• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any girl here ever tickled a penis head?

Literally it might be "tickling", in the sense that the fingers are being used to touch lightly and purposefully...but in my opinion if it involves direct stimulation of the sexual organs the sexual stimulation by far overrides anything that we usually mean when we are talking of a "tickling" experience. It almost seems to me that part of the definition of tickling as a sexy experience is that it aims for a kind of erotic stimulation that avoids genital contact. It is an alternative
way to arouse or get intimate with someone, and that's what we find so compelling and surprising about it. The genital area is sensitive but not what I would call a "ticklish" spot the way, say, the underarms are. Although ticklish = sensitive, sensitive doesn't always = ticklish. I don't know why.

I'm pretty sure in my many years of playing I have. It must not have been very memorable, because no one scene comes to mind.

Literally it might be "tickling", in the sense that the fingers are being used to touch lightly and purposefully...but in my opinion if it involves direct stimulation of the sexual organs the sexual stimulation by far overrides anything that we usually mean when we are talking of a "tickling" experience. It almost seems to me that part of the definition of tickling as a sexy experience is that it aims for a kind of erotic stimulation that avoids genital contact. It is an alternative
way to arouse or get intimate with someone, and that's what we find so compelling and surprising about it. The genital area is sensitive but not what I would call a "ticklish" spot the way, say, the underarms are. Although ticklish = sensitive, sensitive doesn't always = ticklish. I don't know why.

Nerves. Actual nerves.

After orgasm lightly touching it tickles like crazy, just as continuing to lick a clitoris after orgasm can tickle like crazy.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

OFC, what is your interest, btw? I honestly think that all girls do this, and even like it. I mean, it gives a sense of pleasure knowing that you're pleasuring a man. Does this make sense? And every time when I hear, "ooooh that's gross" I just wanna slap their face. Like, bitch, get your ass down. I'm not stupid, you won't fool me. You did that, and you liked it. I'm not gonna judge, but just don't lie to my face. Better stay silent and pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about. If you don't like pleasuring your man he's going to " visit friends" quite soon!

Last edited:
I have enjoyed my wonderfully talented gal lightly rub her arch over “the head” it tickled like crazy, but was really fun too!

i know that my penis is my most ticklish spot, full blown screaming laughter! there are/were a few more guys on the tmf that said the same of themselves.
a pro sex worker told me she has many clients that has ticklish penises, that it was more common than most would believe.

steve

This conversation is very much up my alley. Please ladies, discuss in great detail if you have done this :)

Mine can be if done the right way, I suppose. I've only had 2 girls out of a right smart many that could do it quite well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back