• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who knows about your tickling fetish?

mariowuitomari

TMF Regular
I mean. How many people closed to you know that you want tie up and tickling other people?

My older sister who is the middle one. She found out by accident, but thankfully was open minded. I was relieved because I had been out an about playing with people and I had no safe call.

Well, I just feel myself uncomfortable in thought that people can know my fetish.

Aside from people here, my Facebook friend Jaynne in England. We're as close as two people can get who never met in person. She's cool about my "foot" thing too, in fact she said she once had a boyfriend that liked her feet. She once told me she would put her feet in my face, which I was very excited and flattered by. It never happened though. She's 8,000 miles away, so she'd have to have some pretty long legs to reach me...she said she may come to the USA someday, but who knows...yeah but she knows about my tickling thing, I can tell her ANYTHING.....

My ex wife and an ex-girlfriend know I'm a tickle-bug but I don't think either really understood how deeply this goes for me.

Aside from people here, my Facebook friend Jaynne in England. We're as close as two people can get who never met in person. She's cool about my "foot" thing too, in fact she said she once had a boyfriend that liked her feet. She once told me she would put her feet in my face, which I was very excited and flattered by. It never happened though. She's 8,000 miles away, so she'd have to have some pretty long legs to reach me...she said she may come to the USA someday, but who knows...yeah but she knows about my tickling thing, I can tell her ANYTHING.....

I am going to Ireland soon. Share...:bouncybou

My dad knows. He once caught me surfing tickling content online when I was a teen (don't know what he must've thought...). But I finally decided to open up to him myself a few years ago about my tickling and foot fetishes, because I was tired of hiding it in my closet from everyone; I needed to let at least one person know. And me and my dad are very close, so I trusted him with it. It was a real relief to know he was cool woth it; he said "So what? There are far creepier fetishes out there". :D

I am going to Ireland soon. Share...:bouncybou

I said she's in England, not Ireland, in fact she just emailed me asking if my mailing address is still the same because this girl actually sends not just emails but LETTERS in the MAIL, and very LONG ones too. Yeah, she truly is AMAZING....

Besides my wife? Some ex-girlfriends, and some of our current friends.
Maybe a couple dozen people in all.

I was just kidding men. Don't worry :):):)

Oh I'm sure you were! But I did almost share some more about her, in fact I began to tell you a lot more but then I realized I did not include your quote with my reply so I had to delete the whole thing, so when I did it again I thought, oh no, I'm not gonna write all that again, so I kept it short! Oh well, maybe next time....

My husband, my ex boyfriends, my best friend, and a few close male friends of myself and/or husband.

How did you meet this pen pal, out of curiosity?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back