• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
And one of those recent newer renfaire clips channels is now gone. :(:(

I hope that all of your renfaire video/clip hoarders(who throw hissy fits against those posted clips[even though it is people like Marco and the people who actually filmed those videos at the Italian/French/European renfaires that are the Real copyright owners of those videos and clips{and not the people that bought those videos}]) are happy,as I can see why Kujman heavily despises this forum so much(and I can't blame Kuj).

We are happy. We have all the videos! OMG, look it me hissing in my fit!

As long as it makes you mad & you remain such a cheapskate not to buy your own clips or customs, we’ll keep “hoarding :).” You haven’t offered any compelling reason not to, you haven’t offered any incentive to give away things for your whacking pleasure that we bought or traded for - and I’ve been collecting & creating since before there was a TMF.

Fellas, are we really doing this again? We came here with one goal in mind...to see unsuspecting babes get their feet tickled. Let's not ruin that which unites us.

That’s it! Amen.

LVTcklr simply tends to project now and again about who is throwing what kind of fit.

I think what always disappointed me most about this video is that the brunette girl didn't get tickled, apparently she chickened out. Not shocking, she definitely has the look!

Yes it's such a shame we don't see her get tickled.. I wonder if she did before the filming started... I notice she has the sign hanging around her neck.. I'm sure in some videos other girls have been given this and it reads 'intorturable' ie. untorturable = not ticklish. That's what I always assumed anyway as I've seen a couple where there wasn't much reaction and then the sign got hung round their neck. I can't make out what the signs says in this video, or translate a whole lot of what's being said.

TTG

What is it with renfaire videos lol, things always seem to get a bit heated every now and then. Why?

We are happy. We have all the videos! OMG, look it me hissing in my fit!

As long as it makes you mad & you remain such a cheapskate not to buy your own clips or customs, we’ll keep “hoarding :).” You haven’t offered any compelling reason not to, you haven’t offered any incentive to give away things for your whacking pleasure that we bought or traded for - and I’ve been collecting & creating since before there was a TMF.

You’ve got 20+ years of jerking off over scarce tickling material, something to be proud of, dude.

Oh, yeah - his Canelli Tickling 5 clip. I have the full video converted from VHS to DVD.

I wonder why he put up the part with the underaged girls. Oh well, bad news for LVT when that disappears, I suppose.

Oh, yeah - his Canelli Tickling 5 clip. I have the full video converted from VHS to DVD.

I wonder why he put up the part with the underaged girls. Oh well, bad news for LVT when that disappears, I suppose.

A few days ago,Chandler Bing stopped posting renfaire clips on his YouTube page(although he is keeping it up-and-running for the renfaire clips fans),as he has now got another separate page that is devoted to mainstream media bare feet,barefoot soles,and tickling in mainstream films and television shows.

If that clip entirely disappears then good riddance,since underage girls are a major no-no.

And BTW,Oddjob0226: I've just blocked you from listening to your feeble attempts at trolling me.

And BTW,Oddjob0226: I've just blocked you from listening to your feeble attempts at trolling me.

We’re twins! Except I know the definition of trolling.

Begging for jerk material & seething with anger when one doesn’t get it is more in the ballpark.

We’re twins! Except I know the definition of trolling.

Begging for jerk material & seething with anger when one doesn’t get it is more in the ballpark.

Maybe people wouldn't beg if they could actually buy the videos but as they can't they will continue to beg. So who actually get's to buy these videos? Do you have to belong to some exclusive private club or something?

If you guys can't stop fighting, I'm going to start banning people from this thread.

Here are 2 male Canelli videos that come from one of the compilation videos.

https://mega.nz/file/zxRUFZQB#MUlGXZP0yiXxwOCZ3kzkN-Xp5lEIAUsneYxc_G-ivmk

https://mega.nz/file/GxZSWBzI#RtZchA28M-OYKCT_5vhxaIrBuUE-GpXV2bzfdmZX6fc

If the guards at Canelli are only interested in getting females in the stocks then how come these videos and a few others exist? There must have been some interest back then for male videos otherwise these wouldn't have been filmed. It does make me wonder how many males where filmed and then discarded or deleted unlike the ton of female videos about. Is anyone able to give any information about the male videos?

those I had it already.... is not the one on my pic unfortunately...must be 1998?
thanks anyway

Here are 2 male Canelli videos that come from one of the compilation videos.

https://mega.nz/file/zxRUFZQB#MUlGXZP0yiXxwOCZ3kzkN-Xp5lEIAUsneYxc_G-ivmk

https://mega.nz/file/GxZSWBzI#RtZchA28M-OYKCT_5vhxaIrBuUE-GpXV2bzfdmZX6fc

If the guards at Canelli are only interested in getting females in the stocks then how come these videos and a few others exist? There must have been some interest back then for male videos otherwise these wouldn't have been filmed. It does make me wonder how many males where filmed and then discarded or deleted unlike the ton of female videos about. Is anyone able to give any information about the male videos?

those I had it already.... is not the one on my pic unfortunately...must be 1998?
thanks anyway

I wouldn't know what year the video was from I'm not even sure if the video has ever been shared anywhere online. I have been told male renfaire videos are sold on the deep/dark web but by whom and how to find them I don't know since nobody will say.

Hello to all.

I want to make my contribution to this discussion. I will post a link containing about 10gb of files.
I know there is a torrent file with 53gb of files. But it doesn't seem to work, perhaps because no one is using it.

I hope you like my contribution.
I advise you to download everything, in case it no longer works tomorrow.

https: //drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-ryuP5Tk2oUGAj0GZooRZGD2jTLw-t5n?usp=sharing

Hello to all.

I want to make my contribution to this discussion. I will post a link containing about 10gb of files.
I know there is a torrent file with 53gb of files. But it doesn't seem to work, perhaps because no one is using it.

I hope you like my contribution.
I advise you to download everything, in case it no longer works tomorrow.

https: //drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-ryuP5Tk2oUGAj0GZooRZGD2jTLw-t5n?usp=sharing

Thanks for sharing and including some male content. Us male fans find it so hard to find any content even though it exists it's far more secretive and kept hidden than all the female content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back