• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rebecca Romijn-Stamos new interview. So close.

Darkknight

Verified
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos has been asked a few times and I'm proud to be the guy that asked her the last time on a chat and her replying that being painted blue on her soles wasn't as bad as some other parts.
I printed that E! page! ( I know such a dork).

Anyway she had a recent interview with Comic Book Resources, along with Alan Cumming (Nightcrawler) on the upcoming X-men 2 film.

Read below.

-----------------------------------------------------
RRS: But you know what about that day? First of all, we were up in the mountains. It was snowing, ninety mile an hour winds, freezing cold, but they put potato flakes on top of the snow to try and save my feet from being in the actual snow, because I was barefoot, and the potato flakes literally turned to glue on the soles of my feet. I had these big, glue shoes and they'd rush me back into the helicopter, which is where they'd keep me warm between takes, and Ian McKellan would pick the glue off the bottoms of my feet. It was...

AC: [laughing] ...a knight of the realm!

RRS: [laughing] ...it was the worst! There's Ian pulling glue off of my feet.

AC: I'm sure it's not the first time he's done it.
----------------------------------------------------

That lucky SOB! I'd give my right eye to have been helping her remove the glue off her soles. Scraping slowing, milking it. ;)

DK

It doesn't sound like her feet are all that ticklish, but they are beautiful(a couple of good foot shots in femme fatale) just like the rest of her. BTW, DK could you repost the original question you asked her on E! about the first X-men movie, about her soles being painted? I'd appreciate it

Thanks DK. BTW when Ian picked the glue off her soles, her feet were no doubt extremely cold, which usually cuts down on the sensitivity, so we still really don't know if her feet are ticklish or not. But they are adorable, again, just like the rest of her!

But nevertheless, she is ticklish, so that's definitely important. Was it Sir Ian McKellen (sp?) picking off the "glue"? It wouldn't have affected him sexually. He's actually gay.

Actually I just found out that Rebecca was a guest on Tuesday nights Tonite Show, and she talked about being painted blue. I missed the interview :( but I wonder if Jay asked her "THE QUESTION"

Chimpy,

It was Ian, yeah I know he's gay but still it couldn't mean he wouldn't have tried to tickle her a little just for a fun reaction? :)

DK

Heh, he'd be the cheeky Englishman. Besides, Sir Ian is great, anyway.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back