• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who called into Delilah's radio show???

Lee140_2001

TMF Novice
I was driving home Monday night (4/21) from watching the movie Phone Booth (very good movie I might add). I was listening to the radio show hosted by Delilah. A African-American guy called in and told Delilah he had a question for her. He told her that he liked these game shows on TV like Survivor, Scare Tactics and so on. He told her he had a game for her. The game was that her foot would be tied up, and someone would tickle her barefoot for 30 seconds. If she didn't laugh, she would win $1,000. Her response was, "Baby, I would be $1,000 dollars richer!". The caller seemed kind of embarrassed at that point and sheepishly asked, "So you are not ticklish?" Delilah responded, "Not on my feet I'm not" (At which point I was thinking, Ask her if she is ticklish ANYWHERE at all!....LOL) She said that when she was 10 or so, her brothers held her down and tickled her feet till she peed on herself. She said that she would will herself not to be ticklish anymore. She was laughing the whole time she was talking to this guy. I would love to hold her to her claim to see if she really is not ticklish on her feet....LOL. This guy had to be someone from this forum! Did anyone else hear this show? Better yet, does anyone even know who Delilah is?? LOL.

Delilah hosts a syndicated radio show. Lots of emphasis on love songs and people calling in to share stories. It's nice in a sappy sort of way. She talks about kids she adopted a lot. She told a really touching story once of the last time she saw her mother. everyone was crying, her too.

I remember once she suggested to a lady that her husband should massage her feet, and the woman complained of being too ticklish.

I can add one anecdote....

In the late 80's and early nineties, Delilah hosted "Delilah's Quiet Storm" on Boston's WVBF, 105.7 (I can still hear the damn jingle)

I was just falling asleep as the show came to a close, and Delilah was discussing with the late AM DJ how she had just finally recovered from a skiing accident and how her cast had just been removed that morning. I heard the DJ ask her if that was why she was barefoot - and she confirmed it was nice to be able to do that. Immediately he says, in one breath - "UnlessofcourseIjustsithereandtickleyourfeet!"

I was WIDE AWAKE. Now, it had to have continued for about three minutes, because this is all they talked about. He kept saying how sensitive she'd be without a cast, and, no lie, how her leg is just trapped there waiting for her foot to be tickled. She said she hadn't been ticklish on her feet since she was 16 (which we now here was more like 10. Oh, unless...it might have taken 6 years of willpower.....oh the tests in between) He disputed her claim and tried right up to the commercial break. Or at least he was narrating as if he did. It's tough to be sure with radio. But if her feet had only been ticklish.... She just said he could do that as long as he liked.

And it seems to be true! I never expected her to discuss it again. Those once in a lifetime chances apparently can happen twice in a lifetime. I'll give her another 13 or so years to give us the full details.

- Tfaford

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back