!”

The sound of slow clapping suddenly filled the room. Despite Alana’s high pitched, ear shattering squeels, the dull, rhythmic sound somehow drown it out and became instantly audible to both women on the floor. The tickling stopped as Gretchen and Alana both looked to the doorway at the same instant, shocked to no longer be alone.

There stood Carla, wearing a captain’s dress uniform. Like all military formal attire, it was old fashioned. It had an actual belt, with buttons running up the silk white blouse in a tribute to the fashions of a hundred years ago. All that was missing were the boots. The slick, flat bottoms would have been too dangerous on board the ship. In deference to safety concerns and regulations, the former Tech Sergeant was bare foot.

For a second, the galley was silent. Both women felt a keen embarrassment, like they were teenagers caught fooling around in their parents home. Being caught, naked and touching by someone dressed as an authority figure hit hard subconsciously to those raised under the Moral Authority.

“I guess I owe you an apology, Gretchen. You really didn’t tickle my feet after all. It was this one. I never would have guessed.” Carla said after the silence became intolerable, “Keep up the good work and maybe I’ll make you my first officer.”

“Your wearing my outfit,” Gretchen said, trying to get in a verbal jab, “It looks better on me.” Of course, the clothes weren’t actually hers. Nothing Gretchen wore could have fit the shorter, rounder woman. Tha AI would have replicated those from the pattern stored in memory.

“Oh, but I do so much prefer what you are wearing now,” Carla smirked, “It’s definitely...more befitting of your new station.” She started walking forward, striding like the mistress of all saw.
“And what...what is my new station,” Gretchen asked, swallowing hard, trying not to show fear.

“I wish I had time to show you right now,” Carla’s eyes drifted over the parts of Gretchen’s body not underneath Alana, the lust she had tried so hard to hide completely evident, “But I think its your little friends turn. She needs to be punished for what she did the other day.

“No...please,” Alana whispered, seeing the cruel, harsh look in the Tech Sergeant’s eyes, “Please Gretchen, don’t let her have me...I didn’t...didn’t mean to be bad...please...” With Gretchen no longer holding her down, the redhead scrambled to her knees. Quickly she sat on the former captain’s lap, like a child with Santa, clutching on to her with both arms.

Gretchen could feel Alana’s body tremble, and see the panicked look in the redhead’s green eyes. The former captain couldn’t blame her. Carla practically dripped with malice. Whatever she intended for Dr. Blake certainly would not be good.

“No,” Gretchen said simply, “I will not let you have her, Carla. Something...something’s wrong with you...with all of us! We need to talk Carla, figure this out! Please listen to me!”

“No?” Carla whispered, stopping at the stocks, “But she deserves it Weiss. She tickled you too, forced you to lick her pussy! Isn’t that why you were punishing her just now? Giving her a taste of her own medicine! It’s my turn now. Give me the girl.”

Carla reached down and placed a hand on Gretchen’s bound foot. She said nothing, did nothing, but the threat might as well have been screamed at the top of her lungs.

“No! Not again!” Gretchen thought. She couldn’t handle having her feet tickled any more! It was driving her crazy! Damn her ankles and the stocks that held them fast! Maybe Carla was right. After all, Alana had started the tickling! Carla would be doing nothing more then getting revenge, just as Gretchen herself had been doing! She could turn the redhead over, spare herself the torment...

“Please Captain,” Alana whispered, “Please don’t let her have me!” Her grip on Gretchen tightened as she pressed her body tightly against the blonde’s.

And Gretchen knew she couldn’t do it. Alana had tickled her, teased her, and had demanded pleasure, but it had been done out of need, not malice. She had truly wanted Gretchen, had been prepared to give back. Yes she crossed a line, deluded herself into thinking all the former Captain needed was ‘encouragement’, but her motivation had been pure...if somewhat slutty.

And, perhaps more importantly, she was part of Gretchen's crew. And a captain protected her crew, no matter what the threat. Oh, when this was done, she might lock the scientist in the brig for what she had done, but even there, it would be her duty to shield Alana, with her life if necessary. That was what a good captain did, and that's what Gretchen was, no matter what the computer said. Her feelings, even her own suffering if it came down to that, were irrelevant.

“No dice,” she said, trying to put as much steel into her voice as possible, “You are more than welcome to come over here and take her from me, though.” Gretchen’s own threat was now as implied as Carla’s. If the former Tech Sergeant tried to do that, she would be close enough for Gretchen to grab. And if the blonde could only get her hands on Carla...with her greater strength, she’d finally be the one with the advantage.

“I think you know i have better options then trying to wrestle the girl from you,” Carla said smugly. She sat on the ground near but not directly on front of the stocks, brushing one hand over Gretchen’s toes, making them wiggle.

Alana and Gretchen exchanged panicked glances, like twin foxes corned by the hunter.
“T...tickle...tickle my feet if you have to, Carla,” Gretchen said, faking indifference to the torment, “I won’t give her to you, no matter what.” She held onto Alana tighter like a mother protecting her child.

“Tickle you?” Carla said, feigning surprise, “Why would i do that? You figured out what our bad little girl over their did. You captured her for me. I’m not going to punish you, darling, I’m here to reward you for service to your captain. Computer, run program Alvardo 1207.”

Suddenly there was a buzzing noise as Gretchen’s seat started to vibrate, sending waves of pleasure through the blonde’s body. Her blue eyes opened wide as she realized what was happening.

“Captain!” Alana cried, feeling the tremors through Gretchen’s body, “Captain, what’s going on?”

“I...I just...oh gawd...” Gretchen stammered. Her chair was part of the stocks, attached by a giant frame. It conformed to her buttocks, making her sit in a way that kept her vagina almost touching the base. It felt...it felt good...too good...

“No...no...hell no!” Gretchen thought. She had no idea why Carla was doing this to her, but she wouldn’t give her former subordinate the satisfaction. The former captain tried to distract herself, to block out the sensation. Normally that was so easy! During sex, she had to focus on the pleasure or her orgasm just wouldn’t come. More than once a strange noise or random thought had caused her lose concentration and have her sexual build-up drain from her. Now...

But now it wasn’t working! Maybe it was because her she was so turned on, her libido excited like never before. Maybe the vibrations were calibrated to her nervous system. For whatever reason, she couldn’t fight the feelings, couldn’t ignore them! She felt herself getting wetter, her lust, her raw sexual need growing stronger and stronger, her body starting to rev up to a climax.

Oh god! She didn’t want that, didn’t want to be pleasured, didn’t want to show Carla her sex face. That was private...personal... She still had her dignity damn it, wouldn’t have...that on display! Gretchen knew she couldn’t lose control, couldn’t let her bodies desires take over! She had to...had to...

“Purrrrrhhhh,” the throaty noise so like a cat slipped from Gretchen’s lips as she felt her body quiver, her mouth open and her eyes closed. The waves crashing over her privates, making them throb...so nice. She purredagain, almost to quiet to be heard. Almost, but not quite.

“That’s it,” Carla said, “Enjoy sweetie! Relax. Let it all go.”

Carla’s face made the former soldier want what was happening to her body even harder. After everything the Tech Sergeant had done to her... But try as hard as she could, she couldn’t block the feeling, couldn’t stop her emotions from plastering themself on her face, her mouth opening wider, her moans and gasps becoming louder as beads of sweat formed on her bare chest, drops running over her fully erect nipples.

Gretchen knew she had to do something! She tried to lift her buttocks off the chair, to get her naked flesh away from the vibrations, but with Alana’s sitting on her lap, she couldn’t do that either. The redhead’s weight pinned her to the base. The only way to stop what was happening to her would be to get Alana off of her...just what Carla wanted...

“What are you doing to her!” Alana yelled out, twisting her head to look at Carla, her eyes filled with alarm, “Stop it! Leave her alone!” She could hear Gretchen’s groans get louder, could see her expression grow more and more bizzare. The blonde’s body twitched and shook as a bead of sweat ran down temple.

“What? Stop pleasuring her? Are you that cruel?” Carla asked, “Can’t you see how sexually frustrated she is? How much did you tease Ms. Weiss here? This is her reward, a bit of relief from all the tension you’ve built up inside her. I would think you’d want to to feel what you just experienced.”

“You’re trying to make her cum? Why?” Alana asked, truly taken by surprise. She looked at Gretchen, saw her face, realizing her look was one of lust. The blonde’s mouth moved as if she were trying to say something, but couldn’t make her brain work through the cloud of ecstasy sweeping over her.

Gretchen didn’t know either, and that frightened her. Why would Carla go from tormenting her to rewarding her? It couldn’t have been just to embarrass her. Their had to be a reason for it, but what?

Because that’s how you train a dog, a voice said inside Gretchen’s head, a swat on the butt when they break the rules, a treat when they follow commands. It was another attempt to control her, using a reward instead of punishment, breaking her self-control by forcing her to accept it.

“Won’t...<oh>...won’t c...CUMMMMM AH....won’t cummmm for you...” she stammered, “N... GRRRR NAAHAHHWWTTT AAAAHHHHHH nawt y....yourrrrrrrr dawwwwg. You...mmmmmm aaaahhhhh ....caahahahhnntttt mmmmm have her...I’ll pro...MMMMMMM AAAHHHH pro...protecttttttt herrrrrrrr GRRNNNrrr”

“Oh yes, be strong,” Carla said sarcastically, “Hold out as long as you can. It will only make your ...afterglow that much more debilitating. I almost wish the program wasn’t about to hit 2nd gear.”

“WHHAAAAAA” Gretchen exclaimed when at that second, the vibration changed speed, the buzz of the vibrating seat raising in pitch. That wasn’t what made her yell, however. Gretchen felt something on the seat expand, grow, and penetrate her vagina, quivering at the same speed as the frame.

‘OOOHHHHHH GAWWWDDDD OOOHH GAWWDDDDD OOOOOOOOO GAAWWDDDDD!!!!!!” she screamed out as the thing penetrating her touched her clitoris, rubbing against it, toying with it. The raw ecstasy corsing through gretchen doubled, her back arched and her eyes opened wide. It was like a pulsating finger, right on the heart of her sexuality.

“Still think your holding out, sweetie” Carla taunted, watching Gretchen’s animal like reaction to the sensation ripping through her.

“No!” Alana yelled, as she felt Gretchen’s body go slack and her throaty moans go silent, “Don’t give up! Not now! I need…we need to fight this, or else Carla wins!”

Gretchen was aware of Alana on her lap now, her soft body pressing into hers. It felt so good, like the tool stimulating her clit. The desire to take Alana, touch her, suck her nipples, grew as the pleasure erupting from her pussy grew. She had to block out that, too, force herself not to act on the need.

“I win? How?” Carla asked in a feigned puzzled voice, “All I want is to please you, to make you happy. If anyone is winning here, dear former captain, its you. Enjoy...enjoy...” Carla lowed her head and started kissing Gretchen’s feet, warm, soft kisses, each one sending new sensual thrills up the tough woman’s legs, straight into her libido.

“AAAHHHHHH OOOOOHHHHHH I I OOOOOOHHHHHHHNNNNRRGGHHHHH AAAHHHHHHH” Gretchen cried out. The vibrator...finger...tool...was circling her clit now, still quivering, driving the former soldier out of her mind. Her pussy was on fire, her entire crotch ablaze.

She wanted to reach down, to get the....the thing out of her pussy! But, again, Alana was in the way, her naked body shielding Gretchen’s pussy, stopping her hands from defending it.

“Please! Please no!” Alana shook Gretchen, her red hair flying around her head, “This is what Carla wants! I don’t know why, but it is! Please don’t!”

Alana’s hands...touching her shoulders...in Gretchen’s state, drowning in hormones and lust, even the shaking had erotic tones, fingers that could be touching other things, Alana’s pelvis moving, grinding against Gretchen’s. Instead of snapping her out of it, Alana was pushing her farther over the edge.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNN...AAHHHHHHHHH.....o_O.OOO AlllAAALLANNAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I I nnawoooo OOHHHHHHHH ssssTTTAWWWPPPPP AHHHHHHHHHH tt....toouUUUHHHH toouuchhinggg mmeeOO I ccaaHHHHHHH ccAAHHHHHHHHHnn’t hooolddd outtttt!!! pppppPPLLEEEAAASSSEE!!!”

And then it was too late. Gretchen’s blue eyes opened so wide as her libido passed the point of no return. She screamed, a deep, throaty cry, hands balled into fists, sweat covering her body. Her body quivered and spasmed, as her hips thrust forward. She was fucking the vibrator, pushing it farther inside her! All thoughts of fighting, of resisting fell away. She wanted, needed pleasure and release!

As Gretchen’s rational thought vanished, her subconscious took over. The situation was too complex for that primal part of her brain to grasp, but it knew a naked woman was on top of her, weight on her hips, bare skin touching hers. It knew she was soft. It knew she could make her feel so good! Gretchen wrapped her arms around Alana and kissed her, hard, tasting the redhead’’s lips, hands on her small breasts. She couldn’t help herself, couldn’t stop.

Alana saw the danger instantly, and soon she was the one struggling. If she was going to keep the captain from succumbing to Carla's trap, she couldn't let her kiss and fondle her. But she couldn’t get away, not with Gretchen’s strong arms around her. And even if she could, if she got off of Gretchen’s lap, get out of arms reach, she’d be abandoning the only thing protecting her from Carla and her need for revenge.

Before she could think of a solution to the trap the Tech Sergeant had created for her, Alana succumbed herself. It was the kisses that got to Alana. They were hot and tender and passionate, and soon she wasn't fighting them. She was returning them, caressing the woman's hard body. She had long had a crush on the blond, statuesque captain, even if she had repressed the fact as deep as she could. Gretchen’s lips pressing against hers, tongue flicking out unlocked those feelings, shattered the scientists self-control. Alana felt her own lust growing, the need to answer the captain’s passion with her own.

Then the captain started in on her neck, nibbling and licking, her moans growing more and more intense, turning into throaty cries which bordered on pain. One strong hand fondled Alana’s her breasts, the other stroking her hair, fingers sliding through her red locks.

Alana couldn’t resist. She kept kissed, opening her mouth and swallowing Gretchen’s, her own hands caressing the blonde’s taut body, stroking any piece of soft flesh she could find. Part of the scientists brain screamed that she shouldn’t be doing that, that she was pushing Gretchen over the edge, helping Carla seduce the captain, but she just couldn’t help it.

Caught between the mechanical vibration on her clit and the soft woman on her lap, Gretchen lasted only a few minutes more. Her back arching, she let out one, supersonic scream, high pitched and piercing. She came again and again, her pussy grinding against Alana’s thigh. The orgasm lasted forever, draining the blonde of strength and energy.

And a few feet away, Carla watched and grinned. That couldn't have gone any better!

So good! Cant wait for the next instalment!

Not much left! 2-3 more parts. Next one should be later this week.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back