• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished uploading LastYears.iso to my Mega and I'm downloading the renfaire package now. It's pictures, right? If so, I can't wait!

Okay, I downloaded LastYears.iso, and basically it's a collection of 30 renfaire tickle clips from something mostly in line with Canelli, but held in a different spot.

I am uploading it now.

Where did you upload it?

Yes a bunch of new videos. The full set has everything, the single files I have more to post still. Will try to finish up this week.

Does the massive set include lots of new photos too? I'm downloading part 2 now.

Let me be the one to very cornily say that we are in a renaissance of renaissance festival videos.

please add videos some free website( not require to be member) to download...thx

Can't find it? It's all in alphabetical order. As I can see, it has no icon representing it, so its icon is all white, making it stick out amongst the photos. I believe you can also hit L on the keyboard to jump straight to it.

Okay, I downloaded LastYears.iso, and basically it's a collection of 30 renfaire tickle clips from something mostly in line with Canelli, but held in a different spot.

I am uploading it now.

Are These new videos in good quality ?

You can see for yourself by downloading it. But they seem to be DVD quality, and reasonably good for DVD quality.

I downloaded the files, but I'm getting an "unexpected end of archive" message. No videos after MVI_1012.MOV show up. I can't get half the videos - N-Z are not showing up.

However, I realize the archive also contains no new pictures that aren't also in photos.7z, and all the videos are the same ones put up earlier - it's basically a mega dump of them all. So just letting everyone know - it's not really new content (compared to what ticklingandfeet has been linking to in the past few days), but rather, one files containing everything in one spot. Which is of course useful to a lot of people, but it might not be what some are expecting.

You have to download all of the files and unzip for 7zip. 11 of them should be the same file size and the last should be 2 gigs. Rapidgator shows that not all of the files have been downloaded at least once so that might be the issue.

It contains, 45 gigs of what you have seen before, the pictures and about 15-20 gigs of other clips not contained in the file I sent last week.

You can see for yourself by downloading it. But they seem to be DVD quality, and reasonably good for DVD quality.

Could you please sent a screenshot? I have really slow Internet :( Thanks for sharing!!!

I did download all the files and unzipped. My computer claimed that all files finished downloading.

Is there another way to upload those other clips? Maybe individually? I'm sorry to ask for something like this, but things just aren't working great here.

And weedy, sorry to say, I can't right now, as I uploaded the file and deleted it from my computer for the moment. (One of these days I should buy a new hard drive. My computer is packed full of games and HD movies.)

All will be included as single files on the single file page aside from the photos.

Do all files have the same length?

Thanks for the previews. Saves me the trouble of redownloading the file and then screenshotting it.

Yeah, all files have the same length. Still didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back