• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did this forum turn into a trading post? If you have vids, post them like many other people have already done for you.

When did this forum turn into a trading post? If you have vids, post them like many other people have already done for you.

well a lot of people are just being dickheads. that's how the internet works. they realise they have some kind of leverage as they own clips that most people don't so they try to get their own advantage off of that. as you said they might as well contribute like many others have done in this thread, especially as they neither filmed those clips themselves nor participated in them in any way. but I guess if you're one of the few who knows how to get these videos it's just more appealing to exploit that position

Does someone offers: mvi_0111.avi; mvi_0114.avi mvi_0136.avi ?

Please PM me!

Yeah, just tell those people to piss off, no one's going to buy your lousy scams here. You were already figured out!

It's so annoying honestly, we're doing his community effort here for free, and they just want sell this stuff to us. Videos they don't even own in first place.

In fairness, without the trades we wouldn't have anything that I shared. All were found through trades.

I do wish people shared without the need for a trading but I understand the fun nature of trading too. And there is always one guy who tries to steal a trade.. in the long run they lose trust.. a fair trade with happy people on both ends ensures a future trade.

huh? it's actually sharing on a forum. If trades happened instead, nothing would ever be posted here.

In fairness, without the trades we wouldn't have anything that I shared. All were found through trades.

I do wish people shared without the need for a trading but I understand the fun nature of trading too. And there is always one guy who tries to steal a trade.. in the long run they lose trust.. a fair trade with happy people on both ends ensures a future trade.

Definitely not talking about you. You have been more than generous to this community. More so directed towards the few that never share anything, but are trying to trade privately, often times trying to scam others for free vids.

that's called sharing. a trade is sending the clip to someone in private asking for something in return.
Trade means many things. Especially on sites like these. “Since you guys put xxx up I thought I’d share what I’ve collected.”

Are you planning on sharing or are you using the thread to find people to trade with and keep everything in your private collection?

People will find issue if you use the thread in that way but never give back. Remember we are a community, you are reading and following this thread because it has provided something of interest to you over the past year or two. This thread only continues if people like you who found interest in this thread partipate in continuing to keep it alive. So many people would share if they had the material if someone like yourself has material and could share you should for everyone's sake. Firstly it preserves the material globally so if your hd dies this material is still assessible, plus if you are remote you can still find material. Secondly it increases the popularity of the genre, it gets more people to contribute, it encourages more material to be created (think the French guy exists
without the original Italian videos?

Give back if you can in whatever way you can. If you have clips share at least a few..

Trade means many things. Especially on sites like these. “Since you guys put xxx up I thought I’d share what I’ve collected.”

Are you planning on sharing or are you using the thread to find people to trade with and keep everything in your private collection?..

I'm quoting what other people literally say in other threads: Since everything is putting XXX up in this thread I thought I'd share/add/contribute what I have.....

I've been trading since the VHS days in the U.S. Mail. Ask around.

And how is it "sharing" to pass around videos a person hasn't made, and hasn't gotten consent from the creator to pass around? That's more like theft or piracy.

I’m looking for the video from the French renfaire guy of the girl who is tied to a rack in the street and foot tickled. She is wearing pantyhose. I’m willing to pay.

If you have been collecting since the early 80s, don't you think it's time to give back something? Has this thread given you value over the last year or two? Why don't you support it and contribute?

"hasn't gotten consent from the creator to pass around". That's something you would not be aware of if I have permissions from the creator or copyright holder or even if I am the creator. That's a whole other discussion.

If you continue to visit this thread you must find something useful in it. Contribute back and don't leech from others with fake trades.

I'm quoting what other people literally say in other threads: Since everything is putting XXX up in this thread I thought I'd share/add/contribute what I have.....

I've been trading since the VHS days in the U.S. Mail. Ask around.

And how is it "sharing" to pass around videos a person hasn't made, and hasn't gotten consent from the creator to pass around? That's more like theft or piracy.

I had some of these Canelli Spring videos and I remember them being published here, but now there's only a few. We can create mega.nz collection of them, like we did with other Canelli videos.

Yeah, definitely share the love! We should all share our stuff where possible. I'd like to see other people put up Mega collections and such.

Let's think for a while. As far as I know from you, it's hard to get some new stuff mainly because of individuals who wrote creepy comments under tickling-related pictures. But what if a person from here would travel to Italy (for a faire like Casei Medievale) and make a contribution himself? Hell, nobody would look askance at him if he'd photograph everything, not only the tickling

Fortunately, this kind of people is rare, and when they come they are "recognized" easily.

Please refrain from bickering, you guys are drowning this thread in repetition. If you don't like it, don't look. If you see something you think shouldn't be here, report it. Arguing with each other, though, is completely pointless and accomplishes nothing.

I’m looking for the video from the French renfaire guy of the girl who is tied to a rack in the street and foot tickled. She is wearing pantyhose. I’m willing to pay.

Which video do you mean? Do you have a thumbnail or a snapshot of the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back