• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Operative in Danger (f/f, 2 chapters)

Kunzite

TMF Master
here are two chapters from an unfinished story that I'd like to think hold up by themselves! Hope you enjoy!

Operative in Danger

Chapter 1

Agent Reika tested her bonds for the third time in as many minutes, trying at least to turn around and see what, if any, exits there were to this room. As her eyes began to adjust to the dark, it was clear that she was still inside the warehouse where the criminals she had been tracking had captured her. They had probably known she was coming, they had informants everywhere on this planet. She stopped struggling, collected her thoughts, and tried to take stock of her surroundings as best she could.

It appeared that she was tied in a sitting position to a long wooden bench or table, with her hands bound above her head. She was still wearing the silver and purple bodysuit that was the uniform of the Bureau of Interstellar Criminal Prevention, but with a trained Agent’s sense she immediately felt the absence of her weapon in its holster. That was hardly surprising, but still a disappointment. However, another thing felt strange about her position, and it took Reika a moment to pinpoint it. Looking down, she realized that her tall metallic boots, normally a part of her uniform, had been removed. They stood upright on the edge of the table, while below her bare feet were firmly shackled in steel restraints, completely immobile. The bright purple polish of her toenails glittered in the dim light, and the chill nighttime air made her curl her toes with a shiver.

Suddenly, the silence of the warehouse was broken by the sound of heavy footfalls, approaching her position. Reika looked in the direction of the sound to see a tall woman wearing civilian clothing approaching her. Her long, blonde hair swayed slightly as long, confident strides took her next to the table where Reika was tied. Her pupils were the reflective silver color of illegal ocular implants, and her fingernails were nearly an inch long and painted bright red. Inside the folds of her clothing, Reika could make out the outline of what she could only assume was a weapon. She looked down at Reika with a cruel smile that looked as though she was genuinely enjoying herself.

“My, I’m so glad to see you’re with us again, my dear,” she said with a slight giggle, relishing her prisoner’s helpless position. “You have kept us waiting.” She stood at the foot of the table and looked down at Reika, who stared up at her captor in defiance.

“I don’t know what you think you’re going to accomplish, kidnapping an Agent,” said Reika angrily, “But I think you should be warned that the Bureau knows where I am. You’ll only make things worse for yourself when reinforcements arrive.” Reika delivered the bluff to the best of her ability, and tried to hide her disappointment when the woman appeared not to be worried.

“You wouldn’t lie to me, would you?” she said smilingly. “But do give us some credit. We’ve been monitoring your outgoing transmissions. They haven’t had a fix on your position since you arrived on this planet. The Bureau has no idea that anything is out of the ordinary. So now that we’re all clear on that matter, we were hoping you would be cooperative enough to answer a few questions.” Reika flashed her a look of scorn to communicate that she would not be answering anything, but the woman either did not notice or chose to ignore it.

“It’s obvious you’re out of your depth here,” said Reika, her growing indignation making her braver. “I can offer you one last chance to give yourself up to the Bureau, and if you behave, perhaps we can reduce your sentence.” Her voice was beginning to sound more convincing, she noted with some satisfaction.

The woman looked as though she was going to offer something in the form of a retort, but at the last minute changed her mind. Her confidence bolstered by this sign of weakness in her opponent, Reika opened her mouth to threaten her captor, when suddenly a sharp squeal of laughter escaped from her lips, causing her to shut them with a broad grin etched on her face. The woman had reached down and gently pressed her fingernail into Reika’s exposed sole. All of her confidence left her in a hurry.

“I don’t think that you’re in any position to make threats,” said the woman, with a smile of confidence mingled with lust. She bent over the table, looking down at Reika’s wiggling feet, and grinned. From this position her ample breasts were nearly spilling out of her blouse, and Reika could see more than an eyeful. Rather than bothering her, however this seemed to please the woman. Her nipples were becoming erect with the exhilaration of control and anticipation, and her high-slit skirt was becoming similarly less concealing.

“You see, my dear, you came here without knowing who you were truly dealing with. No doubt you imagined that the activity around here was due to one of the smuggling sects. Well, the breadth of your miscalculation will be clear very soon. You have trespassed into the territory of the Cabal.” Her voice took on a definite note of pride, smirking over her prisoner as she demonstrated their superiority over an Agent of the BICP. “And as an Agent, you know how we deal with those who oppose us.”

Despite herself, Reika gasped. She certainly did know. Her heart raced as she looked down at her soft, painted tootsies, and her bondage suddenly took on an ominous new meaning. She remembered her first briefings on the Cabal at the Academy, the infamous sisterhood of pirates, who punished their enemies with ruthless tickle torture! Some of the most skilled ticklers in the galaxy, the Cabal members’ augmented dexterity and lascivious cruelty made them feared by all their foes. Sweat trickled down Reika’s forehead as she remembered her torture resistance training back at the Academy: the endless hours locked in the tickling chamber, unable to move, as feathers and brushes tormented her feet until she had cried for mercy, begging to be let out until she thought she would go insane! Even now she had nightmares about being back in that chamber at the Academy, about waking up and finding herself back in that dark module with pitiless machines coming to tickle her precious feet for hours…

But she couldn’t give in! Cruel obligation kept her from cooperating: The Bureau does not negotiate with criminals, she told herself. She looked up at the woman with as much courage as she could muster. “I…I’m not telling you anything!” she said. The pleased smile that appeared on the woman’s face was somehow more frightening than any threat could have been. Reika closed her eyes, waiting for the tickling to come, repeating to herself that she was strong enough to stand it.

Reika wanted to scream as the woman’s fingernail traced a path with maddening slowness down her arches. It took all her willpower to hold it in, telling herself that if she laughed, it would be all over. Her eyes crossed and her body trembled with the effort of maintaining control as that fingernail reached her heel and slipped around for another pass. The woman was toying with her, she realized as her control slipped away. She had her completely at her mercy, and she knew it.

“Can’t fight it forever, can you?” purred the woman as her fingers slipped across the tender surfaces. She touched them gently but lustily, relishing every touch of the silky skin, and giggling with pleasure as she saw her victim writhing silently. They always tried to resist, but they never could. As her fingertips danced from one spot to the next, her ocular implants rotated slightly, making a careful note of every ticklish response, every squirming motion that Reika made. Every moment she fed her assailant with information about her most ticklish spots, and still she thought she was resisting. Silly girl, thought her tickler with a smile.

As more fingers began to assault her ticklish feet, Reika could no longer concentrate on resisting them. They seemed like they were everywhere, each one moving with a mind of its own, and all of them somehow knew exactly where her giggle spots were. “Hahahahahaha!! No! Hahahahaha!! I won’t taahahahahahahalk!!” she laughed as the fingernails finally broke down her defenses. As if on cue, the fingernails began moving more quickly, scratching and stroking with frightening dexterity, increasing the volume of her laughter in seconds. “Staaahahahahahap!! I’ll never tahahahahahalk!! Hahahahahahaha!!”

“Then you’ll laugh, my dear,” said the woman with a look of undisguised pleasure. “I’ll just have to tickle your tootsies until you tell me everything I want to know! Come now, you’re only making it worse for yourself. Admit that you were sent to investigate us, or I might have to do this!” She punctuated her last word with a quick dig into the balls of Reika’s feet, which caused her to scream in perfect reflex.

“Hahahahahahahaha!! Yes!! I was!! Hahahahahaha!! Please no moohohohohohohore!!” Reika squealed. All her nightmares were coming true as her ticklish feet were relentlessly tortured by this merciless woman, without any means of escape! Deep down, she had always been afraid of being tickled, never going barefoot or exposing her soles to anyone. Looking at her boots laid on the edge of the table, she wished more than anything in the galaxy that she could put them on again, that she could recapture her strength! But they lay just out of reach, mocking her.

“I knew such a ticklish little girl would want to cooperate eventually,” giggled the woman, still focusing her attention entirely on the bare feet before her. “But you must have had help. So you’re going to tell me exactly where your information came from.”

“I—I can’t—hahahahahahahahaha--tell you that!” Reika screamed, tears blinding her as her throat went hoarse with laughter. She couldn’t give away the secret of their informant! It had taken them months to get a mole inside the local sects on this planet!

The woman frowned with mock disapproval at Reika’s resistance. “Bad girl,” she chided playfully. “And bad girls need to be taught the error of their ways.” Without warning she began wriggling her fingertips in between Reika’s slender toes. Reika threw back her head and howled in pure ticklish agony. Every new spot her tickler tried was even more unbearable than the last! Every time the fingers touched her, shockwaves traveled through her body that enveloped her in madness! And the woman showed no signs of remorse. She licked her lips, looking as though she only wanted the proper excuse to tickle her prey to death.

“I DON’T KNOHOHOHOHOW!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I SWEAR!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Reika managed to choke through her laughter. Reika was in hysterics, desperately trying to speak. Even in the Academy she had never been tickled like this! The woman’s terrible fingernails knew all of her most sensitive spots, and could exploit every one of them at once! She felt her grip on reality slipping, sights and sounds beginning to blue together as the tickling overwhelmed everything else in her world.

“I only wish I could believe you, my dear,” said the woman, looking as though she was very pleased to be able to doubt her. “But never fear. I have one last method of persuasion that I’m sure those tender tootsies of yours won’t be able to resist.”

In a moment, Reika’s last reserve of resistance was shattered as the woman leaned down, extended her tongue, and slowly licked the soles of her feet. Unable to even think, Reika was plunged into a world of pure sensation as the long, serpentine tongue curled around her toes, slid up and down her arches, and slurped over all her most ticklish spots at once. So deep in the throes of hysterics that speech was impossible, only animal howls escaped her lips as the torture robbed her of her sanity in seconds. It tickled more than anything she had ever dreamed of, blurring the line between nightmare and reality. It seemed like an eternity that the tickling tongue ran its horrible path, and in the background faint moans of pleasure came from the woman as she licked the tender feet passionately.

Reika was only aware that at some time, the torture stopped, bringing her back from the precipice of madness. She remembered herself promising to tell everything, promising to do anything, to stop the torture. The last thing she remembered was shouting the name of the informant before everything went black, and one final slurp brought her into blissful unconsciousness.

Chapter 2

Laughter poured forth out of the private interrogation chamber of the Cabal base on the second moon orbiting Regulon IV. Those who passed the door knew what it meant: another prisoner was being interrogated, with favorable results.

“Now, then,” said Gina inside the chamber, smiling as her fingernails flew across her captive’s feet effortlessly, “Tell us more about your access codes.”

The woman tied to the rack cackled with insane laughter, trying desperately to form the words that would save her ticklish feet from the inhumane tortures inflicted on them for the last hour. Gina knew that if she slowed her tickling, she might give her captive more room to talk. But where was the fun in that? she thought with a smile. She continued to stroke and prod the shackled feet with lightning speed, her fingertips slipping across the oiled surfaces and relishing every new scream of laughter that her manipulations brought forth.

At last, the woman managed to scream out a series of codes, taking every last ounce of her strength just to say the words that would save her. Gina took note of them, smiling as she did so. Her torture practices had been flawless again. It was time to finish the job, she thought with no small amount of satisfaction. This was always her favorite part.

Of the many interrogation practices taught to her by the Cabal, one of the most important was how to keep a tickled victim conscious through the most unbearable tickling by the use of certain subtle safeguards. But now, her victim had exhausted her usefulness. Gina smiled, and threw her safeguards to the wind. Ten merciless fingers attacked the captive soles, no longer trying to prolong her suffering but to tickle her unconscious as fast as possible. She attacked with sheer ruthlessness, scratching the most ticklish spots her survey had discovered, with all her skill as a Cabal tickler. In minutes, a final orgasmic gasp came from her victim, and her body went limp. Gina looked lustily down at her, in particular at her perfectly pedicured bare feet. This one had been a pleasure.

Gina stepped out of the chamber, very pleased with herself. It had been months since the Bureau of Interstellar Criminal Prevention had assigned her as a secret agent to infiltrate the Cabal on this planet, and so far it had gone perfectly. She had gained access in record time, and she had learned much of their secret practices. One of the most satisfying, of course, was the interrogations. Gina took a guilty pleasure in administering tickle torture to their captured enemies. When she first came here, she had taken to it instantly, and Caitlin, the base leader, had noticed this and trained her until she had become one of their top interrogators. She knew that many of her sisters were afraid of her, knowing that her skill and ruthlessness as a tickler was matched only by Caitlin herself.

“Interrogation go well?” asked a voice down the hallway. It was Caitlin, walking towards her with a look of approval. She must have heard the telltale sounds of mad laughter. Caitlin was an extremely attractive woman, and much stronger than it would have seemed from her size and feminine build. Her silver-grey ocular implants, a piece of illegal bio-technology, rotated slightly as Caitlin surveyed her favorite interrogator.

“Extremely well,” said Gina with a smile. “I’ve just got to verify these access codes, and then I’ll have them sent directly to you.” Gina knew this was not necessary, the codes were genuine. With a trained torturer’s sense, she could tell when a woman was too far lost in hysterics to even think about lying. Her captive had been that way. She had been tickled so mercilessly that she was incapable of lying. But protocol was protocol, and she had to verify them personally before submitting them.

“You seem to have quite a knack for this, Gina,” said Caitlin with a knowing smile. “I don’t know if you’ve ever told me whether you ever had any practice in this before.”

As a matter of fact, she did. Gina, like all other Bureau recruits, had learned her basic tickling techniques in mandatory self-defense classes at the Academy. But of course, she could not say this. “No,” she smiled back, “Not before you taught me, of course. I had the best teacher, after all.”

Lying to Caitlin was always a perilous ordeal. Those ocular implants allowed her to see even more than ordinary eyes could. They provided her with an analysis of any subject that was as precise as a lie detector. By monitoring certain body functions, she could tell if anyone was lying. Gina had been specially trained by the Bureau to fool this device, an effort requiring great personal control. It had taken her months to reach such a level of self-mastery that she could repress any telltale bodily signs of lying, such as blushing or increased blood pressure. But every time she spoke to Caitlin she was afraid it might not be enough.

Luckily, it appeared that it was this time. “Hmm, I suppose I can’t argue with that,” she said, not impervious to flattery. “Verify those codes and then come down to see me in the briefing room after that. I have a special job for you.”

As Caitlin walked away, Gina wondered what this special job could be. Perhaps the sort of lead they needed to bring down the Cabal once and for all, she hoped. It would be a pity. She had enjoyed her time here.

Gina exited the building and walked down the streets of the main city of the moon. With the atmospheric bubble surrounding it, it was almost like being on the planet. The only difference was that at this time of year, very little sunlight got through to this side of the moon, shrouding the city in perpetual twilight. Artificial illumination lit the way as Gina walked down the street to the communications center. In darkness such as this, the mind tended to play tricks on you. It almost seemed like there were dark shapes following her in the alleys as she walked past.

She turned the corner, and then she definitely heard something behind her. She quickly swiveled around to face it, and just as quickly she felt something behind her. She drew her weapon and pointed it in front of her. “I hear you!” she declared to steady her nerves, and immediately realized she had made a mistake in giving herself away.

Suddenly, before she could move, Gina felt a pair of hands behind her quickly dart forwards. With her arms extended, they plunged into her exposed underarms and began digging into her skin! Gina squealed with laughter and dropped her weapon. “Eeeehehehehehe!! Stop! Staahahahahahap!!” she laughed as she tried to shake herself loose. But whoever it was, they had a firm grip on her, wiggling their fingernails underneath her arms and turning her muscles to jelly despite her efforts to fight back!

Suddenly she felt the person behind her deliver a well-placed kick to her legs. The sudden shock knocked her feet out from under her, but before she could collapse, another shadowy figure darted out from a corner to grab her ankles before she fell. Now she was being supported by two assailants, and as one continued to squeeze and tickle her sides, she felt the other pair of hands undoing her boots! She shrieked as much with fear as with ticklishness.

“Whahahahahahat are you doing? Hahahahahahaha!! Let me gohohohohoho!!” Gina screamed as tried without success to break free. Her mysterious attackers had her exactly where they wanted her. In seconds, Gina felt one of her boots plucked from her feet and discarded on the ground. The other quickly followed it, leaving her bare feet wriggling in the hands of this unseen assailant. Gina’s mind frantically went through a list of her enemies who might have staged an attack like this on her, and woefully, it was too long to even guess at who these mysterious ticklers might be.

Suddenly, Gina’s world was thrown into chaos by a single motion from her attackers. A single finger gently slid across her arches, immediately reducing Gina to wild hysterics. The attacker at her feet held up both her ankles with a single hand, using the other to scratch the soles of her unbearably ticklish feet! Meanwhile, the attacker holding her upper body was making full use of their position: sliding underneath her blouse, their hands were digging into her underarms, squeezing her ribs, and tickling her breasts until she was hoarse with laughter. Both of them were incredibly strong, holding her above the ground like a cut of meat while their free hands exploited every ticklish weakness on her body.

“Noohohohohohoho!!! Not the feeheheheheheheet!! No!! Aaahahahahahahahaha!!” Gina screamed, and her insane cackling was becoming so loud that she thought someone had to hear! Someone had to come and rescue her from this horrible tickling! She thrashed and flopped about helplessly, trying to free herself, but her attackers held her too well. Desperately she pleaded, begging them to let her go, promising money, favors, anything to end this torture! But neither of them said a word, standing safely in their shrouds of anonymity, with their devilish fingers finding worse and worse spots to tickle every second! Gina’s feet were the worst, and five fingers alone given free reign of her soles could easily have reduced her to a babbling mess. But the tickler working on her underarms was also an expert, and with a single hand it felt like hundreds of fingers were squeezing and prodding her sensitive skin!

Her eyes awash in tears and her hearing drowned out by the sound of her own laughter, Gina could barely see more shadowy figures approach, pouring out of every shadowy crevasse and alleyway like figures from a nightmare. It was an ambush! Gina had barely enough presence of mind to realize that they must have known where to find her! But this train of thought was derailed as the figures began approaching her purposefully. Ticklish terror spread through her mind like a storm cloud on the horizon, blocking out all lucidity. They were going to tickle her, and she was helpless to stop them.

Then, hands suddenly enveloped her. She felt dozens of hands all over her: wandering fingers which took hold of every article of clothing she was wearing. Even the hands tickling her feet and underarms paused in their work to attend to this new task. She felt two hands quickly unbutton her blouse as another pair lifted it off her, all the work of a second. Just as quickly, her bra was removed, leaving her large, round breasts bouncing gently in the cool night air. Two more hands slipped themselves under the waist of her pants, and a second later, they too were on the ground, leaving Gina in a skimpy pair of panties, at the mercy of her assailants. They looked down at her, their bright glittering eyes standing out over the silhouette of their dark, hooded forms. A gleam of anticipation shone in them.

Panting and gasping for breath, Gina opened her mouth to say something. She did not even know what she was going to say, but terror forced her to do something, anything, to prevent the inevitable! But no words came forth: what came instead was an unbroken howl of laughter, echoing off the stone walls of the buildings around her and up to the heavens, as all of the hands suddenly dug into her pliant flesh and tickled her without mercy! Hands squeezed her naked ribs and breasts, plunged into her underarms, scribbled across her ticklish belly, and tortured the soles of her feet as Gina’s screams of hysterics continued unbroken, her mad laughter the only sound in these quiet streets. The hands swarmed over every inch of her body, greedily fighting for the choicest and most ticklish spots. But everywhere they touched set her nerves on fire, making her more ticklish by the second as she writhed in a sea of hands.

Gina had never been tickled this badly before, and her mind was a blur of desperation. For all her strength, her attackers kept her body motionless, holding her feet still as countless fingernails scratched her silky soles until she thought she would go insane! She tried to kick her legs, but the hands would not let their prize escape, keeping them in their power as fingers stroked her sensitive inner thighs and slipped inside her panties to explore new ticklish regions. In minutes they reduced her to a speechless wreck, her animalistic screams drowning out any coherent thought that might allow her to escape. Her skin glistened in the moonlight with pearly beads of sweat, and her voice grew weak with tortured laughter.

Suddenly, just as Gina was sure she could take no more, there was a murmur from the crowd. One of them held up a hand, and suddenly, the tickling stopped. Hands begrudgingly pulled back, and blessed relief fell on Gina in an almost overwhelming moment. Still giggling, the world was a blur around her, her energy exhausted and her head swimming. She could barely feel the hands lifting her up, carrying her forwards somewhere, but she could not see where they were going. Nor did she care. It was only moments before her last reserves of energy dissipated, and Gina fell into the deep, undreaming sleep of oblivion.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back