• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Russian TV tickling spa

Does someone knok how is she called? And i would love to kwnow what they are saying even if I can catch some word

Masha Foxx is the Name of the tickler.
She is from tickle therapy

Fantastic! Her nails are nice and long in this video, but she mostly wore gloves in her Tickle Therapy vids. Hope to find more of her work!

Do CNN and the Washington Post know that this forum carries links to Russian content?

Amazing clip!! And great job to producer Tickle Therapy- don't know if he had a hand in this, but it seems like he and his feature 'ler Masha Foxx have broken into mainstream in a brilliant way!

Hello everyone!
Yes, it's one of our big days - Tickle Therapy in one of the most popular Russian morning TV shows "Nastroenie" (the Mood in English). The hosts invited us to show what we do :) No one would have made it better than our Masha Fox :)

Masha just tells them about the benefits of tickling and how we do it, that we restrain our clients - and the hosts are like "Oh, really? No way!" :) And then they asked to show something. The man wasn't ticklish ) but the female tv host turned out to be ticklish like a child (as she said herself afterwards).
It was much fun to be there :)

We truly believe in the positive side and benefits of tickle therapy so I never doubted that we would be able to do something like this. And we'll certainly go further. Our mission is to change stereotypes about tickling in a positive way.

Here is the full version:

Tickle Therapy on Russian TV

Last edited:
Fantastic and good for you! Why does Masha not appear in your videos anymore? Would love to see more of her with her new long nails!

Great job Tickle Therapy! Congratulations! What is the name of the woman in the program? She is beautiful!

Side note, sorry to you /M fans out there, but I love the juxtaposition of the extremely ticklish female next to the not-ticklish-in-the-slightest male host.

Side note, sorry to you /M fans out there, but I love the juxtaposition of the extremely ticklish female next to the not-ticklish-in-the-slightest male host.
I agree :) that looks cute.

Thank you everyone! I should say that this woudn't be possible without the help of the TMF, forum members (you) and those who support us by downloading the clips. That's true.

The TV hostess is Sasha Glotova, a wonderful lady, beautiful, positive, emotional and curious. She found our instagram and invited us.
By the way, you may help us to bump our instagram with your likes and subscriptions to help promote tickle therapy:
@smiletherapy_official

In Russia we call our therapy "smiletherapy" or "tickle spa", because that sounds better in Russian.
Have a great day! :)

She is! And a vey nice personality.
Don't forget to find our instagram ;)

instagram.com/smiletherapy_official

Love the sounds the girl makes when being tickled!! SUPER sexy!!!:jumpupanddown:

I see a couple photos of sessions that are not on your store. Will they be?

Will Masha be doing any more videos for you? Would love to see her tickle with those long nails w/o the surgical gloves she wore in previous videos!

I see a standing session with Anna (in an LA shirt) which I don't see on your store. And another with a woman unbound on her back. Just asking...I have most of your vids. Great work!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back