Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

5/28/2022

Check out the TMF Gathering Forum to see if people are meeting near you!

clips4sale.com

Tickle Experiment

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

LadyInternet

Why so little activity here?

Anyone got any explanation for why this UK forum is the least active of all the international forums on TMF? (Or for that matter, why the ITALIAN one is so HUGELY active in terms of the number of threads and posts?? That's an amazing discrepancy there.)

You would think there was no tickling going on in the UK and we were living up to our reputation for being uptight and reserved. But we know neither of those things is true! So...

Since your question is addressed to "anyone" and not specifically British people, I am gonna try and answer it, even thought I am not from the UK.

I think the explanation is simple: British people speak English. So they buddy up with the Americans on the more general forums... where the real content is anyway: pictures, videos, etc. Many, many people from the UK there, some even have the acronym in their username (UKTickler, for instance...). Conversely, the reason why the Italians are so dynamic is because their section of the forum is the only place where you can talk about tickling in Italian.
    Last edited by Tenebrae; 04-11-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?

Click here to check 101 TMF Weekly Pictures

Chicago/AnnieHall: joined in 2003, banned in 2021. I miss you

Yes, I think you're probably right. In which case we Brits are at a bit of a disadvantage if we want to try to line up local contacts and meet-ups on this page.

I imagine most UK member us the USA site, I certainly do.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Currently living in (and originally from) the south of England.
    I think Tenebrae's answer bears a lot of weight. Plus, until its membership cratered and spambots made it unusable, we had a pretty thriving forum on the UKTF for a number of years.
    "Nobody move! You are surrounded by tickling bastards!"

Sub-Moderator of the The United Kingdom TMF Community Please drop in to help us grow and meet people you don't need a plane to see.