• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Lauren's Long Nails Drive Him Crazy! (F/M)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
A long preview for another F/M custom - possibly the hottest so far - featuring the lovely Lauren-Louise! Lauren was chosen because of her long nails (and because she looks hot of course!) and she didn't disappoint. She expertly uses her nails to slowly tickles the guy into a complete state and gets some of the most intense reactions from him so far :)

As with the others, Lauren focuses a lot on his upperbody with lots of long, stroking of her nails all over his chest, sides, abs, armpits and arms. She has a lot of fun teasing and tickling his feet too - her nails are deadly there! He has a full gimp mask this time (which he requested as the other mask kept slipping!) It means he can only see a little of what's going on and it definitely gives Lauren the element of surprise.

She was a little nervous beforehand about tickling a guy for the first time but she gets into it straight away and thoroughly enjoys herself. He said afterwards that she was the best tickler he's had so far and that's saying something! Hope you like this long preview..if you'd like to see more F/M clips, order a custom for yourself too! The full 20 minute clip is in the UK Tickling store now

Preview (HD):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ag4fgw
or:
https://mega.nz/#!ix1GCC7A!HMPdW80iYrE2bbhAi3R4fwrzC0PINkjb1P-L-Jx-OPQ

Tiny (really tiny) preview below

Attachments

• Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Image24.jpg
    Image24.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 246
  • Image31.jpg
    Image31.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Lauren FM mini sample.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 560
:wub:

Attachments

• Image22.jpg
    Image22.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Image27.jpg
    Image27.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 209
  • Image30.jpg
    Image30.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Image43.jpg
    Image43.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 234
  • Image48.jpg
    Image48.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 202
I am loving these new clips! He must've loved that. Lauren is amazing but Jeez she looks hot in this. Did you tickle her in that outfit?

Oh my goodness! :) Wish I was at Lauren's mercy, pleading and laughing insane :) She's so cool. More f/m clips with her please.

Lauren definitely looks like a fun gal!

awesome! Should made him wear sheer hose for foot tickling to add to his humiliation! Then of course rip them of to tickle them bare! :devilish:

Lauren is amazingly hot. UK Tickling definitely has the most attractive models around for these tickling videos. How do you guys find them?

Wow - one of the best ever! Lauren is the perfect tickler - light touch, smiling and giggling, playful, appeared to be enjoying it, very attractive. Ten out of Ten!

That is one amazing oufit. Lauren is just insanely hot!! Pretty sure she could wear that next time without anyone getting bored ;)

Pure nails tickle torture! no brushes, no combs, no feathers. My favorite!!

Lauren is super hot. And a great tickler in this video. It's fun watching her beautiful hands, fingers and long nails dance on his body and feet. Great f/m tickling.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back