• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Straight men who don't like f/f tickling videos?

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I'm genuinely curious about how many straight guys don't like f/f tickling in their videos, just m/f? And why?

I much prefer M/F scenarios. I suppose one reason is that, as a straight male Ler myself, it replicates the role that I am drawn to playing in my own life.

I am someone for whom tickling is always erotic and sexual, not just non-sexual friendly fooling around the way it can be for some people. I reserve it for my intimate sexual relating. So if I am going to relate to a video I prefer it to involve a situation that fits in with my own sexual fantasies. When two women are doing it, if there is a sexual element it is not straight and so I don't relate to it, and if there isn't a sexual element it is about friends playing around and that's not really what tickling means for me.

I much prefer M/F scenarios. I suppose one reason is that, as a straight male Ler myself, it replicates the role that I am drawn to playing in my own life.

I am someone for whom tickling is always erotic and sexual, not just non-sexual friendly fooling around the way it can be for some people. I reserve it for my intimate sexual relating. So if I am going to relate to a video I prefer it to involve a situation that fits in with my own sexual fantasies. When two women are doing it, if there is a sexual element it is not straight and so I don't relate to it, and if there isn't a sexual element it is about friends playing around and that's not really what tickling means for me.

Well said, Matt. That makes perfect sense. I appreciate your viewpoint!

I can't answer for myself, but I do want to paraphrase what another author informed me of, once, as to why he preferred to write and read M/F: he found himself unable to place himself in the (tickler's) perspective when it was a female, like he found it harder to relate due to their physiology. I very, very much butchered his words, but something along those lines.

I personally have more of an affinity towards F/F because, in my mind, I like to see women tickled -- not so much guys, even if I don't mind the interaction between m/m or f/m in a social setting because its fitting and appropriate -- and as such, it just, hm. It's more erotic to me to have a female tickler because I like seeing women tickled, and so in my mind I just sort of imagine that at any moment they could become the subject of the tickling, whereas I can't really do the same with a guy, because I don't make that same mental attachment.

Actually, if anything, I feel the opposite of my author friend, almost. If there's a male in the lead it feels more like something that I can't share the experience with, because there already IS a male participating. My mind is weird.

I am so sorry for going off on that tangent (coffee), I only wanted to write the first bit because I believe that author doesn't frequent the forums anymore, and his opinion has stuck with me over the years so I wanted to, well, keep the flame going, so to speak. He made such a valid point and I understand it completely, even if it isn't something I can directly relate to.

Honestly being straight, I prefer f/f videos sometimes over M/F or F/m videos, there is always an attraction to that, but maybe
the fantasy of actually being in that male's shoes and tickling alot of these girls is why many guys prefer it over f/f.

Yeah, pretty much this. If I do like F/F, it's probably when there's a clear, dominant Ler (which I could see myself as) as opposed to a regular Ler. Still M/F all the way though.

I like female ticklers because they are cuter and have nails for more effective tickling. :thumbsup:

The first tickling videos I ever saw were F/F in the early '90s, from the old Student Fetish Video series, which may explain why my preference gradually shifted to about 90/10 preferring F/F. The male lers in M/F almost always fail to tickle "properly," which is subjective, but female lers almost always do it right. Also, I find the F/F chemistry more sensual and erotic. The m/f dynamic, frankly, always feels more predatory --- no, not altogether "rapey" or anything like that -- but the energy I perceived was more possessive/taming the woman, and that veers from my preferred "scene," which is more about sensual, sadistic torment---on the edge, but not into the Fear Zone.

This isn't universal, but I've been a big fan of intense tickling for a long time. From most of the videos I have seen, a lot of female lers take it easy on the lee and most of the males tickle these girls to the point where they are almost out of breath and have a tear in their eye because it's so intense.

Women, stop taking it easy on these lees.

I too have noticed that males tend to tickle better and harsher in many videos. This is not a rule though, as brilliantly demonstrated by the gals at Czech tickling, or Tickle Intensive. Bianca or Kelli are pure evil when they commit fully :devil:

I do prefer F/f in general. I like writing F/f stories, I prefer reading F/f art or stories, and I enjoy F/f videos more than M/f, even though I do appreciate both.

Why? Because:

Demotivational - lesbians-get-me-off.jpg

Men have liked that at least since the dawn of time. Granted, not all men, but judging by the mainstream media, a lot of men :p While we arguably are not one and the same, this type of fantasy seems to be fairly common among us. I wonder actually what goes on through the mind of guys who really don't like girl on girl action, tickling or otherwise; some of this thread's early replies provide an interesting insight into this.

My mind is a strange place. I like women enormously, in almost every aspect. Their clothes, their smell, their bodies, the way they talk, behave, etc... I also like seeing them breaking gender roles, if that ever existed: I like to see a woman taking charge, behaving aggressively, wearing men's clothes/uniforms, wielding weapons, and... having sex with other women, or torturing them. I find that really hot :bubbleheart:

i like mostly F/F vid because i like watching pretty acting, even in tickling fetish as lee and leer as well - and also i aggree with what say dusttick11 too

The first tickling videos I ever saw were F/F in the early '90s, from the old Student Fetish Video series, which may explain why my preference gradually shifted to about 90/10 preferring F/F. The male lers in M/F almost always fail to tickle "properly," which is subjective, but female lers almost always do it right. Also, I find the F/F chemistry more sensual and erotic. The m/f dynamic, frankly, always feels more predatory --- no, not altogether "rapey" or anything like that -- but the energy I perceived was more possessive/taming the woman, and that veers from my preferred "scene," which is more about sensual, sadistic torment---on the edge, but not into the Fear Zone.

EXACTLY !

Very well said.

I'm genuinely curious about how many straight guys don't like f/f tickling in their videos, just m/f? And why?[/\
i am straight, and i dislike f/f. why, simple, it is the same as m/m to me, it smacks of homosexuality. ticklinng is all about sex for me, so i love it f/m and m/f
steve

I don't generally prefer F/F videos, not because of any power dynamic, but mainly because I tend to get tired of seeing woman on woman scenes. I've got nothing against it, but it does get on my nerves from the perspective of it jades me to no end.

I already live in an area where women and men are so bogged down with this whole sexual politics disaster that they're turning their mental processes into weapons of social destruction, it's difficult to talk to women where I am without them being guarded even if you've known them for years. Even if you're a doctor, a teacher, anything. Being a male in my area can be really...tiring, which can explain the rates of male to female sex change operations but, that's neither here nor there at this time.

In general, a man saying even hello to a woman or any female will get you a weird look like, "Why are you greeting me?" So, there's that.

-------------

So, if I want to watch a tickling video, I don't want to see yet another woman having fun doing something I like to do.

It really spoils the fun for me. Not on a level of selfishness, but more like, "Oh fuck, here we go again."

I will however watch an F/F video if it has a model I like, or if that laughter is just ON POINT. Like, "Fuck my feelings, this is jerk off laughter here." but that's rare.

I tend to prefer M/F ONLY because most of the time, the guy has a legit foot fetish and is actually into tickling and worshipping a girls feet. There are some rare women who get into it (like Ms. Pepper) but I don't like it when the guy never shuts up. A little tickle talk I don't mind, but there's some FM Concepts clips where there's just too much talking.

Surprisingly, even though I'm straight, I enjoy M/M and F/M tickling too. Especially topticklepig's clips. Despite being straight, I LOVE when guys tickle torture my feet. I'm not exactly sure why but I think it has something to do with my fantasy of being tickle tortured by the Great Boldini when I was a kid. I've had women offer to tickle me, but unfortunately they ask what I want or ignore tickling me altogether. A guy who's into my feet though...they make me scream, and it turns me on. Sucks I can't find a female 'ler, but I'm grateful everytime somebody fawns over my soles and asks to tickle them.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

A lot of straight men used to like it because male lers were just better at tickling than females back then. They were much more physical and less prone to be apprehensive at the time. You could definitely tell with the female lers doing 'light' ticklers (flat out not touching them at all) or rubbing their feet and pretending it was tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back