• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal ad m/m

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
I have a foot fetish for women's feet. Every shape and size out there I love. I know he desperate I am for women's feet so I had an idea. I was a broke college student with fairly nice feet. Maybe some dude with a foot fetish would empty his wallet to lick my size tens. Not only that, but it would be a nice excuse to play alpha male to a pathetic little foot bitch.

I tossed an ad up on Craigslist.

"Looking for pathetic little foot bitch to empty their wallet for the privilege of licking my straight size ten feet"

I received a few responses but one caught my eye. A gentlemen in his mid 40's was offering $200 bucks to be dominated by my superior feet.

We set up the meeting and I came to his place. When I arrived, I was kind of surprised. He was a muscular guy, about 6 foot. He didn't look the least bit submissive. I started my tough guy act and ordered him to get me a drink and then strip. I figured with him naked and me clothed it would had to his humilation.

As ordered he got to his knees and kissed the tops of my toes. Even though he was doing exactly as I ordered, I berated his for doing a half ass job. I sat in his recliner and kicked my feet up and ordered him to lick my soles. For me this was a huge mistake. As he ran his tongue from my heel to toes my left foot twitched. He paused for just an instance and repeated the action again. My foot involuntarily spasmed once more. I noticed his cock start to stiffen as his demeanor changed and he looked up to me with dissappointment. He excused himself for a moment and returned a minute later with his jeans back on. I looked puzzled but didn't say anything.

"Shame, I thought I'd found a real alpha to put me in my place. But instead I'm stuck with a ticklish little bitch with ticklish little toes" he said

"Sorry to disappoint, If we are done here then I'm just gonna go" I responded

"Yeah, no you're not. You're going to be punished for wasting my time"

Nervous, I got up to leave, but he stepped in front of me. I'm 5'10 but it felt like he towered over me at 6 foot.

"Strip."

I stared into his eyes defiantly, but broke his gaze and looked down. It was like my body started to betray me but I stripped down to my boxers. He continued to stare at me and said nothing. Just glared. I gulped and dropped my boxers to the floor and stood there completely nude. He ordered me to the recliner where he secured me with nylon straps that held my ankles still and arms above me head. He resumed his position at my feet but no longer as a submissive.

That's when the tickling started. Slow at first, just one finger up and down my sole. I twitched and wiggled in the recliner. I hoped that if I could keep from laughing that I might be able to regain my dominance. He picked up speed, spider tickling now. I could feel each finger tip on my soft soles. He pulled back my toes and went for the kill. I lost it as his fingers found their way under my toes. Tears streamed down my face from the laughter. I had my eyes wrenched shut as his tongue worked it's way between my clenched toes.

He let his hands explore up my legs, squeezing my thighs and making me explode with laughter. He looked right into my tear filled eyes as he squeezed and squeezed. Then he worked his pinky in my belly button. It's not usually a spot for me but it felt like electricity at that moment. He worked my ribs like playing a piano, each rib causing my laughter to change octave. He pinched and lightly twisted at my nipples. I screamed and begged for mercy.

Then it stopped. I leaned forward as best as I could. Exhausted. He smiled and evil smile and brandished a small paintbrush.

"This is why you don't get to dominate me. A ticklish little boy like you doesn't get to dominate a man like me. Now I'm going to use this brush on your testicles boy. And I have a feeling the reaction I'm going to get"

He was right. The second the brush kissed my tender jewels I lost it. I pulled at my bonds, I begged. He kept stroking. Painting little designs on my super sensitive balls. He reached down with a surpringly tender touch and pulled them toward the front of my sack and dusted every inch. When he was done I was completely broken.

When I regained my composure he removed my bonds but ordered me to the floor.

"Lick my soles, bitch. After each lick I want you to apologize for wasting my time" he ordered

"Yes sir" I licked from his heel to his toes. "I'm sorry I wasted your time" I continued to lick, repeating my new mantra. He ordered me to suck his toes. Which I did eagerly. Taking each one at a time in my mouth as I had done with so many women's. i planted hundreds of kisses over his soles and licked his toes for over an hour as he ignored my apologies and snapped pictures of the naked 30 year old on his knees before him. It was the longest foot worshipping session I had ever performed.

When he was satisfied with my submission to his feet he ordered me onto my back and placed both of his feet on my face. He commanded that I stroke my already half hard cock to completion or I would face another tickle session focused on my balls. As I licked his feet and stroked my cock he informed me that I was now his foot boy and would return every Wednesday at 6pm to submit to his whims. I had his toes in my mouth when I shot a hefty load. I waited for something to clean up with but he ordered me to put on my jeans without my boxers. Those belonged to him and I could clean up when I got home. Back on the floor this time face down with my cum trying to my jeans he bent my legs up so my soles faced the sky. He stroked his rock hard cock until he erupted on to my upturned soles. Once again I was forbidden to clean up. Just put my socks on over my semen covered soles. My shoes were apparently also payment for his time.

I stood again, once commanded and took 10 hard slaps to my jean covered ass and reminded that I would return Wednesday promptly at 6. Then I left and walked to my car. Bare chested, my own cum drying to my crotch and my new masters drying to my soles. Apparently he was having a party Wednesday and I was going to be the entertainment.

(This is only like my second fiction story so feedback is appreciated)

Very hot! Love the role reversal. Would love to read a sequel.

Love it. Can't wait for those feet to get a gang tickling at the party :)

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back