• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Midriff Tickling Lovers?

bookwormy

One of the reasons I was hesitant to make an account here (I've lurked for a while) is that everyone seems to be very interested in feet. I don't have a problem with feet but I am much more interested in midriffs (which happens to be where I'm more ticklish) - anyone else?

One of the reasons I was hesitant to make an account here (I've lurked for a while) is that everyone seems to be very interested in feet. I don't have a problem with feet but I am much more interested in midriffs (which happens to be where I'm more ticklish) - anyone else?

Yup. Plenty!

I love tickling wherever a person is ticklish! I do like feet as well, but I also love getting bellybuttons, sides, ribs, hips, waists, armpits, and just about anywhere that gets a lee giggling!

I actually prefer it to regular old feet tickling

Hey even us die-hard foot guys can't resist a good belly tickle;

attachment.php

Absolutely! I am one of those "die hard" foot guys to be sure but I can't see a midriff and NOT wonder if it is ticklish or what it might be like to trace my fingertips around a pretty navel :)

Oh, hell yeah! But yes, we definitely seem to be in the minority unfortunately :p

I enjoy all over body tickling. :). But not to cum to thinking about it. The written word for me is always aimed towards tickling feet. (Like writing a story, rp, etc) Thats my ultimate of all tickling.

So... whats posted isn't always what everyone thinks about 100% of the time. :) No one should feel like they have to hold back on posting. Thats kinda silly. :) I'm happy you finally did!

IMG_2371.JPG

Feet are way down my list of priorities when it comes to tickling, and I have been surprised to see just how strong the tickling/feet connection is with so many people. That's fine by me, but I hardly gave feet a thought before coming onto this site, so I have to make an adjustment.

I wonder what percentage of people with a foot fetish also have a tickle fetish? Because judging by this site, the proportion in the opposite direction - ticklephiles who associate it with feet - is pretty big, and certainly bigger than I ever realised.

For me it's ribs, underarms, sides and tummy, all the way. I like to attack a warm, squirming body. If you're tickling feet, you're down one end all the time and on the periphery of the action. That's my reasoning. Takes all sorts.

Got a whole lotta new appreciation for ticklish tummies as of late. Nothing more satisfying than seeing a lee pulling there abs inwards in giggling anticipation for there bare belly tickled.

I wonder what percentage of people with a foot fetish also have a tickle fetish? Because judging by this site, the proportion in the opposite direction - ticklephiles who associate it with feet - is pretty big, and certainly bigger than I ever realised.

I think it just seems that way because they all come here. And they probably come here because most other foot-oriented spots on the Interwebs are obsessed with sniffing and licking. It's pretty rare to see any discussions of foot tickling outside of the TMF unless it's a free-for-all like Tumblr. Most of the foot models I follow on Instagram have more guys begging them for a whiff than a tickle. Hell, when Mya posted clips of her session with me a couple of her fans were like "what the hell is this?". Not to mention the times I have to deflect a "fan" who expects me to tell him in great detail about how the Mates' feet smell.

Last edited:
This delicate part is one of the best. Even if it's not so delicate and the ticklee is fit and muscled, all the resistance is gone once you start probing this area and it's delicious :)

I think it just seems that way because they all come here. And they probably come here because most other foot-oriented spots on the Interwebs are obsessed with sniffing and licking. It's pretty rare to see any discussions of foot tickling outside of the TMF unless it's a free-for-all like Tumblr. Most of the foot models I follow on Instagram have more guys begging them for a whiff than a tickle. Hell, when Mya posted clips of her session with me a couple of her fans were like "what the hell is this?". Not to mention the times I have to deflect a "fan" who expects me to tell him in great detail about how the Mates' feet smell.

Aha, well that answers my question then.

I think too many people forget about the midriff tickles or get think to get a person who has midriff. I see so many times a tummy exposed and its never touched bare or either they pull the shirt back down and i'm like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXPOSE IT AND TICKLE IT!

My stomach/abdomen is disastrously ticklish and I have friends who know to target that area if they want to take me down. (My feet are crazy ticklish too, but people don't get at your feet as often or as easily, and there's just something unique about the quality of the helplessness of having your stomach quivering helplessly at the touch of someone's relentless fingers.)

I'm not a tickler myself, but I confess the idea of someone's bare abdomen flinching ticklishly is such an appealing image that it's almost enough to make me switch over. The flailing of ticklish feet just doesn't have the same aesthetic or dramatic appeal for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back