• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *F/M Clips Update Thread!*

It great watching the girls tickle-torture you turtleboy.

I was wondering will their be any more F/M videos where other guys or "volunteers" get tickled by the girls? Such as in "Lauren's Long Nails Drive Him Crazy" and "Emma Loves Ticklish Guys".

Or will you be the only guy being tickled from now on? Thanks :)

I don't have any plans to right now but it may be a possibility in the future, I can't really say. Generally speaking though, it's more hassle than it's worth to look at hiring strangers and the models know me better, so are more comfortable.

With that in mind, here's Ayla having a lot of fun getting me back after getting tortured. This one was a custom with tickling, lickling, feet, body, nylons, barefeet, and she definitely went to town with it! For some reason, this one was totally unbearable...Ayla is undoubtedly the best tickler but this was very, very intense!

Video

It's a tough job but someone's got to do it! Actually, sometimes it really is :) No plans for naked scenes but could be done for a custom!

Meanwhile, here's Rachelle getting me again - a two parter this time with a challenge clip and then a 15 minute full body tickling forfeit! I don't think any model gets as much satisfaction out of making me suffer than Rachelle...she enjoyed this one, even more than the first time! :)

Hello! So as I kind of look through videos on the site, I’m not really finding this one through c4s. Was this ever uploaded by chance and if so, is it just on your main site? Thanks!

Thanks for the great review :thumbsup:

It was a fun scene, if a little brutal at times :) yes the double foot lickling was cool - just a shame that one camera cut out for part of it so you missed one of the views. Jay and Ayla is a definite possibility for a future shoot and we'd almost certainly do another FF/M scene with them both, since they're two of the best ticklers I know!

Any update on the plans for a possible FF/M video starring Ayla and Jay? I am definitely looking forward for something like this as it could become one of the greatest f/m clips of all time!

Highly appreciate all your work, everything you produce is just awesome!

Hello! So as I kind of look through videos on the site, I’m not really finding this one through c4s. Was this ever uploaded by chance and if so, is it just on your main site? Thanks!

No, this one hasn't been released as yet.

Any update on the plans for a possible FF/M video starring Ayla and Jay? I am definitely looking forward for something like this as it could become one of the greatest f/m clips of all time!

Highly appreciate all your work, everything you produce is just awesome!

They are now due to shoot together next week. We have a lot of customs to do but an FF/M clip is a definite possibility - drop me a message if you'd like a custom :)

After a long while, this one is finally done and ready for release! There'll be a 4K version coming up first - updated screenshots below...

Is this the revenge video to "Tickling Chantelle Out Of Her Mind"?

Ayla's revenge after this scene...proving her tickling expertise once again, this one is 23 minutes of teasing and torture - and it's really hot! :)

Nothing hotter than seeing a guy with a rager in his pants being tickled by the beautiful Ayla. Love your work.

Nothing hotter than seeing a guy with a rager in his pants being tickled by the beautiful Ayla. Love your work.

Hmmmmm, i envy that lady !!!!!

Thanks for your comments! A lot more on the way, including Ayla and Naia in an extremely intense and very hot FF/M tickle. First up though, another brutal FF/M scene featuring Violet and Jasmine. These two are both very good ticklers...Jasmine is a teaser and very skilled but Violet is just merciless!

This one has everything as they just really wanted to punish me, intense feet and body, toe-ties, long nails and then finishing with brushes (Violet's idea!) The ending was so full-on, it was unbearable!

It's coming up soon :)

Last edited:
LOL, Violet just assumed that since you like using the brushes on girls feet so much, you must like getting your feet brushed too. Very thoughtful of her really.

The clip with Jay looks absolutely amazing!! Love the lickling in your F/M videos!!

If you manage to have an ff/m lickling clip done (maybe with Jay and Ayla) I will definitely lose my mind!

Keep up the amazing work!!

Trading tickling and foot worship sessions with Ayla or Jay would be the experience of a lifetime!

Something a little different...this one is an M/F tickling scene with Ayla, followed by F/M revenge. We were using a morph suit on a previous custom and decided to use it in this one! Ayla gets a quick tickle in the new stocks, on the condition that she can do the same to me afterwards. It's an unfair scene as she gets only a few mins as ticklee, and about three times as long as a ler! She manages to get her tiny feet out a couple of times too!

I could spend hours teasing and worshipping Ayla's lovely soles!

First of some new F/M scenes. This one's an FF/M tag-team tickle torture with Jay and Amy. They gang-tickled me once before and so we decided to do this one differently and have them take turns...it started out that way, but after the first couple of minutes they both jumped in and just went all out!

This is definitely one of the more intense F/M scenes we've done - it was completely unbearable. Jay is a very talented tickler - her nails are crazy in this one and she's an expert with her tongue and teeth...whilst Amy is just mean! They took turns pinning me, and even used their feet!

]

Plus Jay has the cutest smile and dimples!

A brand new scene with Liz Rainbow. This one is all sock/nylon foot tickling. Her nails are amazing and she is an incredibly hot tickler (and quite mean too!)

No idea how you managed not to cum while she was doing this to you.

Self-control is important - if I couldn't make it through a clip like that, I wouldn't survive some of the others!

This next one being a good example...Ayla and Naia delivering one of the hottest and most intense F/M tickle sessions imaginable! These are undoubtedly two of the best ticklers I work with and getting tickled by them together is insane. Naia has such a long reach that she can tickle my feet and neck at the same time with ease...and she is frankly, crazy :)

Oh wow, they really did work you over, surprised you're still with us after that, looks like they both did more than a little teasing too

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back