• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realised the video link I posted to the video earlier didn't allow the user to navigate to the rest of the uploaded files..

Here's the main link to where I've started uploading some stuff, at the moment it also includes screenshots of everything I've got, but the sheer time involved with uploading everything means it will be a while before the vids are all on there, but hopefully there's some stuff that people may not have seen before:

https://mega.nz/folder/ff4RTaIQ#STs2UhvFXdSYmYLOVxADKw

Awesome! Thanks a ton for sharing this

I realised the video link I posted to the video earlier didn't allow the user to navigate to the rest of the uploaded files..

Here's the main link to where I've started uploading some stuff, at the moment it also includes screenshots of everything I've got, but the sheer time involved with uploading everything means it will be a while before the vids are all on there, but hopefully there's some stuff that people may not have seen before:

Thanks for putting these together. Have you come across any more male videos other than the few Canelli clips that survived?

Thanks very much for sharing those. Several of them are new to me, especially the long-lost 1999 Canelli videos, and the Oct 2001 file.

The 3 1999 files seem to be half of the original tapes (the clips say they're 3 parts out of 6). Hopefully the other 3 will turn up some day, too. But it's great to see ANY of the 1999 material.

Are the clips in your screenshot folder available on your mega? I cannot seem to find them.

Also a question in regards to the clip "Caneli 200222b" is this one in good quality? The version I have is very poor quality unfortunately.

are there any goat/f scenes ? it's impossible to find a goat tickle scene from renfaires

Yeah, there are some short (and low quality) clips from 1999 that have been circulating for years. I recognized the best one I remember from the 1999 clips - the Asian-American woman speaking English.

The long clips you posted are in MUCH better quality than those old shorts.

Last edited:
Were the "old" stocks where the feet are locked besides each other used in newer videos too? Haven´t seen any. I like those one much more tbh.

I had a very funny feeling that Mega folder wouldn't be around for long,as those Mega folders and renfaire tickle dedicated YouTube channels frequently don't have a long life and get taken down very quickly(as everyone has noticed throughout the last 10 to 15 years).

M/M. Not a renfaire, but the guy who did them. Way back in 2000 when we were all watching Romeo Must Die while Angelina Jolie married Billy Bob Thornton:

https://malefeetandtickling.com/albums/blast-from-the-past-kujman/5607

Way back from Kujman's early days,when his material was accessable to everyone(with 3/5 of the people having not yet have a computer nor Internet access) before his falling out from the TMF and becoming paranoid that everyone was pirating his material. His ex Cindy also used to frequently share his material over on her AOL page(back when AOL ppls had their very own personal pages) in 2001-2002. Kujman also used to have an elaborate set that was full of laser lights and smoke machine generated fog during his ticklings(of his very own feet).

I had a very funny feeling that Mega folder wouldn't be around for long,as those Mega folders and renfaire tickle dedicated YouTube channels frequently don't have a long life and get taken down very quickly(as everyone has noticed throughout the last 10 to 15 years).

Do the mega takedowns always say "the IP address of the uploader was given to the authorities and we've contacted the police"? Because that's what this one says/said

So, was dude actually hosting CP? Or did LEGENDARY Kujamn just get so pissed off her merely reported it as CP...

Is there no better place to store this stuff other than Mega? It just always gets deleted every single time…

I'd much rather have a folder where you can get stuff individually than a large torrent.

So, was dude actually hosting CP? Or did LEGENDARY Kujamn just get so pissed off her merely reported it as CP...

Don't start causing trouble in this thread. We get it you don't like the guy you mentioned but he has nothing to do with the renfaire videos that are shared on here anyone with half a brain knows that. He really couldn't care less about these renfaire videos. Just concentrate on fixing those stocks that keep sliding about in your gif.

I mean there was definitely a kid in the stocks in one of the 1999 vids but the tickling was totally non-invasive. Nothing other than the feet. The family even joined in.

That clip used to be a regular YouTube clip in the early-to-late 2000s(before the majority of past 2000s renfaire clips began to disappear).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back