• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, was dude actually hosting CP? Or did LEGENDARY Kujamn just get so pissed off her merely reported it as CP...

I highly doubt it if it was him,since Kujman is too busy working out on his SMTK themes(for a future secret mystery SMTK themed tickle party[for himself and his secret group of friends]) and he could care less about the TMF as I heavily suspect that it was one of renfaire clips hoarders who always enjoy ruining it for everyone because of their sacred "never share those expensive-to-personally-purchase renfaire videos with anyone" code,since these gals in the stocks look more like Over 18-To-21 year old late teens college students(in half of those videos). And besides,another renfaire clips filled Mega folder,YouTube channel,and/or Dropbox folder will eventually rise up in the near future(as that is always the case when a certain popular large folder or YT channel gets taken down,another one soon surfaces).

Knew it will happen, decided to download everything tomorrow that day, lol. What could go wrong?
Right.

I'm still holding old torrent videos on my drive by the way, if people wanna see one collection in one place, I will gladly organize it. But not on MEGA, of course. Torrent is the best, but I can't maintain it very long for now.

Google Drive maybe, never saw any trouble with it. 750 GB is the limit I think.

Or not, maybe I'll find something else. The goal is to give all people the constant access to everything from the direct link, without deleting. If you know any services like this - let me know :)

Last edited:
GDrive is monitored by google... I think renfaire is ok, but there is a risk

Does anyone remember a kind of medieval clip where a man was tied to a table and the lady was going through different tropes of tortures and at that end did tickle torture...I think might of been named tickle jerome or torture jerome ??

youtube.com/watch?v=6xT6XTR-4uk

This is the only vid I am aware of involving medieval bondage with the name "torture jerome" but it is definitely m/m just so you know.

I hope the collection finds a home. Nice to see some videos on youtube and elsewhere. A torrent seemed like a good idea but not sure it is working long term. I'll try to join the pool.

I do have the full collection. I'd be willing to setup a faster cloud server make it available for a short duration for someone who want the collection quickly. I would want to trade (video/photos) of (renfaire/tickling/stage hypnosis/home bondage). Sorry I can't offer this to everyone we tried something like that previously and the server became too slow for everyone.

I'll make the full known collection, waiting for somebody to reupload the 1999 films, which I sadly missed :) Then we'll have the most of it, french pics included

some stuff i never saw before here:

youtube.com/channel/UCWi-nfxe0FrnGJac6M0YQxw/videos

EDIT: for convenience sake I'll link the never-before-seen ones here:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGWnRvQNTvM
youtube.com/watch?v=uxV9i6bnxWU

Please could some kind soul put these videos onto somewhere that is NOT YouTube, so we can all enjoy it without giving Google our private information ("verify your age")?

I am only into men being tickled, but I came across this picture and knew I had to share it here:
1009RenaissanceFest12_t1280.JPG

Source:
lasvegassun.com/photos/galleries/2016/oct/09/1009RennaissanceFair/616462/

If you enjoyed this photo, please show your appreciation by sharing any pictures or videos of men being tickled in medieval bondage you might have come across. Thank you.

It looks like this might be a business that builds medieval restraint devices. A faire is a perfect place to show off their wares, & find buyers. & participants.

A guy - ALMOST!

C881C040-4900-4570-A43F-FD99B9992866.jpeg 34A4201E-3BE7-4ECC-B19D-65F0D1C5A801.jpeg 9D7C55AE-EB44-4CB0-8AD0-7362F5B07F26.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys i hope you are ok, what about the renfaire collection we talked last time? Does anyone have the 1999 videos and can upload because i missed them.

Has anyone seen "newer" videos with the stocks, where the feet are next to each other and the big toes tied?

I am only into men being tickled, but I came across this picture and knew I had to share it here:

Source:

If you enjoyed this photo, please show your appreciation by sharing any pictures or videos of men being tickled in medieval bondage you might have come across. Thank you.

LOVEE THIS...sorry I dont have any M/M for you ATM but I love when they are put on a rack like this and tickled instead of the stocks..any more??

Source:

Looks like I'll have to check out these local renfaires the next time they happen(in the Fall),especially if they stuff like this happening(even if it is for a renfaire stocks and bodily stretching items sale).

Thank you! It looks like Las Vegas is one of the few places in the United States that has actual medieval bondage rather than the fake kind where the person is not actually helpless. I will definitely have to visit that renfaire some day.

I have no clue where to actually post this since the image board is filled with producers and the mainstream clip section is for clips (obviously). So I guess I'll post it here. All of these come from Facebook so there are definetly no copyright issues or anything with me posting this.

If you want to go scour their page for yourself, the name is Vox Condoviae. Not linking it for obvious reasons since it is an actual treasure trove of material.View attachment 531946View attachment 531947View attachment 531947View attachment 531948View attachment 531949

I'm looking through the links, I could not find the video of the first girl. anyone has it?
thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back