• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled and a Movie: Part 2 (with pic)

lonewolf452

So a continuation of the story before about my girlfriend (now wife) and how we started incorporating tickling into our relationship early.

About a week or so after the events from "Tickled and a Movie" I had her over again to watch another movie. (And hopefully to get another crack at tickling her again) I thought about it all week. She was just too cute...a true ticklers dream...this gorgeous, smart, masters degree earning, punk rock drumming classical piano playing AMAZINGLY ticklish girl...it's hard to put to words but...she was one of those girls most guys would be afraid to approach, never mind tickle! It just didn't seem possible...like one of those girls you fantasize in your head about being ticklish but you'll never find out...you try to think of an "in" but you just can't find one...and any brace or bold move would likely result in her getting mad or feeling violated.

Luckily NOW...I had an in...we liked each other and had an amazing "tickling session" last visit. (See posted story for pics and details!) We had even chatted about it via instant messaging on the computer later that week!

When I opened the door to welcome her in, she almost blew me back through the wall....she was wearing a beautiful tight black blouse type shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, black socks and was "all done up" (...woooooooooow!)

She kicked her shoes off revealing her simple black socks, and made her way over to my couch. After some chit chat she mentioned that she had a surprise for me. Curious I asked what it was...but she shot me a mischievous grin and shook her head.

"Well I'm not gonna TELL you silly! It's a surprise, you will have to wait!" She said playfully.

I of course pressed, she knew I didn't like surprises. After a min or two of bantering back and forth trying to get a hint or two...she sheepishly glanced down, looking a tiny bit embarrassed and spoke a sentence I will NEVER forget...

"...well...you could always TICKLE it out of me?.." she suggested with a chuckle.

*nose bleed*

"Wha-? Reeeaaaaallly?" Was all I could manage to say, completely taken off guard. (Also it took everything I had not to just tackle her and tickle her to death...I probed further)

"...your actually suggesting I use tickling to torture the information out of you? ...like...I remember what happened last week...your super ticklish...REMEMBER?" I commented.

Claire smiled and gave the slightest shrug again avoiding my eyes,
"...yeah, I'm ticklish...I know this, I dunno, could be fun?" She replied.

I playfully moved closer to her on the couch, I watched her eyes shift from the floor to my legs still avoiding my eyes. She started smiling again (that smile seriously could freeze you in place) with a last shift of her gaze her eyes met mine...I felt like she was looking right through me...even though she just essentially ASKED me to tickle her...I was nervous...that's just what this girl does. You can't quite put your finger on it (I still can't being married to her)

I started by lightly stroking her knee with all 5 fingers. Doing the "egg cracking thing" Claire bit her bottom lip and smiled, watching my fingers attempting to tickle her knee.

"You sure you wanna go down this road?" I teased, clearly enjoying myself.

Claire shot me a confident glance, "you'll have to do better than that, I'm not telling you anything" she replied.

(GAME FREAKING ON) I thought!

I knew what i wanted and I went for it, I reached down, gently grabbing hold of her right ankle and pulled her right foot into my lap. I think Claire's confidence took about a 52% hit...

"Oh shoot..." she commented in a kind of (come on!) tone.

I held her ankle with my left hand and slowly started running my fingers along the bottom of her foot with my right.

It was adorable watching her try and play it cool, she bit her bottom lip again, squinting with her eyes...then the giggles came...I kept tickling her foot consistently, no need to speed up or increase the intensity...she was already losing her composure...

Her toes started twitching, a few half laughs escaped her lips...she tried holding her breath but it didn't help. Within second, she started laughing.

"Hahahaha...Heheheheh....HAHAHAHAHAHAH"

"Soooo what's the surprise?" I demanded again, Claire shook her head.
"Not- HAHA-not telling! HAAHAHA" she barely managed to get out.

Her simple black sock hugged her foot perfectly, giving you an accurate hint at the perfect shape and size of her feet. The fabric was soft and slightly warm to the touch as I continued running my fingers under the bottom of her foot. She twitched and flexed her foot, reactively moving away from my tickling fingers...but she kept her leg in position allowing me to keep torturing her poor sensitive foot. Claire's laughter was intoxicating, there was a tone of sophistication about it, even though the laughter was "forced" it sounded clear and intentional, like she was a singer with voice training, or a voice actor recording a tickling scene. I loved every moment of it!

I moved my fingers all over her soles, from her heel, to the ball of her foot, sides...then back to the middle and under her toes. It was driving her nuts! I noticed her fists were clenched tight against the couch as she propped herself up with her arms. Her face had this amazing glow to it, and her smile could kill...between moments of throwing her head back and reacting to the tickling, she kept her gaze on my hands, watching as I tickled her. I kept teasing her by asking

"what's the surprise? You gonna tell me now? C'mon!"

(Please don't break yet!) I thought, lol

"HAHAHA-NOPE! AHHHAHAHAH-NO WAY! HEHEHEHEHE!" She replied, totally flustered.

(YES!!!)

"Ooookaaay...." I warned reaching for her ankle next and slipping a finger in-between her sock and skin...

Claire IMMEDIATELY pulled her foot away, realizing I was about to remove her sock. She gave a little yelp and stood up off the couch backing away from me.

At first I didn't know how to respond, had I gone too far? Did I break her?

But Claire's expression remained playful as she stared at me...

"Oh my gosh! Nononononono!" She protested giggling. "Not my bare feet! They're too sensitive! I could BARELY handle you tickling me with my socks ON"

(Your not helping your situation!) I thought to myself wanting them even more.

"Kinda the point!" I joked back at her also getting up off the couch in a playful *im gonna pounce* kinda position.

Claire's eyes went wide as she did this laugh/scream while taking off down the hall away from me. I chased her...

There wasn't anywhere to go in the condo so she turned a corner (into my bedroom) and tried to close the door behind her. I was already right there and easily maneuvered into the room with little effort.

She let out another short scream of surprise as I gently tackled her to the bed. (Oh dear!)

Everything was happening so fast, out of reflex and a desire to keep the moment going I immediately started tickling her sides. Claire burst out laughing as she squirmed beneath my fingers, her hands met mine as she tried (feebly) to block my tickling hands.

"HAHAHAHAH-OH NO!!!!!HAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAH" she cried laughing.

She tried covering and protecting her sides with her arms and hands, but I was faster, I'd tickle a spot...she'd move and try to protect herself, but I had already moved to another spot. The surprise of the quick poking and tickling seemed to enhance her sensitivity and laughter.

In all the commotion her shirt had risen up, exposing her bare left side. Perfect fair skin on a perfect body was now taunting me...I'm not above provocation!

I reached my hand hand over and started lightly tickling her bare side/ flank area, feeling the softness and warmth of Claire's perfect skin.

Claire screamed before succumbing to another fit of laughter, her body bucked back and forth while she clenched her teeth shut and eyes closed, trying to deal with this new sensation.

"NOOOOoooooo-hahahahahaHAHAHAH-NOT-HAHAHAHA-NOT THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHH"

It felt so good ticking her bare skin, it was clearly driving her crazy....me too! She shifted her body towards her left...

(big mistake!) I thought reaching with my left hand for her now bare right side, tickling her with both hands.

Claire exploded, she twisted, bucked and jolted like I was electrocuting her. But surprisingly she kept her hands and her arms just far enough away to let me have full access. I continued tickling up and down her sides with my finger tips.

"OH!-HAHAAHAH BOTH-HAHAHAHA-BOTH SIDES!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!!" She cried laughing.

I enjoyed tickling her all over her ribs, sides and stomach for about 5 minutes before remembering about her feet still...

Claire still wasn't telling me anything about my surprise, though my asking started to fall short. Hehe.

"Hmm, I think your feet are feeling left out" I commented. Claire's eyes shot open wide.

"W-WAIT!!!!!-HAHAHAH" she pleaded. I eased up and stopped tickling her, giving her a break. I kept my hands on her sides not wanting to give up one moment of feeling her flawless skin.

Claire regained her composure and tried to catch her breath, she glanced at me with a pleading expression.

"I'll-I'll make you a deal..." she started. Curious I let her continue.

"...if you leave my feet alone for now...I'll let you tickle me under my arms for five minutes"

That "deal" will forever be burned in my memory, Claire OFFERING her underarms up on a platter to keep the focus away from her horribly ticklish feet.

I smiled and considered her offer..

"Hmmm...okay fine, but if you don't tell me about my surprise in those 5 minutes, I get to tickle your BARE feet"

Claire let out a defeating laugh and hesitated before agreeing.

(Yes!!!)

Claire bit her bottom lip and slowly lifted her arms above her head exposing the bare hollows of her underarms...Claire looking a bit embarrassed smiled at me...it was too cute!

I leaned over and started wiggling my fingers close to her soft vulnerable armpits.

"You sure you wanna stay silent? Last chance!" I teased.

Claire laughed and stuck her tongue out at me playfully.

"Haha! Okay! Here comes the tickling!" I said, gently making contact with the hollows of her underarms and lightly tickling my way all over them.

"THERE!-HAHA-THERE IT IS!! Hahahahahahahhahhhhhhehehehehehehehehehheheheheh!!!"

Claire squealed before collapsing into a fit of giggles, she squirmed and jolted under me but kept her arms up like a pro. It was super impressive and hot!

And for FIVE full minutes, I explored every inch of her ticklish under arms, I poked, traced, caressed, tickled with 1-5 fingers at varied speeds. Claire was AMAZING! Every reaction totally worth it, and she did what she said and kept her arms up the whole time, there was a couple times where she almost brought them down to defend herself, so I quickly attacked her ribs instead. Claire would scream and throw her arms back up inviting me to continue tickling her underarms again so I would stop the onslaught of her ribs. (Hehe)

"OMG THAT TICKLES!! HAHAHAHAHAH-I REGRET THIS!-HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEOHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA-YOUR-HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA-YOUR GETTING ME SO GOOD!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Line after line as I finished my final seconds of tickling Claire before giving her another break. As soon as I stopped, Claire covered her underarms still giggling and assumed the fetal position. I had to laugh.

"Omg I can still feel your fingers under my arms!" She claimed giggling still.

"Ready to give up the surprise?" I asked.

Claire contemplated for a moment still protecting her underarms and sides.

"....N-no..." she said weakly, knowing full well what 'phase 3' was going to consist of.

In a random act of impulse, i took the blanket on my bed and began wrapping Claire in it like a cocoon. Claire laughed playfully wondering what I was doing, she was so tired from all the laughing that she had no choice but to play along. I rolled her body up in the blanket securing her arms and legs, Once I had her secured, only her head and feet were exposed out the ends of the blanket, Claire realized what was about to happen next.

"OhhhhNOOOO!!!" She exclaimed, trying to escape but to no avail.

"Ohhh yes!" I teased back, "one last chance, you gonna talk?"

The agony of the decision was all over her pretty little face, she had no idea what to do.

"Guess not!" I commented reaching for her feet.

"NO WAIT PLEASE DONT NO OKAY MERCY JUST DONT TICKLE MY FEEEEEEEEEET-AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" she pleaded as I started tickling the bottoms of her socked feet. I scribbled and tickled all over her soles. Her feet flexed and pivoted at the ankles with the blanket holding her legs firmly in place. She was COMPLETELY at my mercy, and there was nothing she could do as I started pulling off her socks.

"HAHAHAHA-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE NOT THE SOCKS!!!-AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

But it was too late, I removed both her socks exposing those perfect, soft size 8 feet from the week before. I took my time slowly caressing her bare soles with my finger tips which drove her absolutely nuts. Her feet were SO soft! No wonder they were so sensitive! I tickled under her toes, the sides of her feet, her heels, right in the middle of her soles, then back to the tips of her toes.

"OMG! HAHAHAHA-B-BOTH FEET!?-HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH-PLEASE!-HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH-AHH-THAT TICKLES!-HAHHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH-OMG I CANT-HAHAHAHAHH-CANT MOVE!-HAHHHHHHHAHAHAHHA-OKAY! YOU WIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH ILL TELL YOU! AHHHHH HHEHEHEHEHEHE OMG ILL TELL YOU HAHAHAH WHATEVER YOU HEHEHEHEHEH WANNA KNOW! HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Claire had been broken, her feet were her weak spot, her body was bucking hard and rolling from left to right completely overwhelmed by the savagely ticklish sensations coming from the bottoms of her bare feet. I stopped. Claire let out a huge breath of air and tried to catch her breath, I gently rolled her out of the blanket so she wouldn't get hot.

Claire flopped on the bed completely defeated. After some laughing and bantering she finally sat up.

"Oh my gosh, that was torture!" She commented punching me in the arm.

"Shoulda just told me the surprise from the start" I joked. (But didn't mean it haha)

"No it was a surprise silly!" She shot back before looking at the ground all sheepishly. "...and...I might have been looking forward to a little tickling again.." she admitted.

(O_O!)

I laughed and tried to play it cool.

"Haha! Oh yeah? Reeeeaaaally"

Claire nodded still embarrassed.

"...I've NEVER let anyone tickle me like that before, especially my feet...there sooo sensitive!" She explained.

"I noticed! Though, I don't think you LET me tickle your feet tonight, I had to basically restrain you to get at them" I teased.

Claire laughed, "true...it's a huge trust thing for me! But last week with you was a lot of fun, haha! and...if it's YOU doing the ticking...I don't mind it..." she said flashing me that killer smile.

(How did I get so lucky???)

In the end I did get the surprise out of her, she had made me this amazing card by hand with tickets to a movie I really wanted to see back then. Totally awesome! As was the second amazing tickle session with her. So blessed that I married her.

:)

Fresh pic!

IMG_0926.JPG

YES the long awaited sequel which is everything I hoped for and more! Claire offering her armpits for 5 whole minutes just to keep you away from her super ticklish soles is just beyond hot, I thought my head would explode; bravo!!! Say have you guys ever experimented with feathers and is Claire at all feather ticklish?

YES the long awaited sequel which is everything I hoped for and more! Claire offering her armpits for 5 whole minutes just to keep you away from her super ticklish soles is just beyond hot, I thought my head would explode; bravo!!! Say have you guys ever experimented with feathers and is Claire at all feather ticklish?

Haha yeah I def tried that, works! her feet are super sensitive!

If I tickle her feet with my fingers first? Then a feather just makes her giggle. If I tickle with a feather FIRST? I get screams and shrieks...but no matter the order, if I run a feather over or especially in between her toes?? Drives her crazy! That always works haha

A great story, wolf! You are indeed lucky to have a wife with such a great attitude towards tickling. Kinda wish we'd have more pictures of her pretty feet :p

Sorry man i'm such a blithering idiot I completely forgot that I've asked you this question before, sheesh. :beathorse:

An amazing story my friend. Thanks for all of the detail. You are definitely a lucky man. Treat her special...:).

Bill

These are some amazing stories you have man. So jealous haha I hope you and your wife are still together.
Has there been any recent tickle activities you are able to share with us? Also is there any chance of getting some pis of the tops of her barefeet so we can see her toes? Her soles look amazing so I'm guessing she has beautiful toes to match.

She's definitely a keeper, what a good sport. Treat her well good sir :)

Wonderful, loving and HOT story. You are a lucky man! This post was 5 years ago…are you at I’ll tickling her?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back