• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laugh Factory (FF/F, F/F, NC, Itching Powder)

Very solid work, well constructed and executed.

I'm not troubled by the segment with Billie being left to the readers imagination for the most part. There is little reason to go into a in-depth description, as we all know how things will play out, as we were shown before. The reader can fill in the details far better themselves. So your instincts were good in how you structured things. Exacting description of every thing is not done by the best writers.

Your world building, and characters were solid, and we were told all we needed to know to paint images of them very solidly in our minds.

I look forward to more of your work.

Myriads

Very solid work, well constructed and executed.

I'm not troubled by the segment with Billie being left to the readers imagination for the most part. There is little reason to go into a in-depth description, as we all know how things will play out, as we were shown before. The reader can fill in the details far better themselves. So your instincts were good in how you structured things. Exacting description of every thing is not done by the best writers.

Your world building, and characters were solid, and we were told all we needed to know to paint images of them very solidly in our minds.

I look forward to more of your work.

Myriads

Wow an endorsement by Myriads himself! I am so happy for the author ^_^

A question if I may, dear Tzar; how come the comments we wrote on this story did not make it shoot to the top of the sub-forum, like happens elsewhere (Artwork, Tickling/General Discussion, etc...)? This masterwork really deserves more exposure, and it would be justice that our praise of it could help its visibility.

The forum is currently date locked so posts will stay in order of posting. The same system is used in the clips forum.

Why? Post bumping was becoming an issue, as a poster with a number of sock accounts was forcing a set of threads to the forum top every day and thus forcing all others posts down and off page. This generated a lot of complaints so we shifted to the locked format.

Myriads

Oh I understand completely. I had a hunch it might be for such reasons actually. All I am saying is that it sort of sucks for "drunkllama" (strange user name for such a great author) whose story does not get the exposure it deserves. Regardless, thanks for your reply!

Wow, this is one of the best stories I've ever read, can't wait for part 2

Amazing Story. Amazing characters. Well done. I would love to read a continuation with billie as a tickler perhaps.

Never, EVER read something better.
This is Divine Comedy, the War and Peace, the Moby Dick of Tickling Literature.
This one's got everything: feelings, straightjackets, pods, immobility, sheer agony, and Sylvia Villalobos mia reina de la cosquilla.
Please, more of the same. PLEASE!
By any means not to make a critic, but yes, I'd die to have a looooooong and detailed description, inch by inch, nail by scratchin' nail of the session Billie had with Sylvia. With not only headphones, but maybe a mic to tease poor agonizyng Billie in her delicious spanish. I'd die to have a part 2, 3, 4, 5 etc. with same dialogues, and may be more tickling activity details overall.
Please more.
Please.
Please.
Please.
Did I said please?

This is just awesome. It stimulates more to create more to stimulate more. So many characters involved that could have backstories or their own stories going forward.

Aww poor Billie, when will these kids learn not to text at work?

While torturous tickling is not my thing, I will say you have a top notch style for detail and descriptions.

You knocked this one out of the park.

Great story but I like to think that one of the wealthy owners views her as the most ticklish thing they’ve ever seen and decide to keep her as a personal tickle toy for a year at least :)

Fun story! I wonder if videos like this actually exist!!

Never, EVER read something better.
This is Divine Comedy, the War and Peace, the Moby Dick of Tickling Literature.

I wouldn't go just THAT far but yes, this story is amazing. It ranks up there with Kunzite's best; it is amazing that it is not better known in the community. To me, this is already a classic, which all of us should have read.

I know this story doesn’t lend itself to a sequel but it kinda needs one.

Thank you for bumping this thread, otherwise I would've never heard of this great piece of work.

Thank you for bumping this thread, otherwise I would've never heard of this great piece of work.

It deserves a sticky at the entrance of the forum, IMO. This is one of the major works of our community. It is to English tickling literature what Sherlock Holmes is to detective novels~

It’s more like the catcher in the rye considering that the author, after penning a seminal fetish story, vanished into the woodwork never to be seen again… argh!!!

It’s more like the catcher in the rye considering that the author, after penning a seminal fetish story, vanished into the woodwork never to be seen again… argh!!!

Although in all fairness it hasn't inspired any presidential assassinations.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back