• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My feet are FINALLY ticklish??!

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
So without making this too long, my feet have never really been that ticklish. Whilst I enjoy footplay and whatnot, I always found that when my feet were tickled, it felt nice but never tickled enough to make me laugh.

When my boyfriend tickles me though, it drives me hysterical. It doesn't matter how he tickles, although he does tickle lightly generally. Under the toes, on the pads, on my arches, I kick and squeal like crazy. Could it be because of HOW he tickles, or is it because I'm sexually attracted to him, and that adds to the ticklishness? Before him, ex's have tickled my feet and never got my much of a reaction, as well as friends and such.

There are so many reasons why this may be happening so suddenly, but I think you're on to something with the idea that your sexual attraction to him is raising your tickle susceptibility. Attraction and sexual desire help activate two key neurotransmitters in the brain. One is Serotonin, and the other is Oxytocin. Serotonin is responsible in part for happy feelings and well being, and Oxytocin is a precursor ingredient necessary for female orgasm.

If this is the first person with whom you have ever felt this level of attraction, it is quite possible that these feelings are accentuating your tickle reflexes and causing you to laugh more.

...Or it could be the Nitrous Oxide he sneaks in through the air conditioning vents. :D
Either way, I'm really happy for you. Great news.

*blows party horn* CONGRATULATIONS I hope your new found ticklishness will forever stick with you

aside from any psychological stuff----my quick-and-dirty advice to enhance sole ticklishness is slathering freshly washed soles with lotion (not oil), then applying a vibrating massager, with the prongs----or bristles, if you can find them. Also consider water-play, i.e., getting a vibrating-massager shower head, with a hose attachment and running pulsating jets on soles. On the other side of the tickling spectrum----don't ignore the tops and sides of the feet, but these almost always require lighter touches: stiff feathers and brushes on the sides of ankles and heels.

Congrats on your newfound ticklishness! Gives hope to those of us with a lacking ticklishness is certain areas :p .

I have definitely heard that attraction and ticklishness are correlated but I don't have much to go on in order to draw the line to causation. It might just have something to do with you lowering your guard around that person, allowing yourself to feel the vulnerability required for the more intense tickling to really sink in. That's how it is in my case, at least. I can be entirely desensitized to someone tickling me if I don't want to be tickled by them but my last ex had no trouble getting a laugh out of me.

It's great that you've discovered a new form of ticklishness! Sometimes it just takes time to unlock it :)

There are so many reasons why this may be happening so suddenly, but I think you're on to something with the idea that your sexual attraction to him is raising your tickle susceptibility. Attraction and sexual desire help activate two key neurotransmitters in the brain. One is Serotonin, and the other is Oxytocin. Serotonin is responsible in part for happy feelings and well being, and Oxytocin is a precursor ingredient necessary for female orgasm.

If this is the first person with whom you have ever felt this level of attraction, it is quite possible that these feelings are accentuating your tickle reflexes and causing you to laugh more.

...Or it could be the Nitrous Oxide he sneaks in through the air conditioning vents. :D
Either way, I'm really happy for you. Great news.

What you said makes a lot of sense. I think I did recall how attraction and desire can help with that.

Perhaps its a mixture of the feelings and just him hitting the right reflexes. Thanks though, I am happy about it!

*blows party horn* CONGRATULATIONS I hope your new found ticklishness will forever stick with you

Thanks Mr Cool! I hope so!

aside from any psychological stuff----my quick-and-dirty advice to enhance sole ticklishness is slathering freshly washed soles with lotion (not oil), then applying a vibrating massager, with the prongs----or bristles, if you can find them. Also consider water-play, i.e., getting a vibrating-massager shower head, with a hose attachment and running pulsating jets on soles. On the other side of the tickling spectrum----don't ignore the tops and sides of the feet, but these almost always require lighter touches: stiff feathers and brushes on the sides of ankles and heels.

Whilst I appreciate the advice, if you look I wasn't asking for advice on HOW to make them more ticklish, just opinions on why it could be that now its a big ticklish area.

Congrats on your newfound ticklishness! Gives hope to those of us with a lacking ticklishness is certain areas :p .

I have definitely heard that attraction and ticklishness are correlated but I don't have much to go on in order to draw the line to causation. It might just have something to do with you lowering your guard around that person, allowing yourself to feel the vulnerability required for the more intense tickling to really sink in. That's how it is in my case, at least. I can be entirely desensitized to someone tickling me if I don't want to be tickled by them but my last ex had no trouble getting a laugh out of me.

Lowering your guard sounds like a good idea. I mean I had other ex's tickle me to no avail but they were very short relationships, never really much attraction.

It's great that you've discovered a new form of ticklishness! Sometimes it just takes time to unlock it :)

Thanks! I never thought they'd be a ticklish area.

So without making this too long, my feet have never really been that ticklish. Whilst I enjoy footplay and whatnot, I always found that when my feet were tickled, it felt nice but never tickled enough to make me laugh.

When my boyfriend tickles me though, it drives me hysterical. It doesn't matter how he tickles, although he does tickle lightly generally. Under the toes, on the pads, on my arches, I kick and squeal like crazy. Could it be because of HOW he tickles, or is it because I'm sexually attracted to him, and that adds to the ticklishness? Before him, ex's have tickled my feet and never got my much of a reaction, as well as friends and such.

Sexual attraction maybe but might I suggest that it has something to do with your comfort level and trust you have for your boyfriend as well as deep affection. Just my two cents but I'm glad it's working out for you two, ROCK ON!

You could have a good point there about comfort level. I mean guys from tmf that I met up with, tickled me, and such but never much reaction.

Thanks very much, very happy :)

Psychology is totally a thing. I'm convinced that most of those non con type stories/fantasies just wouldn't really work.

Congrats, Missy!

Fascinating, Captain.

Thank you! :)

That is really awesome! Congratulations buddy :)

Thanks hun :)

Psychology is totally a thing. I'm convinced that most of those non con type stories/fantasies just wouldn't really work.

Congrats, Missy!

I didn't think it would! I've always liked footplay and figured I'd do that if my feet weren't ticklish enough but now I love when my bf tickles my feet, and it drives me nuts!

Thanks! ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back