• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3- Way Story

CapturedDoll

Verified
I was just sitting here and thinking about the formula for say... pick your adventure type of stories.

To make a thread and ask for two partners. Maybe it could result in an audio reading with me picking out the best "path" to go on.

Now... the writing would have to be on point. So anyone who wants to volunteer must realize the writing will be a daily. (Public) Or by every other day posting.

Anyone wanna give it a go? Let's talk about a story line here. :)

P.s- Needed- a fairly short paragraph/ a few lines per person, per posting.

If you're familiar with Game Of Moans... kinda the same thing.

Btw I'm not looking for soon... anytime down the line. I just want to start considering ideas to think about. I have a lot on my plate currently. But I miss writing and haven't been able to finish writing anything lately. Figured I had better take a break ftom my own thoughts.

Last edited:
Btw I'm not looking for soon... anytime down the line. I just want to start considering ideas to think about. I have a lot on my plate currently. But I miss writing and haven't been able to finish writing anything lately. Figured I had better take a break ftom my own thoughts.

Still up for this?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back