• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible tickle in German video about Tantra Massage. Could someone translate?

LeatherRebell

TMF Regular
Sorry if there's a better place to post this, but there's this German girl who has YouTube channel called Total Versext where she does sex related videos every couple of weeks and today she posted this video where she's talking about and getting a Tantra Massage. The masseuse uses a feather to massage her at the start and around about the 2:34 mark I heard the word 'kitzel' twice, which is the German word for tickle. I'm not sure exactly what they say because I don't speak German and it's not like she's giggling during the whole thing so she might not be getting tickled. But if anyone here understands German do you think you could translate the little exchange they have at the 2:34 mark about tickling? And if there's anything else in there about it too, I don't think it's mentioned again but maybe I missed it. If no one can do it don't worry but I thought I'd post it anyway. Here's the video:

https://youtu.be /gNcu8_MiT6s?t=153

Thanks.

She says: You are not ticklish. That is good.
The blond says: its somewhere between tickling and a good feeling

I know that there are people who do not like being caressed in certain places. That is, there are people for whom tickling is unpleasant. They experience an unpleasant sensation and ask you to stop, twitch, or may hit you. That's what tickling means to me. However, this girl in the video explains that a person experiences something in between an unpleasant tickling and a very pleasant sensation because of the feather. Yes, German is a more complex language, I even use subtitles, but they don't always help. After this video, I wanted to try tantric massage London, so I found a massage guru. Try it, and it's excellent.

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, miratyn, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back