• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strung Up (F/F)

I think it's fantastic!

Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Good work.

That's one hell of a sweet image!

Thanks all! I'm glad you like it. I think the colors worked better than in my previous posts.

Not bad. What your DA name.

February7 over there as well. I'm also February7.comics on Tumbler, but since I'm not a millennial and I have the patients of a 5 year old I have no idea how to post to the damn thing.

Thanks everybody! I actually do have another that I should be able to finish up even though I got this soft cast on... I already had done the linework so I'll try a new painting technique where I'm less precise and almost like I'm drawing it with my left hand haha.

better with gag :)

And yes. Most things are. :)

Thanks!

Sorry to hear about your hand! Thanks for posting some great art.

My dear fellow, it is always a pleasure to see some of your newer works. In this very case, you have once again done great! I especially love the way you draw feet, and the elaborate bondage predicament you have designed this time around. Also, good work on the expressions; it was the weak spot on your previous drawing

I have two minor criticisms: I regret to have to say that the 'lees hips look atrocious. Strange, because usually anatomy is quite your strong suit, but this time it just looks weird. Secondly, you're gonna think I am obsessed with that, but it is rather disappointing that none of these hot girls' nipples are visible pointing through their tank tops ;)

Please keep them coming! I absolutely love your style!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back