Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

12/2/2022

Check out the TMF Welcome forum for a place to introduce yourself to us!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defeated

I am probably the Queen of this haha.

On the receiving end, people trying to use tickling against me - being small, taunty, cute will do that! Sometimes trying to get me to tell them something, sometimes to get me back for getting them, sometimes being mean/bully, sometimes being pervs.... I have had to tank a lot of tickle attempts over the years!

0n the giving end, I have definitely dished it out a lot over the years sometimes to defend a friend from a tickle attack, sometimes to get one over on someone, sometimes for fun etc.

This whole dynamic is very me, lots of memories haha
    My Moto for Life:
    Lasciali odiare a condizione che temano (Italian)
    Let them hate so long as they fear (English)

Quote Originally Posted by fightinggirl666 View Post
    I am probably the Queen of this haha.

On the receiving end, people trying to use tickling against me - being small, taunty, cute will do that! Sometimes trying to get me to tell them something, sometimes to get me back for getting them, sometimes being mean/bully, sometimes being pervs.... I have had to tank a lot of tickle attempts over the years!

0n the giving end, I have definitely dished it out a lot over the years sometimes to defend a friend from a tickle attack, sometimes to get one over on someone, sometimes for fun etc.

This whole dynamic is very me, lots of memories haha
    And we would sure Love to read about ALL of em to!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLine7045 View Post
    Not gonna lie, the last line of your post is kinda hot to think about. I realize it's your sister and not trying to make this weird, but I think it would be very intriguing if she stepped in to defend you from a bully and ending up being tickled into submission by the bully herself. Especially if she is older and appears to be stronger until tickling comes in. Very attractive scenario.

I'm really into the scenarios where a bigger, stronger, older, wiser, etc. opponent is taken down by someone younger, weaker, etc. Especially with tickling.
    That is something I still fantasize about to this day. My sister trying to defend me but is over powered and gets tickled.

The idea of defeating a woman is honestly the inspiration for my username. I like the idea of inflicting humiliation by rendering the Lee a ‘loser’. It also feels like a somewhat rare sensation. Surprising to me considering the amount of comic book/anime related feet/tickle art there is. Feel like the defeat thing works better when the Lee actually feels ‘bested’ rather than ‘chosen’.

somewhere in the eastern half of the United States
    Blog Entries
    🤣😂🤣 whoever tries that will work themselves to death. I do not bow, I do not bend, and I do not break. Proud of you get the music ref.
    Watch out, I have an extremely competitive spirit when it comes to leeing. I might laugh but you'll never make me say uncle!

I'm a

Quote Originally Posted by dave77 View Post
    Anyone ever thought about being defeated by an enemy from tickling? Being made to Submit and admit that they are your superior? What about the other way around Tickling your enemy making them submit.
    I've been the defeated party in this scenario sooooooo many times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12